Which bodybuilder has the craziest genetics in history?

Which bodybuilder has the craziest genetics in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nau1iOwfGQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=OgTCOgoD2ec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Flex Wheeler, Sergio Oliva

It's a shame he's like 50 now and way way past his prime

>Implying he won't take the Olympia this year

why has he got the best genetics? he looks great, but all ifbb bodybuilders do

All of these.

Plus Phil Heath (went pro after 2.5 years of training in bodybuilding), Dorian Yates (blocky torso but insane conditioning for a guy 260+ lb), Dexter Jackson and Chris Cormier (probably the best guy from his era to never win the O, other than Kevin and Flex).

And Paul-Jean Guillaume (guy at 2:30 in this video), if he was actually natty as he claims.

youtu.be/nau1iOwfGQ4

I know most people will roll their eyes since we're living in the fake natty age but that guy was like 165 lb. and gifted with tiny joints and naturally broad shoulders. Amazing structure and insertions.

Right here, chief.

There is 0 chance he will win the O. His legs were never great and neither was his back, and it seems those are the first 2 things you tend to lose with age.

youtube.com/watch?v=OgTCOgoD2ec

ronnie

Jason Genova
Arnold

Big Ron. He looks fucking inhuman.

That bubble gut, fuck me, if not for that insulin/HGH shit they would look pretty good

because it takes him 3 months to go from full dyel mode to mr olympia ready

Yeah ive heard that aswell. Its insane.

his body responds very well to steroids

only one guy could make all other Mr Olympia competitors look like they're amateurs

Yeah but hes only 5'7"......My GF is taller and she's not even black

5'11, actually.

he lifted more than you and probably makes more money but who cares right

Do you even have 1% chance at winning something in bodybuilding if you are natty?

this guy roids right?

He's 5'11.

>full dyel mode
Nope

no just creatine

Do you even have 1% change to win formula one world cup with scooter?

no, they have strict regulations in place to weed out roiders
bodybuilding is a 100% natty sport

Is this sarcasm. I cant tell anymore.

You might be retarded.

might be. but his size is questionable.

no he uses dat der celltech

just because he believes hard work can get you amazing results? and that cheating is not the only way?
really Veeky Forums ??

>his size is questionable

you think?

> that tiny dink
> """""big""""" ron

Arnald himself would probably admit he's not the most genetically gifted.
He is in the top tiers sure, but he knew he had flaws. His hips were pretty wide and his ab genetics weren't perfect.
His natural broadness made up for it though.

His banter genetics were the strongest of any bodybuilder though.

>"What did you say Louie?"

every time.

There are natural events but really no, even if you are genetically gifted and train perfectly you are limiting yourself by staying natural if you want to compete.
People who are not as gifted and not as dedicated will edge you out just because they're on gear.

Like Tom Platz said, the top guys would still be there if steroids didn't exist. But in a world where steroids do exist you basically have no choice but to use them if you want to be on top.

Why are you mentioning Arnold while quoting a post about the king of Veeky Forums, Mike Patton?

It probably just looks small because the rest of him is so big

Which is crazy genetics at work, m8.

Ronnie has 36 inch quads.
Not even Jonah Falcon could make his dick look big necks to two thighs like that.

big lenny
top tier crazy

Jason Blaha

wish i had his ab genes

Can't be unseen.

just protein powder and creatine bro

How can someone know if they have good genetics or not?

I second Sergio Oliva. Was someone who was already a strong weightlifter (oly) that didn't get into bodybuilding later. His waist size was tiny compared to his build. At his peak it was like 27-28 inches. Each one of his quads were larger by almost a half a foot. Also he didn't look like an alien like guys today. Ayyy lmao.

good lord his stomach looks small here compared to now

>Quads bigger than waist
>Didn't look like an alien

Pick 1

best steroid yes

steroid

Has anyone seen ronnie coleman videos when he is just about to get on stage or after stage?

His breathing is so terrible, looks like he could fall over and die at any moment. Obviously that's a side effect of being dehydrated and on alot of shit but fuck i would never want to live like that

Google Image search this beast you'll be fucking glad you did.

Hold on... is that a terminal emulator on his desktop? Based.