Imagine Veeky Forums. You have it all. You're young, virile, have a job, fit and loving life...

Imagine Veeky Forums. You have it all. You're young, virile, have a job, fit and loving life. You've got a killer hairline and no signs of that baby receding. Then one day you see this.

What kind of cruel god plays this joke on his children? Why must we go bald? How can I stop it?

>inb4 some chemical shills tell me to chemically castrate myself.

I want a permanent solution.

Be female

get ripped and no one will care about your lack of hair

Dude just TRY finasteride ffs
There's literally less than 2% you'll get any side effects and even if you do just stop immediately and there's a 99.99% it'll go away in a month. What the fuck do you even have to lose? Just read the fucking scientific studies on it, it's perfectly safe.
I went on it almost a year ago and I'm perfectly fine. I wish I hadn't waited so long before giving it a go.

shave or kys

hair transplant

he looks asian and lets be real, they look like complete garbage with hairloss (as if they looked good before...)

And by the way hair loss treatment works best when done PREEMPTIVELY
If your hair is already shit then there's nothing you can do about it. Maybe a transplant
Stop it in its tracks before yourya baldlet

>god

Non-chemical solutions:

1) Get a laser comb or laser helmet.
2) Get a transplant, specifically, a FUE transplant so you don't have gnarly looking scarring. It costs more but it's worth it.
3) Try a mild herbal analog of finasteride like saw palmetto. It prevents prostate cancer and hair loss but isn't as strong as an rx drug. Pumpkin seed oil, pygeum, black currant oil and stinging nettle also are reported to limit hair loss and shrink the prostate.
4) For a fast cover up, try a hair fiber like Toppik.

Hair transplant/plugs are the only permanent solution. It's really pathetic though it's like getting Botox. You will have to shave it off and hope you have a good shaped skull and realise you will never reach your aesthetic potential. Work your traps and neck because it will be the difference between Jason stay ham tier and a fuckin pencil neck dweeb

all that matters is if you got a good jawline and a nicely shaped skull

if you got that, bald looks really nice. if you dont just kill yourself

>all that matters is if you got a good jawline and a nicely shaped skull

1 in 10000 chance of that with asian males

This
Post the goodlooking criminal bald guy pls

At that point you could put makeup on it and no-one would notice it unless real close to the back of your head

How bout i put makeup on yo dick

>gook
>good jawline and a nicely shaped skull
lmao

Bruh I'm 18 and already full on balding

At the end of the day you can't let it affect your self-esteem, but there's plenty of stuff you can do to prevent it.

I'm having my first hair transplant in a little more than 1 month, gonna be interesting

18, balding?
What does an 18 year old do that lets him afford a decent hair transplant?

>mothers father bald
>father bald
>all my uncles on both sides have beautiful hair

I feel like im playing russian roulette with my hair here. I cant stand the stress.

WHITE MASTER RACE AM I RIGHT? XDDDDDDDDDD LMAO WHERE MY HAIR GONE!!!! SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEITTTTTTTTTTTTT DAYUMMMMMMMM

WHITEYS PROVING AGAIN THAT THEY ARE INFERIOR AND ARE LIKE DOGS THAAT SHRED HAIR LMAO LMAO PHAM

How abour scalp massage for a thin crown? Assuming your crown has always been thin. Could massage stimulate growth?

>every male in the family has a perfect, thick head of hair
>my fucking father is bald, not even in the proper pattern, no, he has to be a diffuse thinner, nordwood 6-7

shit looks so bad i'd actually pay money to go bald in the normal way

Shhhiieeet do we have the same dad?

>tfw when remembering how as a kid you would make fun of and play with the thin whispy hairs on his head like a shitty troll doll
>tfw when I didn't yet realize I might end up like him

what's even worse is the fact that the fucker refuses to buzz it

he'd actually look decent, given that
>strong bushy eyebrows
>small eyes
>strong nose
>perfect beard

but no, he still tries to hold onto it
if i ever get to that point, i'll rope myself

holy kek