TFW legs and lower back literally get tired from doing cardio

>TFW legs and lower back literally get tired from doing cardio

Who /pathetic/ here?

Are my legs even suppose to hurt from this shit?

Your legs are weak because you've never used them. You will get stronger.

But should they even hurt from this low intensity?

Should I just give up or push through? Will they adapt?

push through you defeatist swine

only children and the french quit

>only children and the french quit
Well, he is a frog poster.

Will it get better or am I only hurting myself?

it always gets better, ya dip

everybody struggles, only few overcome

T. fatass from r9k

I bet you don't even train though

If you want to play safe you can try suspending cardio while you strengthen your legs a bit. Isolate quads, etc with isometrics for even more knee and other articulation strengthening before impact work like running

are you op or just some other nerd? hard to tell which fag is which

I'm using the stairclimber

bump

How long before cardio gains?
For three weeks, nearly every day I ran 4k and by the end of it I didn't feel as if I'd gotten any better/fitter at it. It's putting me off start again because it feels like a lot of hard work, at something I really fucking hate, and I don't seem to get any better at it.

Years

It's like lifting. Set goals. Try to run 4k in a certain amount of time. Try to be a little faster every time you run. Blindly running 4k makes no sense. It's like lifting the same amount of weigth every day and never increasing the amount you lift.

anyone got a 1080p version of this?

nvm found it with a google search

bump

If you are running or bike yes your legs will get tired and you will build some muscle.

No just do your cardio and your legs will get used to it
Im pretty fit and the stairclimber works the shit out of my calves. Its normal.

>Im pretty fit and the stairclimber works the shit out of my calves. Its normal.

It hits my quads pretty hard desu

thats cos u got weak quads, the other guy probably squats so has weaker (relatively) calves

i squat too... but i am weak

I can run sprint and run long distances really well, but my squata are weak as shit. My friend hates cardio but lowes lower body training. Not sure which I prefer.

Funny enough my calves are really big but the stair climber is still really challanging for them.