Can we get a tinder help thread brahs? How do you set your account up for maximum slootpull?

Can we get a tinder help thread brahs? How do you set your account up for maximum slootpull?

Pic is mine atm. I'm borderline fucked since I have no pictures of me with friends or good ones in general, any suggestions though?

Bump for tinder general

Move your hand away from your mouth, it looks retarded. One casual"I took this with my phone in the hall way mirror headshot amd one where it at least LOOKS professional is the best, in my opinion. They dont need 5 pictures of your face to know youre attractive.

Dont qualify yourself already (Im 6ft, I make a lot of money, I have a big dick, I own my own house). Qualifying yourself is a sign of insecurity.

Everyone likes relaxing, its wasted words. Just leave it as 'I like tennis and running'. Nothjng else. That says enough about you for the girl to make a decision, for real.

And last, maybe add another picture of you ojt somewhere where your dad didn't make his way into the photo.

what the fuck are you doing

has anyone ever taken pictures of you in the last 6 months?

Not anyone else besides me no.
Changed some stuff with what I can work with, a bit better?

Here cums dat bump

Take off the side profile of your face ones, same with the one on your finger on your mouth.

The regular selfie looks fine, keep the one you have with your senpai. Or if you really want to fake having friends, set up a cam on a tripod, with a timer and take a picture looking like someone just snapped it of you. Look at other peoples profiles for examples.

Keep the one with your family*** forgot it filters the word f a m

So right now I only have that selfie (adjusted the colors to be better) and the senpai pic. Is two pics really all you need?

you look like you have no style or personality whatsoever . like you're trying to be as average as possible so that people don't judge you for being weird. like you're a weird guy who spends all his time on a Congolese basket weaving forum and is doing his best to appear normal.

>style
Dunno what this meme word means in this context
>personality
Well yeah, I post on a basket weaving forum I can't reveal my actual personality to females.

Bump

>I can't reveal my actual personality to females.
okay, but that's a problem. you're not flying under the radar or mysterious or something, it just seems like you haven't developed properly and I'm sure women sense it even more.

want to see some style? enable matching with dudes and see what other guys have done with their profile, what is striking and attractive, and try to emulate some of it

You come off wierd as fuck haha good luck.

Just put like.. "Paintball is life" or some shit, that would tie everything together.

You gay kek

Its better than a million pictures of you picking your nose. Here is the best

>Casual bathroom mirror selfie, shirt off if you have low bodyfat
>"Professional" shot with you in a nice shirt, head and shoulders. Do it yourself if you have a nice camera laying around. Spend 20minutes looking up videos on how to take it just right. There is technique, but its easy
>Two or three 'candid' shots out doing whatever. Playing a sport, out at the beach, museum, whatever

Use one of the candid shots or the professional looking one for the main pic. Get someone to take a bunch of pictures next time you play tennis. Use ONE that makes you look good.1

That didn't help at all. I just got a bunch of gay flamboyant profiles

>I like tennis , I wear black shirts, here is a picture of my eyeball . please have sexy with me, I promise I won't murder you

I can do the first three but I'm bordering bearmode so I kind of can't do the first

Pretty attractive fellow no homo
Just make sure to never, and I mean ever, put your hands on your face. It's the ultimate sign of a beta and shows insecurity. Not to mention its autistic.
Describing yourself can be difficult, so I'd go with something along the lines of "looking for a good girl"

Yeah I removed those all. The description thing really is hard to write well

I really wish profile shots weren't autistic tho

kek

It's not as autistic if you had some friends and you just ended up with your profile showing.

Having a pic with friends or a party shows your not less likely to be crazy, senpai.

only OK pics are 3 and 4
about is silly

I don't know if I agree. The old jaw rub while thinking is done by even the most alpha dudes as far as I'm aware.

Are you autistic? It's not a fucking mug shot

It looks like you are taking photos to categorize beef. Or a mug shot

OP I can tell you have no friends

get some friends first don't jump right into finding a girl

Not this guy again. Am I the only one that recognizes this attention whore. He's been around for years doing the same thing.

same here Breh

STOP POSTING YOUR DAMN PROFILE.

That's some serious tryhard shit mate.

You won't see any alpha, confident, attractive male put so many fucking angles of himself as if he was some retard applying for a posterboy.

The girls can sense the lack of social skills/desperation.

>I'll daterape you - the profile

KEK

holy shit, get friends first, and stop murdering babies in your basement.
then maybe you'll realize what's wrong with your profile.

