One shot at life

>One shot at life

>Born 5'11

No amount of lifting will fix this. Ending myself shortly.

No girls EVER want a manlet bf .

Nice bait ugly. Go shit post elsewhere you waste of air

N O O S E
O
O
S
E

You wasted thread space when you could be dead? Fuck off and croak already.

I'd love to see ONE example of someone posting on Veeky Forums they were about to an hero who followed through.

Suicide is fine. Wasting page space boring me is not. KYS, faggot. Veeky Forums is a board for men who SOLVE their problems and want to attack life! We want physical and philosophical strength.

As for short fucks, Napoleon got plenty of pussy and was an epic conqueror. Hitler ditto though the poontang was downplayed.

They didn't even lift.

Lmao roid rage

Chill

Bump

Did OP dedz?

Yes

>>Born 5'11

Your poor mum's pussy...

she got a c-section

I know you're memeing, but if you aren't measure yourself as soon as you wake up. Also improve posture throughout your day, not just when you're measuing yourself.

I always thought I was 6ft almost 6'1 but it turned out that was only in shoes...

I've been living a lie all this time

Underrated.
Lel.

how is your mom not dead?

>tfw 6'0

Get surgery
Wear lifts
Stretch

??

5'11 manlet still a thing?
let's make it 6'0 manlet now!

You can be born 5"6 and southeast asian

>Napoleon got plenty of pussy

Napoleon was taller than average. (It was only British propaganda that said otherwise.) So was Hitler, who at 5'9", stood an inch above the average German height for men at that time.

Glad I'm not american.

6'0 really sounds like a cut-off height, but here that's 183 cm or so

180 cm/5'11 is cut-off height in metric

>6'2
>not 6'3

Please end my life.

>Ending myself
>shortly.
As if you could end it any other way.

>small penis
>ugly teeth
>have an actual learning disorder where I can't swim or drive because mechanical difficultires

HAHAHAHAHAH I CAN'T MAKE THIS UP LOLOLOLL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Get a Bed of Procrustes. It will fix your height problem.

A legit 5'11 guy (Barefoot) should never ever be small or look small in day to day life. If you do;

1) You're probably closer to 5'8 and than 5'11
2) you're insecure as fuck

just like our 2 plate bench is 100kg and not 225lb/102.5kg

who here /metric magic/

How'd ya learn to lift then faggot

>implying he doesn't just lay down in his bed all day giving people lifting advice while his mom feeds him

>I'm 5 foot 7
Why didn't I sleep more when I was younger? Why did I have to come from a family of short people? Now I'm fucked senpai. I guess my redeeming quality is that my peenor is 6.5 inches, if you disregard the folcyde spots.

>Filename
This made me laugh uncontrollably at work, leading to an awkward explanation.

>born 5'11
Must have destroyed your mom's pussy.