This piece of shit has only added 1 shit coin in 3 month

And that coin already has fuck all volume. In the mean time LINK has nearly 7 mill volume weekly and this piece of shit exchange hasn't added it yet, wtf.

What is going on with this exchange /biz?

they got a visit by SEC some weeks ago
thats why

It's dead in the water, people just haven't caught on yet. Thats why their volume has been shrinking and all their coins are in death spirals.

Unless LINK devs or ZRX devs or Kyber devs or whatever devs want to give Bittrex a fuckload of cash or tokens to manipulate and sell by leveraging their exchange, they aren't gonna list new shit.

They are becoming a pump and dump exchange, and I hope the SEC ass rapes these fucks.

Binance is the place where one should trade.

misspelled coinexchange

misspelled etherdelta

I'm not giving away my passport to those fucking chinks.
Bittrex has (obvious) issues but its the safest and most reputable... for now.

yeah if your daily trade volume is over 2 ETH, good luck moving that

mispelled yobit

It launches in japan officially on the 14th. It's not really that bad of a coin and has some potential but most retards on biz got rekt buying at 600-2000 sats and keep screaming scam.

Is poloniex legit?

You can move 100-200+ ETH real fucking easy on EtherDelta on hype coins before they crash and burn.

Kyber, ZRX, DNT, LINK, etc

bittrex was cool once maybe, maybe poloniex was cool once. those exchanges are dead. too many people lose and yor exchange dies. they wen too long losing money for 95pct of their coins. theres no need to pay bittrex for BTC and thats the only coin that didnt have a massive wipeout in the last 4 months. it seems the big shots got greedy and killed the goose. kraken and poloniex died too.

>appears of thin air
>instantly top 20 market cap coin

it IS a scamcoin, fuck off.

I am a small fry in crypto, can I use binance (deposit/withdrawn), without having to provide a ton of documentary? wondering if you have any idea on this.

You can move up to 2BTC a day without any verification.

yeah, no problem. you can only withdraw up to 2 BTC per day iirc.

Instead the take away good coins like Bitshares. Fuck Bittrex, as soon as the Dex upgraded I'm making that jump.

lol k

will they take an expired driver's license

2btc a day is pretty shitty

or can i make like 10 accounts to move 20btc a day

dunno, lol. no harm trying though.

Where did you hear they opem in Japan?

Bittrex was nice for a while but got overconfident at being the best and are paying the price. You either evolve or die in this business, just cause you're #1 today means nothing about tomorrow.

Bittrex is honestly the biggest winner from all the China bullshit a month ago or Binance would have passed them up a long time ago.

S

Why did Biance even get affected by the Chinese stuff? Do that many people really know that HK is not legally part of china and don't have the same legally system?

Really not know* Legal system* Damn man.

lol whatever you want to think

if china really wanted to they could have went after binance easily and got it shut down. i'm guessing binance jumped through a lot of hoops and has some well connected backers to get them to look the other way by just banning chinese ips. i was all in on chinkcoins when the news broke and it was looking really likely that it would be shut down.

Why are you jumping down my throat? I was agreeing with you..

the fucked up thingabout bittrex is that tons and tons of money poured in but allllllllll t coins collapsed. where did the money go? if people bought those coins and held them in private wallets the supply woulda sucked dry. prices should have rocketed. but they collapsed. WHERE DID ALL THE MONEY GO? WTF happened at bittrex. they were locking wallets all the time and crashing coins. where did the money go? fuccc that sleezball money pit

You said Binance was immune from the China stuff in HK and were asking why they were effected when even the Binance crew themselves were 90% sure they would get shut down. I'm guessing it was not an easy task for them to stay in business.

Big bitcoin investors who sold their cryptos to get back into bitcoin before the whole forks drama, my guess is once the bitcoin situation resolves and becomes clear money will flow back into alts like crazy

I never said they were immune, But they do have laws protecting them. If anyone happened to look into it they would have seen that for themselves. Yes china could have went full on warfare (legally speaking) against them but the chance of that happening with the current treaty between HK and China is very very low. All im saying is too many people are unaware of this treaty, and HK's laws and regulations. As for "was it an easy task?" No it probably cost quiet a bit of money in lawyers. But strictly legally speaking they were protected.

OKAY guys need all your opinions. I'm on Bittrex and have been on since May. Should I move all my shit to Binance? I'm not looking to deposit any US$$ so will I need passport or bank verification? Or can I do a clean transfer of my alts?

Should I not be worried its 'chink shit' according to some?

pic unrelated, dont have much on this pc

I like bittrex cause I was able to get verified and do shit relatively easy and fast.
Kraken/Gemini and the sort ARE STILL dragging their feet and it's been 3 months like wtf?
Polo I heard too much shit about them.
So where's there to go?
I use etherdelta but not a fan at all
Is binance it? Maybe nova?

You're fucked if you don't have a passport and need to make a withdrawal of more than 2 btc to another exchange

Binance and all in on Link.

Honestly just people pulling money for ICO's and other exchanges, or to BTC/Eth/Monero. Looking at everything that has pumped lately, Walton, Link, Kyber, stuff on Binance. What the fuck is there even to buy on Bittrex anymore? Internet of the People? They have like 5 legit alts on there that actually have a future and a million vaporware shitcoins from 2013, so it's no surprise there isn't any volume.

binance doesn't require verification, but you need 2nd tier verification if you plan to transfer 2btc or more.

Vertcoin, fucko.

2 BTC a day right? I do have passport anyway. 2BTC is like $8,000, if that's a problem for a lot of you guys, that's a good problem to have. Jealous