Tfw your 16 year old manlet brother is bigger and stronger than you

>tfw your 16 year old manlet brother is bigger and stronger than you

Hit the gym harder then user

he's a manlet, it's easier for him to lift, remeber he gots shorter rom on everything and less space to build up muscle on, just lift heavy as fuck, if you're taller you should be able to outweigh him and outlift him eventually

Hi Jessie, you fucking loser.

I'm trying. He's just a freak that lifts 7 days a week for about 3 hours. I'm pretty sure he browses here since he's a little edgelord and quotes stuff from Veeky Forums all the time

My names not Jessie...

>he lifts more than you
>hurr shorter limbs(less mass)=easier weight!
>hes the "manlet"

hahahahahah

He's like 5' 3" at most and I'm about 5' 8". He outlifts a lot of people so i think he's actually strong and it's not just limbs

you're pretty manlet as well

does it make you feel better to have height over him?

my point was that he may be shorter than you, but odds are he will be more aggressive, and manlier than you

>hurr my brother's a manlet so he gains fast
>I'm about 5'8

Oh ok so you're a manlet too.. get your short ass to the gym faggot.

5'3 at 16
HAHAHAHAHAHA
he's a failure and always will be. If he actually comes here he would know that

Yeah he beats the shit out of me. But he's a beast at wrestling

I'm getting back into it. I'm just starting at extreme skinny fat dad bod mode

I think he knows that he is. He always half jokingly says that he wishes he was dead but I think he actually has crippling depression and he's not just memeing. He's the angriest and most aggressive person I know

>5'3"

Dont worry user; he is going to die alone. No amount of lifting will save him.

>tfw 6'3" and 210 lbs and no manlet can outweigh me unless they obese

I honestly hope he does because rn he's the Chad of his school

Wrong.

Nice try faggot. No one 5'3" can be chad. And if so then everyone at your school must be ugly af. Wait until he goes to college and watch him kill himself because he has to compete with actual chads instead of your bumfuck hillbilly town.

We live in rich white suburbia but it's mainly because the school is full of lanklets and he's an absolute sociopath. He got in trouble at school because rumors went around saying that someone was gonna shoot up the school and he said something along the lines like "oh hell yeah let's do this shit I'll join in"

theres just too much, your just too awful. just off urself and let ur brother live ur life for u, pls. for me

But the main thing I wanna know is if his stats are good or just people are easily impressed

>angriest and most aggressive person
>manlet
Nah, this is normal.

Why are Manlets so angry?

Overcompensating.