If you have WTC, wake the fuck up and dump that shit

Look the dumbest thing you can do in investing is falling in love and get emotionally attached to a product.

Walton’s vision is great, but what’s not so great is the fact that their customers, partners and every single bitch in their supply chain need to fucking purchase masternodes as well as a whole bunch of new RFID chips.

So ask yourself, if you ran a company, why the fuck would you want to do that while with “LINK” they can just create a RFID oracle, input their data with their OLD rfid chips through LINK and still get ALL the benefits supposed “WTC” has to offer.

youtu.be/AfJiRsYpgyc

12:40-16:00 explains it perfectly.

So if you Walton tards, still think it will be 1 bill dollar company , please get your head out of your ass before your investment becomes obsolete.

your saturday night must be fun

So many companies already applied for their solution.

GTFO salty LINKlet

walton will go 1.5bil

Chainlink to 4bil

god i want a cute asian gf so fucking bad living in ohio is hell

> uninformed link shill

i'll let you get to the news about WTC at a snail's pace buddy.

All dumb ass

I love how the only threads about WTC on here are saying it sucks, dump it, its a scam.

Always do the opposite of what biz says, boyos.

get a Somalian gf ohio fag.
Moved from Chicago to columbus last year, thought I'd be getting away from the blacks.

Because current RFID chips are hackable. The whole point of WTC is that it only works if Walton makes their public/private key RFID chips, which they patent.

Actually it was BIZ that found out first, we are all holders since 30 cents. You so called Loyal waltie boy, is just a sheep who fomoed in during the 2$ mark. While we are now dumping our bags with x25 profit on you. You think you are smart, but you are just a fucking normie, if you can’t see that Chainlink will make 80% of the existing coins with tokens for the funs, obsolete.

What is the point of having a reliable oracle if the RFID chips can be easily cloned? You honestly don't know what the fuck you are talking about. This doesn't fix a single issue with shipping tracking. You can have a truthful oracle and still get fucked. The point of Walton is that RFID only works on the blockchain if each RFID chip is incorruptible.

Yep, got out at 6$

Will crash and burn hard soonish. But such is life of stupid pajeets that dont understand how this game works.

The BLOCKCHAIN is unhackable, link that data with an api connected to chainlink and you can kiss that useless as rfidblockchain patented chip goodbye.

SURE you are. If ChainLink, led by fucking TWO stoners gets dumped by SWIFT, which it will, all LINKlets are gonna become poor in one day. GOOD LUCK

yeah columbus is a third world hellhole now the government saw there was a thriving all white suburban area and flooded it with hundreds of thousands of somalians before the rest of the world caught on

I like Chainlink to. I even might write an article on it. But I am tired of dumbasses coming here and spreading absolute bullshit. Link doesn't have shit to do with WTC. They solve (or try to) different issues.

One of those stoners, unaccepted and rejected by society already > entire walton dev team with his skills

The fact that you are saying dumb ass shit like this, means you have no fucking idea what chainlink actually is or tries to solve. I strongly advice you to do more research or I sure as hell hope you have strong shoulders because you will be holding heavy bags for a long time.

For those who are slow like the OP:
An RFID identifies an object.
An oracle relates that ID and other information to the chain.
If the RFID is cloneable, which current RFIDs are, then having truthful oracles are fucking useless.
That is why Walton is making proprietary chips and readers.

Ai uehara is a confirmed dev, I'm holding

You are a fucking moron who should stop spreading useless bullshit.

news flash dumbass I just hacked the blockchain and i'm redirecting all the bitcoin to my wallet
I'm about to dump 50 million on the market instantly, that's enough for me to live /comfy/ after all you retards are fucked once it gets out that bitcoin got hacked

i have basically a 50/50 split with WTC and LINK

it's fun watching them race, and watching you guys bicker about them.

WTC is going to 15 dollars easy, I might think about unloading them then.

What part of ohio? Mason has an up incoming asian pop. I myself live in cincinnati ohio and love happas.

Why the fuck would you want 15$ =320b mcap , while you can have a potential 15B market cap chainlink = x100 by the end of october.

It's pretty nice

t. Austin TX

Columbus FAG here. We have asians

This woman is such an angel. Along with Yuu Shinoda, she inspires only the most forceful and voluminous cummies in me.

really? I live on the east side and barely see any here, gym, store, even school. Are they all in Ohio state?

at this moment it's wisest to hold both

LINK could go hyperbolic at any moment

WTC is gonna be a comfy ride to 15-20$ by the end of month

>god i want a cute Ukrainian gf so fucking bad
I have a similar feeling
Living in a great plains tornado alley state and agree its hell because all girls here are obese and ugly.
I was just looking at qt Ukrainian girls on IG oh god I am sooo in love with them.
sorry thank you for reading my blog