Fat Hate/Fat People Stories thread

the hero we need

Just as sad that that anons mum and the doctor were completely negligent in not reporting the child abuse.

Saw this on Veeky Forums today and had a giggle

Motherfucking shitfucking cuntscratchings of a shitfest of a site, I had the longest post typed out and clicked escape instead of ' and now it's gone.

So, from memory:

I'm trying to help my dad lose weight, but it's getting frustratingly difficult. He is not by any means enormously fat, but he very much has the fat mentality, and that's making it difficult.

His problem is how stubborn he is. You see it in all the areas of his weight loss journey, both in the exercise that he does and the food he prepares or eats.

I tried getting him into SS, but before I had gotten him onto that train he had gotten hold of some bullshit magazine that recommended a retarded isolation centred program. And no matter how much I explain the superiority of compound movements, he keeps clinging to his curls and machines.

He has gradually made progress, but still prefers the Arnold press to the military press for reasons not even he can produce, and refuses to bench on a flat bench. At the very least he has started doing deads and squats, but his program is so messy other than those.

And when it comes to his food intake, it's so frustrating seeing him commit obvious mistakes, then sit there like he doesn't understand what he's doing wrong. I find it sort of incredible that he isn't much larger than he is.

I recently had the following conversation with him about possible dinners for losing weight
>... and broccoli is great, just pile them on your plate and you fill feel full at like no calories.
> Yeah, that sounds nice. I think I would need some flavour to it though, so maybe I will add some fried bacon to it
> Fried beh... you, you really don't need to do that, broccoli is fine on its own, and bacon is very high on calories. Instead you could throw some spices in, get some salt in the boiling water, ...
> Yeah no, you can do that, but I want to try the bacon.
Let that sink in. He wanted to add BACON --- to BROCCOLI.

I have also gone on and on about how the first advice you see for anyone that wants to lose weight is to drop bread. It's easily replaced with other better things, high on calories, not the stuff you should be eating.

His response has been
>yeah yeah yeah, but I figure if I drop the carbs from the rest of the day and eat bread instead that will still add up. Anyways, I need my bread. It's an easy meal in my workdays. I also enjoy it a lot.
and you can't argue with the intent, but I can't see it going well easily. And this is a symptom of his overall way of thinking, he is rather interested in where he can cut corners than where he can make improvements.

There are lots more of these examples, like me trying to make us all eat less calorie dense foods last summer, to make the dinners be more meat-heavy, and less potato/rice-reliant. He compensated for that change by taking whole mushrooms, filling them with butter, then frying them. Tasted delicious, but when I found out how he made it i was gobsmacked and disappointed. It's like he doesn't think, like he doesn't want to consider what it is he's doing.

He also likes to drink coffee with a whole lot of milk in it, and didn't realise that might be a source of calories to be considered. He admits to drinking like 8 cups of coffee a day that are really half milk - half coffee.

But when you try to confront him about these things he gets defensive, tries to make this about how hard his life is at the moment and that he needs these comforts or else he will go insane. He says that weigh tloss shouldn't have to be miserable, which I sort of agree with, but he needs to understand that sacrifices need to be made. He needs to be able to make his meals simpler and blander. If what he has been doing up until now isn't working, then something needs to change.

Instead he just shrugs and acts incredulous as to why he isn't getting the results he wants.

They said they were calling child services in the post you illiterate fuck. Child services is completely inept and useless in most parts of the country though so likely because they couldn't keep the kid there, child services didn't get around to an investigation before the kid died.

Was good except for the end bit. 6/10.

You need to smack your dad in his fat face.

