Verge (XVG) target $5.50 next year according to this CuckTube video:

Verge (XVG) target $5.50 next year according to this CuckTube video:

youtube.com/watch?v=kLZXrBqsYWY

Also which one of the privacy coin holders (probably monero) is keeping the xvg price so low? Getting nervous are you? You should be.

lol no

enjoy your bags

>$5.50

It can't ever go above 50 cents user

>$5.50

We are Vergins!

If this happens i'll have nearly 3m from just verge. lol

real talk, i'd be ecstatic if this even touches 10 cents.

that would put it at a marketcap of 73,752,097,540$

im sure i'll reach that within a year, user-kun

>$5.50
no fucking way unless they do a massive coin burn.

The bottom of this coin is 4 sats.

Hope it gets to 200 sats soon so I can this piece of shit. It's not moving enough I'm missing moon missions

just thinkin about to buy 1million verge, since a view weeks now... should be possible with just 2BTC. So I would hold 1/16,000 of the max supply. I wouldnt care about it.

maybe someone is interested for a OTC deal.

50 cents would make me 600K, I would be perfectly happy desu

I don't get why it is stagnant btw. mobile privacy, wraith uploading right now, atomic swaps in the future, etc.

5 cents would be unprecidently groundbreaking. 5.50 would alter the global economy.

Enormous whales keeping price down. I speculate its competition purposefully doing it. >_< Doesnt matter, because the free market will choose.

5.5 would mean 5.5 billion market cap. not an incredible amount of money compared to what is coming over the next few years....

The monero (cryptonight) asics have a chance of coming late next year so I wouldn't really look at XVG exploding until the summer months.

hahaahahahahaahahahaahahahahaah

more like 90 billion

feels good knowing im a future multi millionaire. just ordered a pizza to celebrate.

> $5.50 next year

Perhaps like in the year 2030 or a little before than when the whole crypto market is worth literal trillions of dollars.

If Verge is $5.50 next year I will cut off my own dick and eat it on camera. Screencap this.

$0.05 would be a miracle.
$0.50 maybe Q3-4 2018
$5.50? Lmao

dont laugh at me user. Miracles can happen

>have 10k shares for shitposting already
I highly doubt it but whatever.

>do you even market cap?
XVG to $5.50 not even if Verge would be used instead of the dollar/euro/yen/dirham/ruble put togheter.

Screencapped