Itt: we make a nickname for ourself at the gym

Itt: we make a nickname for ourself at the gym

>the Iron man
Never missed a session and always giving 100% effort. Showed up to the gym fresh out of surgery with a cast up to his knee and crutches. Truly an inspiration for all the young gym members.

more like "the big homo", because of what a huge fag you are

That's the wrong attitude. You'll never make it.

>Iron man
I think you should be called the trash man cause you're so full of shit

The Steel Surfer

I surf dimensions and realities, transforming myself using iron and steel.

Adorbs, the Five-Three Quads Queen

If you want to suck your own dick so much, consider surgically removing your lower ribs. Fucking faggot.

Let's see it

You're probably lacking effort at the gym, maybe follow the Iron man for a week and see what effort is all about.

>Fuckface, the Skinnyfat Faggot Nogains Lanklet.
Also I talk to myself while lifting

Same. We all do it to sone degree.

The Silent Accountant. Always wear ear buds with the death metal blaring. Very friendly, but I don't want to bother people.

>permacutting failure
Always is on a cut but consistently fucks up, never actually losing more than a pound or two every other month, only to get depressed by my lack of progress and regularly miss workouts because he thinks, "why bother? I'm just gonna fuck it up anyway. I'll never look good," then realizes he's only making it worse and ends up more depressed.

One day someone will get sick of seeing me pushing around the same weights and being fat week after week and end my fucking life.

Me tbvh.

Gorilla because y not

You know you're a genetic dead end and a social outcast if you resort to give you your own nicknames, especially if it's in such a way as OP does

kys faggot

They call me the detector

OP you are truly the glue that keeps the wheel turning

Stop with the pity party and just fucking cut you pathetic cunt.

Dr - Gains +1
Cr - Time (1)

But gains and time are both assets. You'd have to credit a positive amount from time and debit an amount to gains.

Let me guess... you also Fav your own tweets.

Wow yeah add two amounts to an asset and not change liabilities and equity that sounds genius you must be a CPA

Depression Man
Goes to gym as a final means to prevent suicide. One day he will be gone and you will never see him again.

'Hottest guy in the gym'

The God Emperor

Well I mean there's a tradeoff between time and gains. We're pretending they have the same units. 1 unit time= 1 unit gains
If you get one more gains, you lose one time.

You're making a positive and a negative change in the asset side, meaning the accounting equation will still be true you fucking dunce.