If you guys haven't noticed, NEO is one of the only few coins that has kept its head above water in this dip...

If you guys haven't noticed, NEO is one of the only few coins that has kept its head above water in this dip. The Red Pulse ICO is tonight and will start mooning over the course of the day. NEO is now your chance to come out ahead and make a healthy profit on top. If the ICO is a success which it likely will be, we could more than likely see the climb to $100 and beyond.

Link has future potential but the amount of panic selling will continue driving it down over the course of the dip.

BTC, ETH, NEO
The big 3. All others are shitcoins.

it's true. NEO is officially /blue_chip/

The old ATH wasn't caused by anything other than fomo. An actual major platform release on a consistent top volume coin is easily going to break out. This will cause the biggest influx of new buyers. No meme lines needed here.

an other ICO machine to pump out more shit, exacly what we need

OMG as well, No matter what the niggers on here say. I remember when Antshares dropped from $14 to $6 and the same gaggle of crayon eaters said it was a Chinese scam. OMG will recover like ANS did and will be highly profitable like ANS ended up being.

Dude, when devs sell the newly released NEOs on Oct. 16, NEO is going to tank. Just wait it out

explain

except NEO's brand is exactly the opposite of that. there won't BE stupid shit allowed on the platform. that will be ETH's domain. NEO will only allow top quality products.

he's an idiot. the devs are "selling" the newly released NEOs. they are going to be used as bounties for companies to use the platform. they won't ever touch an exchange.

*aren't selling

I bought when it was antshares. Feels so good.

Going to be a price pump before RPX tomorrow. Already starting now.

Me too. Got out before the big dump last month, then got back in, then took out half to dick around with, ended up losing half a BTC and now I'm all in again with the ICO opening tonight. This has been my best performer this year. I only wish I had more money to put in back in the day.

Oh yeah, millions if NEOs get released and NONE are going to get sold

Happening 8000 is about to brake

HERE WE GO BOYS 800+ SATS

anddddddddd straight away some cunts got a sell wall up

Why is Neo pumping now?

Cause I want to

cuz it's a good coin unlike 99% of the shit on the market

/blue_chip/

So will RPX be traded somewhere? I was too late for the whitelist

It will be on Binance shortly after the sale. Possibly next day.

UP UP AND AWAY WE GO!

>Noticed
Nigga plllzzzz. I have been managing massive long positions on this bad bitch for three weeks. No sleep, never calm in anticipation. We are entering rip your face off territory and getting $$$$$$