What the fuck are those sides shots, eyeball, and that shush pose

holy fucking shit you're creepy

>betas think photo location matters

Chad litterally takes pics of his dog and he gets like 10,000 matches

Stop being ugly and realize no amount of "crazy zany pics" will make up for your shit genes

Chad literally doesnt give a fuck. He'll post all the car selfies he wants he'll still fucking slay

Bitches love men with dogs you moron. If that Chad has the same gay ass selfie that OP has he'd have much less success.

Are you stupid? Chad has taken photos of him doing that just like OP. See my cars pic beta.

Sorry to disappoint but I had the same sentiments as you and tested it on a new Tinder profile with this guys non dog pics.

Literally matched every girl.

All of these are showing something other than him being a 10/10
>He has a comfy looking house
>He has a nice car
>He has a cute dog
Those are way better than some retarded side shot selfie in the corner of your dull room

He's gay though

Like this?

Face it user you're ugly

Dude you're not an unattractive guy but you're doing yourself no favours. I don't understand how you can be so clueless.

Nevertheless

GO BUY A DSLR CAMERA and take quality photos with good natural lighting.

Get a decent hair cut. Ask the hair dresser what you think will suit your face or pick one from photos online of attractive male models or celebrities. Notice the commonalities.

Wear some decent clothes that fit well. Hopefully since your current tinder pics were taken you've put on some mass for the love of Christ. This is Veeky Forums after all

Copy these exact poses:

Thank us in 12 months when you're railing poon

Not 11 out of 10 =/= ugly

OP is a decent looking lad. He just needs to look like less of a try hard.

>Sorry to disappoint but I had the same sentiments as you and tested it on a new Tinder profile with this guys non dog pics.

did they message you?

how old did you say he was?

How about this?

you are wrong, OP is not ugly

if you put OP in normal settings he would come off as an OK guy, the guy you are posting had those photos taken by a professional photographer and they give off a sense of ease and relaxed comfortableness with life

OP literally comes off like a rapist in his OP photo

I am not saying you are not right that it does not pay off to be handsome but OP has fucked up in another way and his pics tell a story, the story of the creepiest guy on tinder, hell it probably is more creepy that he's OK looking and still is that creepy than if he were ugly

What about this?

>On an airplane
>Well versed in traveling
>Rich as fuck probably

>flying economical class
>rich

are you brazilian? you have low standards

These pics are not even even selfies. Is he a model or something ?

they are professionally taken and lit photos

even that guy's real life is not as good as those photos suggest

are you that guy

>he thinks that he can fit a professional camera crew in a car

face it incel your just jelly

im user

How do you even get perfect hair like this

Even has a nice beard too

fml

not really because only one guy in 5000 is that handsome

i don't really have to compete with guys like that desu

Yeah. That's the reason he doesn't get any matches.

Not because is literally top tier genetics and could bang any girl he wants.

It's because of the dog picture.

>i dont have to really compete with guys that handsome

AHahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

what percentage of men do you think look that good

>Tfw OP is 10 times more attractive than you and even he's having trouble getting girls

What's the point anymore?

Who else here /ugly/???

>I DONT HAVE TO COMPETE WITH GUYS LIKE THIS WOMEN DONT GRAVITATE TOWARDS SUPER HOT GUYS AND FUCK HIM ONE BY ONE

Jesus fucking christ son.. You're dicking yourself up the wall with this.

>pic 1
"The thinking man" is some shit 15 year old kids do to seem cool to their fellow 15 year old friends. A smiling selfie is literally better than this.

>pic 2
"I had a philosophical photoshoot with myself in my room" is all this says. Straight up delete it, from EVERYTHING. You can try to pass it off as you were working on something, but at the end of the day girls are going to think you're actually socially retarded.

>pic 3
Usable although quality looks bad. It's obvious which one you are, gives an idea of frame, doing something at least moderately interesting, etc.

>pic 4 & 5
"I got my mug shot taken and they asked me to turn to one side then the other".. You DO NOT need a fucking profile of your face from both sides. Fuck me son, delete these fuckin things.

>pic 6
Unless you're literally an established professional photographer, get this artsy shit outta here son.. It's so basic.

>bio
Height included (can be a positive or a negative, varies from girl to girl) although I'd change it from "that's probably important" to "apparently that's important". Shows you dont give a fuck but other people do.

>relaxing all day and watching movies
So you're boring as fuck and don't actually do anything interesting.. That's all this says.

