J U S T dandruff

How do I fix dandruff??

My shit is absolutely fucked, if I lie down my pillow is covered in dandruff afterwards, shoulders always are too. I don't know what to do

It's just the worst thing

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Grandpas-Pine-Soap-3-25-Ounce/dp/B002LMN7B4/ref=sr_1_1_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1467754877&sr=1-1&keywords=pine tar soap
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

remove this image, thanks

buy dandruff shampoo you moron. its so common nowadays

that looks like psoriasis

Like what? I've tried that it didn't do shit

I've heard nizoral actually works well though, might try that

Shower every day with colder water

S
H
A
M
P R E S C R I P T I O N
O
O

Yes I'm considering buying this tomorrow. Does it really work that well?

A lot of people seem to say it does. I hope so, I've had dandruff for many years

MD here, try T gel, stinks bad, but you'll get used to it, use it continuously for 1 wk at nights then wash hair in the morning with cool water and normal or anti dandruff shampoo, afterwards, use t gel every other day

Head and shoulders?

Yes it works. I also had dandruff for years then I tried ketoconazole shampoo and it just disappeared.

extremely expensive?

can anyone hook me up with some $ via paypal to buy it?

Nizoral doesn't work for me

I second t gel. Smells but it works wonders! Only shampoo that works for dandraff that i get

Sure it's dandruff? I thought I had, but turned out to be dry skin (there's a difference yes). So try out some shampoos for both or become a skinhead and train for the upcoming race war

>white people think it's going to be a 'war' and not a 'slaughter'
>white people think they stand a chance

>He thinks exterminating dindus and achmeds is harder than trying to civilize them while upholding all of humanity.

I had dandruff for years and a month of pine tar soap cleared it up.

Buy a bar, it's like 6 bucks, and use it every day in place of shampoo. If it works you're set, if not the cost was nothing.

amazon.com/Grandpas-Pine-Soap-3-25-Ounce/dp/B002LMN7B4/ref=sr_1_1_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1467754877&sr=1-1&keywords=pine tar soap

T Gel worked wonders for years for my seborrheic dermatitis. I only had to use is 2x a week. Surprisingly made my hair feel pretty nice. I even came to like the smell.

After about 9 years though it seems to have lost effectiveness and I've had to get the prescription ketakonazole.

lmao fucking niggers

T-gel works, but I've also had luck with shampoo that had tea tree oil. A big factor is just not scratching your scalp, that irritation makes it worse.

>go to the gym before work
>go to gym at 6 am
>dont take a shower because who the fuck would take a shower before the gym
>dandruff is always on the headrest after workout

buy an expensive shampoo that has : ketoconazole or ciclopirox olamine or piroctone olamine or coal tar.

there's many of them on the internet.

Leave the shampoo for 5 minutes before you rinse. Everyday.
Will work perfect

How do I know you won't buy a dragon dildo instead?

increase water intake if it isn't high.

Nizoral 2%. does wonders.

I had psoriasis like the pic in OP and this fixed it.

I Had mild dandruff a few years ago and it just totally disappeared after using Standard Head and Shoulders Dandruff shampoo.

I think most niggers understand, deep down, even if they won't admit it, that the world wouldn't function without white people to run it. If black people ran the world, humanity would devolve into living in mud huts and washing your hair with cow piss within a generation or two, just like you see in those National Geographic specials about primitive African tribes.

Bro look up and use new wash.
Shit changed my life.

I used to have bad dandruff, to the extent I was self conscious about it. I religiously washed my hair everyday and tried all different kinds of anti dandruff shampoos. None worked or changed my condition.

I don't wash my hair everyday or even every other day anymore. Ill run water through it in the shower but I only soap and lather it infrequently . My dandruff went away and my hair never gets greasy. I'm convinced the constant washing and scrubbing was drying my scalp out, throwing the natural oils out of whack. When I do wash my hair with soap its with generic shampoo.

My two cents

learn your place in the food-chain bro, and maybe we'll keep you around for manual labor

Lol why are women so stupid?

>Katrina
>yo hol up, wer da gubment 2 help me

you all can't even work together when a natural catastrophe hits. Unless it's for looting of course

This. Miami gets hit by hurricanes so often, it's literally their college football team's mascot. They handle it just fine. New Orleans IMMEDIATELY jumped to "federal government needs to fix this for us because we can't handle it" mode.

drink like a gallon of water a day and use a drop of Tea Tree Oil with your normal shampoo, which should probably be anti-dandruff or ketaconazole.

This should probably work for you... my entire scalp used to be scarlet red and id get pimples all over the back of my head which would dry out and i could pick them for hours. I also took 100mg minocycline for acne on my chin and nose as well as back but it also probably helped with the shit on my head, not that its relevant to your problem but i figured id mention it

Females have a higher IQ (fluid intelligence) then guys, but they have biology against them so they're more concerned about putting great time & research into their appearance and social skills instead of studying hard and creating crystallized intelligence, which is what the SAT scores are all about.

