4th of July

>4th of July
>Gym's closed

how are you dealing with the withdrawals?

i dont even lift lol

Took 20 mile bike ride, did pull ups and chin ups with my doorframe thing, fapped to Brittney White twice, broiled a steak (cast iron master race), 3x10 80 pound grippers and practiced my Estonian.

By going to my 24 hour gym with card access.

Mine was open until 1PM and I woke up at 11:30 and did the quickest workout. All 1 min rest.

Shit man mine closed early so i just went early

You can always find one that's open and get a day pass

My gym was open, but it didn't open until 8am.

I fly over to Europe and lift there.

this is like being on Veeky Forums and never reading the first 20 pages of Infinite Jest.

Mine closed at 12 I'm doing a strength building program, 3x5 and three exercises a day. I got to finish my bench press, but with light weight at that. Do I still take tomorrow off? Or rather, will it matter if I go back tomorrow and lift heavy on bench?

be being home gym masterace.

I have a home gym, you pleb.

>fapped to Brittney White

looked her up

>breaking nofap for a negress

no thank you

Nobody literally has an excuse not to have their own home gym unless they are not of working age, or in Uni.
An Olympic weightset costs like 600-800 bucks and that's like 1-2 weeks worth of waged labor for someone working the most low paying McJob. If you don't have one, you are an idiot that can't budget.

Sauce pls

Benching right now senpai.

You don't gotta deal with no withdrawals when you have pin code access to a 24 hour gym :^)

by not being an americuck

My gym is 24 hours with a key system. Also I'm Canadian, but I went on Canada day.

I didn't know you were a frog poster alex

what gym

my excuse is that i prefer working out in an actual gym.

i'm gonna run with it.

My gym was open until noon.

seconded
will post more qt negros

>80 pound grippers
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Sorry, Detroit.

I messed my wrist up doing curls and my doctor told me I couldn't go for 2 weeks. It's been 1 now and I can feel my gains leaving me. Idk if I'm gonna make it.

My gym was closed both today and yesterday.

>Go to local gym
>Because of job work out at different times
>See different regulars at different times of day
>Be Independence Day
>Gym closes at Noon
>Everyone off of work
>Every regular and gym bro there
>It was like a party
>Crowded as fuck and didn't get a good workout in

Had to fucking use the machine bench press thing because there was such a long line for the benches.

Someone sounds a little lonely.

By having a life outside of lifting, man.

A local gym not a chain.