>otherwise, tennis and running
WHERE ARE YOUR FUCKING TENNIS AND RUNNING PICTURES THEN?

Sounds like you're just some NEET loser who binge watches netflix and used to play a sport that you include as something you like so girls will think you're physically attractive.

Change most of your pictures, keep 3 but dont have it as your main one. Take a legit selfie and get pictures of yourself doing shit you like. Reword your bio to either be funny or interesting, not just "I like netflix but do other things when I feel guilty about binge watching 7 hours of TV"

You're a decent looking guy too, stop shooting yourself in the foot.

his "ugly" extends beyond physical realm

why else do you think hes here with all the other under 6ft males?

couldnt possibly be cuz hes a natural tool

Chad literally gets haircuts and doesnt lift and you still cannot slay as much as him.

Bro I'm 6'1, I have a ton of friends and I lift and have a social life.

I'm still a kissless virgin at 22 because I'm /ugly/
Shit fucking sucks.

Honestly I'd rather be a fucking tool than be ugly, at least you can look at yourself in the mirror and girls don't care if you're a tool or not - they see your face and their ant brain switch off and all they want to do is blow you.

I still have a pic of him from 2013 saved

He was a virgin then, wonder if he still is

Someone call Chad up and ask him how he gets perfect lighting and model photo quality with his shit iPhone in his small ass car

Maybe he ain't about that lyfe and stay at home all day.

How old is chad?

HOW DOES HE DO IT
IS HE HIRING OMPA LUMPAS?

Just gotta hit the weights harder bro

Like 29

>lmao minorities

face it if you're not a tan white you're dying alone

>lmao Chad you're so goofy with those faces!!!!!

This guy's name is Nick Bateman. He's 29.

There was an interview on youtube where he said he literally stopped caring about getting girls when he was like 25 because it's just too easy. He told the interviewer that nowadays all he has to do is smile to a girl on the street and 90% of the time she approaches him. He said he's never not gotten laid on the first date.

>He said he's never not gotten laid on the first date.
Life sure is cruel

My profile, pretty good success although it might just be because college towns make it super easy

LOL CHAD

>EW YUCK GET LOST. HEY CHAD COME BEAT THIS SKINNY NO CHIN UGGO UP FOR ME

wat do?

why do you think being 6'1 matters.. cuz girls say it matters?

your low self esteem counters what you think makes you attractive

hahaha he thinks just casually seducing girls is "getting them". he should set the bar higher

there comes a point where you are just a toy for them to use. hmuan attraction in the late game isn't just physical, but he will learn that later

its probably the college town thing.

>Haha Chad I win again; you'll never know whats it like to fuck the same used up girl day in and day out that you fucked when she was like a 14 yo virgin

When do men peak? isnt it like around 30?

Nah. It just means you're not ugly.

I live in a "college town" and I go to college and I have 2 matches after a month. One of them was a bot, the other one was a fat, ugly feminist that I swiped right on by accident.

You? Never because you never went into the positive? Chad? He never peaks; he'll literally be rolling in pussy for years.

Any 6-7/10 anons that are pulling the v on the regular basis: how do you justify going for it while knowing that you won't be a top tier experience for a girl. Do you not care? Do you substitute it with energy and "vibes"? I learned to like myself and all but i just know that I'm objectively not the top tier product and can't justify making a sale.

this guy has to be on steroids to have those muscles

>Any 6-7/10 anons that are pulling the v on the regular basis: how do you justify going for it while knowing that you won't be a top tier experience for a girl.

I never let myself think that way

you are awesome user, believe it

Chad benches like 25 lbs

>OH WOW CHAD YOU'RE SO STRONG

>you post selfie of squatting like 400 lbs

>EW GROSS user YOUR SO FAT AND UGLY EWWW LIKE DIE

>tfw i have had a 14 yr old, and she wasnt a virgin

not jelly at all, and good on him for fucking sluts forever.

he didnt say shit about getting a relationship, which I'm willing to bet money he has a harder time maintaining than fwb

>getting a gf
>getting married

have fun dying pretty and alone

Nah I´m good looking but I know that your jaw and shieeet becomes more visible during the twenties and you get a nice beard if you´re lucky. I cant grow a decent beard, one of my insecurities desu

>HAHA LOL HE'S SO FUNNNNNY HE SHOULD BE A COMEEEDDIIIIAANNN DID U SEE THAT THING HE DID WITH HIS EYES LMAOOOO

Convince me why I should lift more then 165 lbs. I'm waiting user.