>catch guys blatantly staring at her ass
What do you do in this situation?

dont bring your gf to the gym then

Let them stare, you can't stop it

look down and away to avoid confrontation like the beta u are

Nothing

I can look wherever I want

That includes looking at your girlfriends ass or tits

Never bring her again, that's how. I'mma be real and tell you she got off on this, probably could see some jelly flopping out of your pockets.

Grab ahold of her ass nice and firm like while they stare. Let em know staring is as far as they'll get.

Squeeze it in front of them to remind them whose it belongs to

that's a good idea, thanks

Don't shit on your own doorstep

Let them stare. Staring is fine, its when they start trying to chat her up its a problem. If something is in public, people are gonna look and you cant stop it unless you make her wear a burqa.

Let it happen. Her ass is glorious.

Actually, this.

Ah man. My BF and I are getting gym memberships soon and I hope this doesn't happen.

I'd want my him to do something like or suggested (maybe not actually squeeze my butt but hold me close like a comforting hug and death stare them or something) to show that I'm taken.

If this happens to me, what should I do? Should I ignore anyone who tries to have a conversation with me?

>Should I ignore anyone who tries to have a conversation with me?

"Excuse me I have a workout to continue"

Come on, is it your first day on Veeky Forums or something?

don't be rude, just be clear, for example try and bring your partner into the conversation, if someone asks hows your day say "my days fine just here with my BF"

and don't be too overly lovey dove with your partner, its annoying.

>is it your first day on Veeky Forums or something?
It's been a while. I've been in and out of lifting at home but I'm hoping a paid gym membership will keep me going.

Thanks m8. I don't think we'll follow the same routine so we'll be separated at the gym for the most part. I'll be sure to point him out or mention him if someone approaches me when I'm alone.

Post tits so we can judge if people will actually approach you or not. Otherwise gtfo.

women should all be banned from gymnasiums, phora and temples desu

I'll take my leave then. Not like you can see much with a sports bra on.

Sorry famlaham.

>I'm hoping a paid gym membership will keep me going

Lel, people that think like that are what keep gyms in business.

Be consistent. Don't use the financial cost of the gym as a motivator. Might be better for you and your bf to constantly hound each other to go. My gf and I are 1500 miles apart for the next 4 months and every day we "go to the gym together", as in go at the same time and hound each other to go.

I've been on the opposite side of this dilemma. I'm 19 with 2 years lifting under my belt so I look quite a bit better than guys my age and whenever I see a guy with his girlfriend who's around my age about 50% of the time I catch her eye fucking me regularly and checking me out hard, I definitely enjoy it and I get a kick out of their current boyfriend looking like shit but I feel sad for the guy and I wonder how their relationship is going.

Last week I even had a girl come up to me who's usually their with her boyfriend and she asks to work in, small talk, asks for advice, I just told her to ask her boyfriend to which she responds "he's not as strong as you", tries to get my number, couldn't do it my first girlfriend cheated on me and I'd feel bad about it even though she will probably end up fucking someone else

This you beta cucks. Lifting is supposed to make you more confident and assertive. If she's out of your league and you let it show by it only makes you look worse. Own that shit, be the Chad.

I know that's a bad way of thinking but I'm disgustingly lazy when it comes to setting up equipment at home so having the equipment ready to go may help. He's a good hounder and has actually looked into gyms and picked one out even though it was my idea.

I'm glad you and your GF are keeping each other motivated! Keep it up!

While you hit the gym HARD she does CARDIO with CHAD then eats the PIZZA he FINISHED on.

Let her stop dressing up in degenerate slut pants

That slut better not be eating pizza

Pls be in london

>>go to the gym with gf

Dat dere is your number 1 mistake famarama

>LOOK AT MEEE I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND RIGHT BABE?

Is she your first girlfriend ever? Seriously just go to the gym to fucking lift, or have her go to the women's area while you stay with the free weights. Don't have her just sit there playing on her phone (texting chad) while you struggle with your pissant two pl8s.

Lifting while you have your chick just sit there like a trophy is the most pathetic and insecure thing a man can possibly do in the gym.

>go to gym full of sweat men with high t
>get mad when they look at your pig girlfriend

KEK MATE KEK I TRULY KEKLED

Don't be a bitch by trying to hijack OPs thread by asking the same question but including imma grill

You're a good guy, user.

Look them in the eyes and put your hand in the ass

>put your hand in the ass
Lewd

Pretty much this. Give her a whack on the cheeks every now and then. Cunts back down pretty quick when they see she lets you do that to her.

Or if you casually put your hand on her ass sometimes. Don't overdo it tho, you want to control the situation with subtle dominance not come off as needy

HELL yea bro fist her right in the middle of the gym that will show those low test faggots who is in charge

Doesn't bother me. I look at ass and titties all day. It's what guys do. It's not even a conscious decision most of the time.

One time a fatass creeper was taking a video of my gf and I snatched his phone and took it to the front desk. They deleted it and banned him

Put a hijab on her.

>They deleted it
What if they kept it?

Then some tubster has a video of my girlfriend squatting with a loose tank top and tights on

Whatever will I do