>2016
>still eating high estrogen foods
Veeky Forums, do you ever wonder why so many betas and nu males are popping up? Have you noticed younger girls growing bigger tits and fatter asses? That's because the food you eat is being pumped full of hormones and estrogenic compounds.
>If you dont know what estrogen is look it up
I cut out legumes, soy, dried fruit, tofu and a lot of other high estrogen foods that you can easily look up. ive been eating more cruciferous vegetables, greens, onions, garlic. Ive cut down my consumption of dairy, beef (I still enjoy a steak here and there) and so on. I started going to a farmers market and getting my eggs and poultry there and switched to non fat milk. Its been two months and I feel more healthy and energetic compared to how I used too and can finally diddy lmao4pl8. Obviously it would be hard to remove all the estrogenic food in your diet but just decreasing your intake makes a difference.

Other urls found in this thread:

anabolicmen.com/how-to-increase-testosterone-levels-naturally/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19774556
clinsci.org/content/100/6/613
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nonefat milk has no estrogen?

What changes have you noticed, bro?

It has some but considerably less than whole milk.

stronger lifts, more motivation. I feel its more easy to focus in my classes.

>estrogen beef
What

Exactly what the hell. Eating dead animals is manly af and increases test. Just look at all the beta vegans and compare

Beef itself isn't the problem its all the growth hormones they put into the cow that makes it bad. If your going to eat beef make sure you buy grass fed organic beef. Its more pricey but overall better.

>current year
>still isn't aware of the use of growth hormones on livestock

OP here, Im not trying to say animal products are bad but all the estrogenic compounds and hormones they pump into the cow is the problem. like said buy organic grass fed free range shit.

I too remember when I could squat 135 and pay attention in algebra

>estrogen is a growth hormone

I go to UCSB faggot

Is there even anything truly proving that phytoestrogens increase estrogen levels? A study or something? Anything I ever find only tends to bitch about soy and not just the compounds in general

Theres BPAs on receipt ink, teflon pans, toilet paper, air freshener, detergent, soap, shampoo anf fucking everything. All taking a hit on test.

Why would you do this to men, woulnt leaders want alpha as fuck dudes to conquer?

no, they want obedient workers who cant think for themselves.

Jesus christ do you even know what you're talking about. Every hormone in its natural form can't be absorbed by eating, because the digestion would destroy it before Absorption. This is why roiders have to inject themselves or make new designer drugs that can resist mist of the digestion process.

This meme has to die

Nice placebo effects, retard.

>lurking the chon instead of partying it up in isla vista
Hello elliot

>growth hormones in beef

Fucking amerifats. Stay away from Europe where it is illegal

Until the studies come out I'm avoiding it

>I cut out legumes, soy, dried fruit, tofu and a lot of other high estrogen foods that you can easily look up

None of those have estrogen though. Soy/tofu have phytoestrogens but those aren't people estrogens, and other legumes and dried fruit barely have any of those either.

>Is there even anything truly proving that phytoestrogens increase estrogen levels?
Dude no one even claimed that.

Soy contains anti-androgens like equol that reduce test production.

Okay smart guy, then why are men being BORN with less T and have 20-30% lower T levels then men from previous generations?

source? Also even if you have a source on this, there could be other reasons for low test. Like a social reason: we don't need high test because we developed social skills that are useful to avoid physical confrontation. But you don't have sources anyway

>men from previous generations?
You mean the guys who didn't get their T levels measured? Gee idunow

Shutup you low T beta. I'm not gonna argue with a cuck.

>t. numale beta orbiters
emasculated cucks, I feel so bad for them, I really do...

fuck off cunt, you don't think there were white-knights and skeletons in the 1900s and 1800s?

This shit gets amplified to you now because of the internet, human biology is the same and the shit you consume cannot impact your test levels to any noticeable degree, it's all genetic and predetermined

T. THE GUY WHO'S SO SICK OF YOU MENTALLY ILL ""REDPILL"" (LEL SHOW ME THE REAL WORLD MORPHIOUS) FAGGOTS.

I drink 1/2 a gallon of full milk a day, how fucked am I?

