What do you guys think of Greek yogurt for breakfast...

What do you guys think of Greek yogurt for breakfast? I've been thinking on switching between Greek Yogurt and fruit for some time now and I read its pretty good diet-wise. Also, is drinking raw eggs before exercise good? Imo they taste bad but everyone has reccomended it to me.

Are you retarded?
Put fruit in your greek yoghurt
And don't drink raw eggs because that's fucking stupid

Can't even tell if I'm being baited, jesus christ

Greek 0% yogurt with a scoop and some fruit.

Never drink raw eggs you meme lord, it does nothing that cooking them won't.

Sorry mang, it was a serious question. No, I am not retarded, just curious. Thanks for the info tho.

Not for breakfast but I eat Fage 0% almost daily

yes eat it.
i have some every day but ive developed a REAL BAD case of farts

Raw eggs have the same protein and nutrients as boiled eggs, but eating them raw increases the chances of getting salmonela, so boil them, boiled eggs are the master form of eggs

Cottage cheese is way better.

Yogurt is full of a ton of sugar.

Cottage cheese is basically more protein than yogurt, but none of the sugar. CC has 15 grams protein per serving with only ~2 grams carbs and a total of 100 calories. It also has some good unsaturated fats to help regulate your hormones.

If you want to get fat, yes, use yogurt.

If you are trying to hit your protein macros but want to maintain or even lose weight, go with cottage cheese.

If it is too plain for you just put a little honey on top and it tastes like pudding and will still have way less carbs than yogurt.

Cottage cheese = perfect bodybuilding food.

Total 2% is 20g brotein, excellent start for the day.
Combine with honey for maximum comfiness

>honey
>not using oats for ULTIMATE bland taste

We're not talking about fat cunt yogurt, we're talking about Greek yogurt. The stuff I get has 24 grams of protein per 140 calories. It's almost as good as fucking whey.

Yes, OP, eat it. I eat Greek yogurt every morning with high fiber cereal or oatmeal.

Greek yoghurt is the last thing i eat for the day before i go to bed and i put two raw eggs in my protein shake after i finish at the gym. The chance of getting salmonella poisoning is 1/ 30,000 you would be very unlucky to get that 30,000th egg that had bacteria in it.

protein in raw eggs is less bioavailable, so if you want the most out of your eggs, cook them.

Read the label, some of those have a lot of sugar.

OATMEAL
EGG WHITES

EAT BIG TO GET BIG RIGHT BABE?

I eat an entire pot (the small one) for breakfast on most days; keeps me full until lunchtime. Normally I have it plain, but occasionally I cut up some strawberries and mash it in with the yogurt for a sweeter taste. I avoid the pre-made fruit-yogurts that they sell - they have a lot of protein as fruit yogurts go but they still include a little too much sugar for my liking.

Low-fat greek yogurt, quark or cottage cheese + a scoop + oats

Will get you through the morning guaranteed.

Ok, but what can I do something with it so it doesnt taste jusk fucking bland?

I don't understand the wests obsession with greek yoghurt. It's an american invention and has no roots in Greece or the med whatsoever where natural and fresh yoghurts are far more common

Still, it's cheap and (usually) low in sugars, so it's not the worst processed shit you can buy. I'd still recommend drinking natural yoghurt though, or better yet make some kefir and actually get beneficial probiotics instead of two commercial strains that die instantly in the gut.

plain greek yoghurt is great to mix some protein powder into

>The chance of getting salmonella poisoning is 1/ 30,000 you would be very unlucky to get that 30,000th egg that had bacteria in it.
By this logic all you're stating is that you're taking a 50/50 chance of getting salmonella poisoning within the next 20 years because you want to eat raw eggs

Weird choice but whatever works for you

black pepper and oregano. it's godly.

lol you're literally shilling for fucking kefir

You seem to be under the misunderstanding that people here eat greek yogurt because it's healthy and trendy.

Greek yogurt has, per 100g, four times the protein as normal yogurt for a third of the calories.

It's objectively superior to "fresh and natural yogurt" unless you don't care about calories and eat like 400g of yogurt in one go every time.