Uh guys, this is still a 5x. why is almost nobody talking about it anymore?

uh guys, this is still a 5x. why is almost nobody talking about it anymore?

most people here are retards who think ODN is a scam because it first appeared (to them) on cryptopia and also around the same time as total 100% scam coin elix. their loss.

it was pumped and dumped like all the other new and forgotten ults. Its not a monero, omg, waltcoin, so holdings are selling.

Also fluffy pony clarified hes not really involved

People need a break from the shill/fud of last week. I hold a lot of ODN and even with that it was getting exhausting. New exchange next week. Good long term prospects. Not much else to talk about. Just stake and relax.

>ults.
retard alert

Yes I can confirm all of this. I suggest you dump your ODN as soon as possible. The coin will no nowhere. Trust me.

>uh guys, this is still a 5x.
Yes, at least.

>why is almost nobody talking about it anymore?
There is a group working really hard to keep the value low right now, in that every time it starts to rise to resistance another FUD wave hits Veeky Forums. Once it goes down, the threads dry up and it goes quiet.

HitBTC lists on Oct 15th so it's probably a tactic to accumulate lots before that happens.

How do I buy this coin guys?

Get on cryptopia

This coin will be up x3 by the time we hit a real exchange. Don't miss out. I don't need to lie to Veeky Forums in order to make money.

I know it sounds like a meme but a whale has actually been suppressing the price, selling to himself

ult = ulterior motive coin? I like this

did all the anons with masternodes already dump at >20k or still hodling?

haaha guys i dont have money to invest atm , my money stuck in other gainers but i believe this will be good long hold investment i will be a bit later to the party feelsbadman

holding 13k

why sell low?

>mfw the reward time for staking keeps going up and up
>everyone's staking

staking brah

A lot of stakers but people are just waiting for news now. Holding till end of December on this is going to make a ton people very fucking rich.

He's trying to trigger a panic sell off, I think. He probably realizes that the last opportunity to buy cheap is before it goes to hitbtc.

Just transfered .5btc to craptopedia, my avg buying price is 13k sats (yes, i bought all the way from 8k to 20...why do I keep trading on drugs???)
Should I just go for it on current price or put in buys all the way to 9k?

Put buy orders at 9-10k. We're not done dipping yet.

It’s more than a 5x. If they actually deliver the mobile app by xmas, it’s a legit moonshot.

>mfw app has been in development for over 2 years

The fuck is 'wrong' with Cryptopia?

Step down your buys. I'd suggest put one above the next wall (0.00012721) and every subsequent wall you come across.

It looks like 1 or 2 people are intentionally suppressing the price right now, but eventually it'll look too tasty for regular speculators (if not a PnD group) to start coming back in. With a small market cap like this, it'll spring back up like a rocket. I give a 25% chance it'll be at that 12k line, and 50% chance it'll be the 11 range.

I've got progressive orders walking down the line though just in case.

Yeah I basically doubled my stack to 8k, yet the wait time increased from 7 days to 8 days. Does this mean everyone is hodling their coins for staking? (i.e. In the ODN wallet and not on exchange)