Anyone else notice that the guys this autistic about estrogen/testosterone are always low test betas who think they'll become a manly man if they change some petty shit in their life? You're genetically low-test, nothing will help you, deal with it. High test guys don't even think about this stuff.

Literally
>CHAD eats SOYcheese pizza out of a BPA-lined box while YOU take COLD SHOWERS and listen to CRADLE OF FILTH

"grass fed" "free range"
This is the best lawyer language.

>>CHAD eats SOYcheese pizza out of a BPA-lined box while YOU take COLD SHOWERS and listen to CRADLE OF FILTH
>implying chad doesn't sing in cradle of filth

> no actual answer
lel

Do you have a single fact to back that up?
You have empirical studies showing that end-product beef actually contains artificial estrogen?
And you hae empirical evidence showing that the digestion of these artificial estrogens has non-negligible effects on the hormonal levels of the consumer?

52 Evidence-Based Ways to Increase Testosterone Levels Naturally

anabolicmen.com/how-to-increase-testosterone-levels-naturally/

call me beta all you want, I'm basically blastin' & cruisin' on natural test gains and putting on a lbs of muscle per week

Then explain why I can't just drink testosterone enanthate and be ripped as fuck?

YOU STUPID FUCKING SHITHEAD SUMMERSHIT GET BACK TO PLEBBIT

What is the placebo effect?

they dont do that, the only hormones ever used in beef is sometimes they take testosterone from bulls, and inject it into cows so that they grow as fast as bulls.

im a farmer and know these things

Stop drinking from plastic bottles, try to cut down on all your plastic use.

Even canned food comes into contact with plastic because there is a plastic liner on the inside of cans.

Also become vegan, the estrogens in plants can not be absorbed by the body, the estrogens in meat however can.

testosterone-enanthate 500mg/wk and aromasin

Will take care of ANY problems you may have.

More low test fags from never doing any physical activity just video.games and anime and eating garbage foods.

CORRELATION =! CAUSATION FUCKING RETARD

>le soy raises estrogen epic meem

fuck off kid

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19774556

clinsci.org/content/100/6/613

soybean board shill detected

Retarded question coming through

Why is growth hormones in beef bad for a grown person? I could see the problem if it sends 7-yos girls into puberty but an adult doesn't need to worry about that. I'd be ecstatic if the growth hormones in beef can give me 5 more inches (of height)

>hurrr to much science

stupid inbred lummox

Kek that picture
Throwing a bunch of traits under a label

Estrogen makes you fat. They make cows fat to allow more meat to harvest.

Can the eating hormones meme please rip. Can all you skinny boys please shut up about your meme nutrition ideas and just fucking lift.

>tfw you used to believe the "estrogen in the water is making these younger girls more attractive"
>show pictures of 15 year old girls to my friends that I think are hot as fuark
>find out I'm probably a pedophile
W-well at least I'm not gay, right?

Implying anyone cares about your kike """science"""

My estrogen levels are lowest possible within the normal range, should I eat high estrogen foods so I don't get osteoprosis or some shit?

Bb I'll give u 5 inches

ur still gay bb boi

Jesus fuck... all that broscience

so cico is a meme then?

Whatever you say fampie

and eat

dont forget to eat

yeah out of MICROWAVED BPA CONTAINERS YOU LITERAL FUCKING CHUCKS

WAKE THE FUCK UP ... WAKE. THE. FUCK. UP.

>tfw i dont own a microwave so have to cook fresh chicken broccoli and rice everyday

Fucking with you hormonal balance is never smart.

Lol no one eats the fat, they use tren for muscle development and dairy cows get other types of steroid

Hunting and killing game is manly af. Buying something different in same fucken supermarket and in the same fucken frozen food aisle as the beta vegan but just like a couple a feet away from him? No, not manly at all. Only a true beta would suggest that what you PURCHASE makes you a man; true manliness can't be bought in the store you pleb.

If you wanna eat meat, either hunt or get organically farmed meat. Don't eat bullshit filled with estrogen and then delude yourself that you're manly because "lol vegans".