Daily reminder that you weak handed pajeets that sell during the accumulation phase will never make it

>Daily reminder that you weak handed pajeets that sell during the accumulation phase will never make it

Hi guys! I'm very excited about our partnership with OMG! I even bought a bunch of the little morsels myself a few weeks ago!

Come to think of it, let's see where it's at now! Let's just see here....

you fucking stealing nigger.

Woah Woah Woah! What's going on here! Dag nabbit, that skateboard wielding punk done pulled a fast one on me!! I'm ruined!

AHHHH! GET OUT OF THE WAY!! HEAVY BAGS COMING THROUGH!!! MOVE IT OR LOSE IT!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I'VE GOTTEN MYSELF INTO!! G-game face! Keep your game face, Ronald!

>accumulation phase

You mean speculation phase? OMG is objectively a shitcoin

AHHHH! IT'S NO USE! THERE'S NO RUNNING FROM IT!! THIS IS THE ONLY WAY!!

To my family: warn Burger King and Kentucky Fried Chicken about the dangers of investing in a man with a skateboard! They can't go down just as I have!

*BANG*

maybe if you guys STOCKED ENOUGH RICK AND MORTY SAUCE this would be worth something

>OMG is objectively a shitcoin
Give me one reason without mentioning memes that only Veeky Forums knew about.

Faggots can't wait ONE YEAR for plasma to go live. I understand opportunity cost, but what were you people thinking when you bought in? That it would just go up forever?

>bought in at 189K
>starting to sweat

Well, I say there, gentleman!

This appears to be a mighty fine shitcoin you gentlemen are presenting to me.

Hmm... *strokes moustache* What would you say to a... *whips nigger* partnership, of sorts?

*gurgles* N-no.. C-colonel S-sanders... y-you can't take... the... deal.... *splutter* h-he will betray... you... him.. and that f-fu *coughs out blood* fucking skateboard!

Well. I do say there, Ronald, my boy.

You seem to be in a spot of a predicament there, gentleman.

Let's see here... let's ahh see if we can just remedy your ailment there, boy.

*clicks*

This shitcoin is still overpriced. I'd buy at at 100k.

Bagholders are so fucking pathetic

*BANG*

Well, I do say there, boy. You be looking mighty fine now. I do say that it's definitely an improvement of sorts to your exquisite exterior.

Now. Dear lad. That's a mighty fine skateboard you've got there. I would be most obliged to invest in your that there company, boy!

Now now. I do believe it's quite time to check on my deeelicious stock prices after that mighty fine deal with that skateboard punk!

Everything seems to be in... WOAH WOAH WOAH NOW! GOOD GOLLY GEE WIZ! WHAT IS GOING ON?!

THAT CLOWN WAS RIGHT! I DO SAY THAT I SHOULD HAVE NEVER TAKEN THAT DEAL NOW!

Well. I do say. This is the end.

I should have never done business with that punk and his skateboard.

Alas, I have no more regrets.

*BANG*

Ending Credits:

DELUSIONAL OMGlets

Dude omg is done face it

omg wallet is coming out by december and this has been confirmed.

nomgs will be posting wojaks very soon lol.

>a wallet

Fuck me, it's Rolf Harris!

Good thing I Boughy whoppercoin

Wallet mean staking amirite?

If you have enough Omise you can skate it all. Skate it all away

A wallet would imply breaking off to their own coin. If they remain an ERC20 token there is no reason to have their own wallet.