Since I started lifting, my acne has gotten much worse

Since I started lifting, my acne has gotten much worse.

What diet changes, creams or medications do you recommend to stop acne?

could be sweat clogging your shit up if you're not taking showers after workouts. could be test gains if you just started working out if its that then itll just go away later. could be unrelated to lifting. marketed creams usually fuck it up more but try rubbing a super thin layer of coconut oil on your face once or twice a week following showers.

Stop masturbating.

Eat less meat or non at all and more things with antioxidants. Helps cure more than just acne specifically

processed foods that spike your blood sugar levels made me break out.

Acne is almost completely genetic, all you can really do is drink plenty of water, get antioxidants, and make sure your face and bedsheets are clean.

this! also when i bought into the multivitamin/supplement meme my acne skyrocketed as well.

What kind of acne.

If it's whitehead/blackheads you just need to wash your face more with a facial cleanser and pat dry with a paper towel.

If it's cystic it may be from excess testosterone or vitamins/hormones. Try a BHA if you don't mind the chemicals and visit your dermatologist. Cystic is the worst.

stop using whey protein

In my case acne depends on the soap I'm using.
Some soaps just give me acne.

>acne, genetic
>calves, genetic

what else are you guys gonna come up with

These guys are retarded. You wanna know why it started when you lifted? Cause you're grabbing dirty ass weights, touching your dick more, then touching your face with your dirty ass hands. Stop being a filthy fucking faggot and wash your hands. Or better yet, stop touching your face you narcissistic cunt.

Just get an accutane prescription. Gives you an edge over these neckbeard faggots.

how does it help?

Milk products caused it in my case.

>he fell for the GOMAD meme

topkek friend

give up dairy, stupid cunt

penut butter fucked me up
you d0nt need creams or medications waste 0f $$$

Cut milk from diet.

Try

Save yourself the trouble and go on accutane.