What is the offical clothing brand of Veeky Forums?

And why is it Kapital?

>super expensive
>made in Japan

gildan heavy cotton t shirts and any mesh shorts for me

... my nigga

we are professional Veeky Forumsness men so we only wear custom-made $3k Tom Ford suits.

tigerstyled bathrobe

Balenciaga

tight shirt emo band shirt & skinny flared corduroy trousers with some comme des garcons converse shoes

I wear the same Quiksilver shirts I had at 13. I'm 27 now. They're full of holes but I don't care. Had to throw away my cargo pants though, I just wear khakis instead. Tennis shoes are obligatory too.

you gotta be muscular & skinny tho

i also rock this roberto cavalli jacket

These sneakers look like he was treading mud and these pants look like he inherited them from his elder brother, who is fat. Definitely not a bro for a confident Veeky Forumsnessman.

Tom Ford goes for way, way more than $3k bespoke these days. I was quoted I think a bit over $5k for an off-the-rack Tom Ford about a year ago.

cheap pajeet-made shit from Primark tbqh

That's the point. Veeky Forumsnessmen are loser autists with money, balenciaga makes expensive luxury clothing that looks like something a loser autist would wear. It's a perfect fit.

Very nice user

Your outfit sells your personality and, obiously, makes it easier for you to make even more money. It does not matter if your autist clothes cost $30 or $3k, because you still look like an autist that was lucky to obtain some money somehow.

why the fuck would i pay "super expensive" to look like a damn sherpa? I can recreate those outfits for free dumpster diving at the local goodwill.

Calm down Patrick Bateman

If I wanted to look homeless like that I'd beat a hobo and take his clothes. Modern fashion is so retarded

Good Will.

I like red.

Gini and Johny

i buy my shit at goodwill because i'm not a faggot that enjoys wasting money to fatten the wallets of some fashion jew

No one would recognize Nip brands except for weabs.

>DOESNT KNOW KAPITAL

AHAHAHHAHAHA CHECK OUT THIS FUCKING NOOB

dope

kirkland

Uniqlo, is good value, clean and modern aesthetic that fits everywhere, is japanese

>Dressing like a hobo

Those chinamen look homeless desu

whatever he wears

Stone Island

hoodie and some jogging pants

Here's a pic of me. Rate my fit

Carhartt hunter camo hat, Levi's Jean jacket. Black all styles t shirt black Levi's 511 jeans.. Nike internationalist sneakers.
Bin fuckin dun wid

A.P.C and Sandro. Frenchfag here.

keeping it low profile, more appearance is for people to impress in biz community because they have not much to offer on a brain side, had a meeting last week in flip-flops with largecap firm

zara and h&m literally all you need

wear Yohji Yamamoto you idiots

It is Express and Brooks Brothers for me.

Suits lol