I have been living in Korea since dropping out of UT Austin 5 years ago...

I have been living in Korea since dropping out of UT Austin 5 years ago. The business culture here is extremely different than what I experienced in the tech hub of Austin. Older Korean business men who hang out in the Yeongdeungpo district bars I frequent often talked about the Bitcoin and Litecoin scam technology. The older Koreans are very much into the standards of business beset onto them by US occupation after the war. The values hold strong and produce scrutiny against speculative technology. The generational gap Korea, however, is huge. The young Koreans are growing up in a very dense media focused society, being pressured from childhood to become educated and high class. With the costs of living and education rising, on top of mandatory military service cutting into the prime years of young men, these boys are much less likely than their fathers to reach the high class. Look up the Sampo generation if you don't believe this. I have noticed that this new generation of freshly educated Korean men are opening up to speculation in ways their fathers aren't. They are beginning to question the businesses and priorities of their fathers. With rising tensions against North Korea and the burden of forced military service pushing on them, questions against their state burn within them. For those who cannot leave to the West, they spend their nights together at the bars drinking and gambling. I frequent these places and I have noticed a huge increased interest in cryptocoins. I often see groups of young men huddled around charts, reminiscent of their fathers watching the stock market. These are the men who will be rising within the business worlds of the largest economies in the east and they are hungry for riches. How will they achieve this if blockchains aren't smart? Without a solution to the oracle problem, Ethereum and all its tokens are useless to the real businesses. Ethereum is worth 28 billion and its LINKs to the real world will be worth more.

Best of luck to my Korean brothers and sisters.

That girl doesn't appear to be Asian. Wall of text disregarded.

Faith Goldy is a dumb fucking cunt

literally just a LINK shill

all these LINK shillers will be just like the OMG folks in the last day or so with their pink tears cluttering up the board

please bless us starcraft country

whos this demon

LINK is obviously going to be big. Everyone knows this. You should look into BOScoin as well, OP. The Koreans are prideful people and they will rally behind the first Korean Crypto. I beleive it finally releases within the next ten days

nice, just bought 100k

Interesting, I'll keep that in mind.

Faith Goldy

holy fuck, i already had an huge bag of link but your beautifully written piece of shilling touched me so much that i'm gonna buy a couple of thousands more. i wish all the shills were as good as you 10/10

anyone who bought omg at its beginning would be crying for joy. link is barely at its beginning. do your math

Best written piece I've ever seen on this board. WTF you doin on Veeky Forums?

Can you shill me on BOS? I saw a post on it here a few weeks back and it sounded pretty solid but forget a lot of what it said

I’d have dropped out of UT after last weeks game. Go dawgs

Tldr: another reminder to buy LINK

You guys are falling for a fucking link shill

Whats this girl name op? Shes pretty

korean master race here, do you frequent crypto meetings too? let me in the loop

Hope they all make it

this

Also any expat anons wanna tell me what it's like getting a English Teacher gig over in Korea?

you know this shit was legit when OP never came back with a reply after typing that beautiful narrative. i fully stand behind LINK and what it means for the world of crypto pic rel

Faith Goldy. Apparently a reporter for Rebel media or whatever that thing Gavin McInnes use to be on is called.

where do i find conservative women like this?

Fuck off comrade. Faith Goldy got fired by jews for not having enough white guilt.

>ctrl+f "arbitrage"
>0 results found

WTF, how are you not abusing arbitrage opportunities in the Korea mang?

10/10

Buy and hodl that's all you have to do with LINK

not asian. fuck off

only post azn or happa waifus if you want my attention.

You have to possess an actual non-meme degree, valid working experience and take an IQ examination now apparently

Same goes for China/Japan

>non-meme degree
Really? I dated a girl who did it in Japan and her degree was in sound recording or something like that. In fact I don't think she was a graduate, it was a non-degree course.

>valid working experience
Working experience in teaching or what?

I'll gladly give them an IQ test. I can tell you that all Plocks are Zops, but only some Zops are Whafs, but Plocks can be Pleps but not Whafs. And no Whafs are Pleps.

So are Pleps Zops?