>TFW no matter how stupid or poor you are, you will score higher than a female nigger
Case closed.

That's the most cheery picked racist shit I've ever seen.

You guys can't write me off just because I'm black.

fucking this. stop washing your hair every fucking day. your killing your scalp

Do you even know where you are Jimbo?

>not him
but not washing it makes the dandruff super hard and keeps my head greasy. If I don't wash it, I will go outside with snow on my head because of sleeping on the pillow shakes it off my scalp. If I wash without soap, it'll automatically stand up like I used wax

wut do

shave ure head bald.
srs

If you're sure its dandruff and not a big deal just get fkn dandruff shampoo.

If your shit is actually fucked, go see a dermatologist.

Put yogurt in your hair, leave it in for a while and then wash it out. If you are scared of destroying your scalp or hair health (you should only be worried if you have black people hair), then you can wash with cold water, and oil your hair afterwards (olive oil).

actually scrub and massage your scalp when you shower, and it will be minimal.
if that doesn't work go see a dermatologist.

V stands for verbal you mongoloid

>tfw lichenplanopiliaris

Just fuck my whole life forever brehs

Get a good anti dandruff shampoo that has 2% pyrithone zinc.

Cedel is what I use myself. Make sure you leave that shit in their for the time it says on the bottle, don't just lather up then wash it out.

Also it's quite good as a fungicidal agent, so if you have other skin infections such as seborrheic dermatitis, apply it direct, undiluted, as a paste to affected area. Leave for 5 minutes, then rinse completely. Do this twice a day for a week.

Worked for me, I had red shit all over my face, made worse by people saying
> hey what's that red shit all over your face

Cedel worked when every other product under the sun did not, such as topical steroids, sulfur creams, tar creams, etc.

Nizoral has strong fungicidal qualities. Works a fuggin treat on most dandruff

Your sperm production will be affected if you use it too much, just fyi.

I have this, absolutely nothing works, not even steroidal shampoos. I'm getting desperate and seriously considering killing myself. Does anyone know what I can do to at least mitigate it?

You realize how statistics works right? You can legitimately be the next Einstein (except black) and it wouldn't affect the fact the black average is lower than the white average. And no one is writing you the individual off, instead, we're taking shots at the black group (which you are a member of, but necessarily are more than just a member of)

Does that shit itch or sting like a motherfucker?

Yes, all the goddamn time

Fish oil?
Take supplement and then rub some on your scalp
Shit's gross dude

If your dandruff can't be fixed by cutting your hair short and using a shampoo you should probably consider double suicide. Or see a doctor.

Shave your head everyday.

OP, do you have white tongue or something?

Anyways, you should redure your consuption or dairies and simple carbs. your shit will improve in a week in.

Also be careful of candida it might be the cause.

And don't waste your money in these worthless shampoos. Rather eat well and use natural soap for head.

Stop using all products on your head.

>imagine you had a cat
>imagine you were a western smarty pants and thought it would be great to wash your cat daily, or even just a few times per week
>your cat was just fine before...
>now your cat is all fucked up and has skin problems

Quit:
>shampoo
>conditioner
>face wash
>all of it
>stop it for 1 month
>see what happens

google : how to quit shampoo

Head and shoulders nigga.

>IZ IT CUZ I'M BLACK

If you have like your pic, that's fucking psoriasis
Go to a doctor and get prescription stuff

i had a similar problem

buy a neutral shampoo, at an actual pharmacy. After running through the bottle I have yet to see it reappear, and this was a year ago.

Bear in mind you will probably experience it in times of greater stress/immune depression, so keep a bottle of shampoo handy.

Lmao, I did it for a week because I went camping. You get acne, you get more shit on your skin because you dont wash it off, not only that my head turned into dried glue, you could pick every part of the dandruff off. Not only that my head had more greasey oil than iraq. I could paint a picutre just taking the oil off my head/face

Cold water showers, trim your hair to a No.3 or 4 guard.
Blacks already lost the race war thanks to abortion clinics.

Did you wash with just water during that time? Because if you cut out products and also don't wash at all if course you're going to get fucked up.
You scrub your hair in the shower with hot water but no shampoo, same thing with your skin. I also wash my face with just cold water and a clean cloth. My skin is good, my hair and scalp are fine.

my experience:

I had dandruff and some lousy ass dandruff shampoos did nothing about it

I made infusions of dried up nettle leaves and applied it to my hair many times. that shit worked.

apply coconut oil to your scalp for 20 minutes before going in the shower and washing your head.

Dandruff is usually a result of dry skin.

Shamprescritionoo?