I've never posted to Veeky Forums before so this is new. I've lurked a bit but I felt the want to talk about my sister. We've always been close in age and ever since she was around 2 or 3 she's been severely overweight. She has autism (like actually lol) and has a problem with feeling when she's full. She will keep eating and not stop. She's 16 now and almost 300 pounds. Because of her weight she's had bad scoliosis problems and walking problems and can barely take care of herself. My mom had to get a caretaker for the house to make sure she bathed and took care of herself but she still is bad about not getting fully clean and free bleeding. Her pants are almost always dirty and for a while I had to take her to therapy. She would make my car shake and stink to no end and her room stank to high heaven. She has to get back surgery this year because her scoliosis has gotten so bad and the doctors have said that they're worried about her dying on the table during surgery and it makes me so scared. She's my closest sibling and I just moved across the country so I don't know what will happen. She's so against trying to exercise and lose weight and she cannot control how much she eats. My mom literally has to keep the pantry and fridge under lock and key so she doesn't sneak food. It works most of the time. My mom was overweight too but with a new diet she's lost a lot but my sister won't stick to the diet (keto.) I'm really scared my sister is going to die from this and recently my girlfriend and I have been both trying to get fit to lose weight and stay healthy. She's been doing the exercise for over a year but I just started and I've been browsing these threads to keep motivation up.

Wow I kind of blabbed on this. Sorry. I just felt the need to get this out. I'm worried about my sister and now I'm hoping to try and get healthy to see if I can inspire her. Sorry to make such a long post lol

user, good luck. I worry that with her autism, her best bet would be in one of those homes for autistic people.

someone needs a hobby. might I suggest making better memes

BRUTAL
R
U
T
A
L

Wonder what she looks like now...

>Man crushed to death by his obese wife

Guess you could say we're one step closer to obesity rates falling.

That sucks user. Honestly, there may be nothing you can do if you can't truly convince your mom to control her eating habits more by buying better food. Really, eating healthy comes down to buying healthy. If I have junk food, I'll eat it. If I don't, I won't. I've lost 43 lbs by just doing this.

I'll contribute from my fat hate folder, but I could use some more fat people stories if others could contribute as well.

I could easily deadlift that woman

hope is not vice versa. Tell me Im not atracted to fat women in subconscious because im a pedo... please

>bacon is very high on calories

Count you calories you fucking moron, there is no reason to avoid bacon as long as it fits within the calorie range and you don't eat heaps of it every day.

This.... This is satire, right?

i forgot about this chick.

the anti-tumblrina makes me happy

no it's high functioning autistic fiction for the HAES crowd. the only part that's probably true is that she got stuck trying to walk through a door at a Barnes and Noble and then had to waddle back to her Dodge Neon in shame.

>My mom was overweight too but with a new diet
>keto

Isn't that a meme diet you could get beetus from?

STACY is LUSTING over CHAD's slim, cut PHYSIQUE while BRENDA is playing it COOL

your sister just sounds like a burden to your family, why do you care?
>inb4 hurr durr is my sister

instead of legs she should just be on top of an ice cream cone

Dude woah, she can sit up unassisted!? And she can touch her toes!?!?!?!? Well that's all you need to function in society, she's got it all covered! What a healthy woman!

>drop bread
>whole mushrooms

Is your dad on an auschwitz diet or you didn't read the sticky?

Just make your dad count calories and energy expenditure, I eat a lot of calorie-dense food every day and lose weight because I either burn it off on workouts or just eat less.

The only thing your dad should drop is alcohol if he is drinking it, there is nothing wrong with any other food he eats.

She has her own shelf

is it even biologically possible for a 7 year old to reach 109 kg? that's 240 lbs in freedom units

>my homeland kawaii

So...
Shit that never happened

So much rage....can't... contain...

that last one made me legit sad

wow

You are a good man for caring about your sister the way you do.

My younger brother is Autistic. Severely. Like, non-verbal, can't do much to take care of himself autistic. Around high school age he became really irritable. Like, it was so easy for him to get angry and just start banging on walls and digging his nails into people. Food seemed to be the only thing that would calm him down and that was only temporary. We spent a few years in utter despair as we just had no idea how to deal with this. My brother too was putting on lots of weight.

One day, probably just out of sheer desperation at this point, we went to one of those wholistic doctor things. We spent all this money to get a blood test to determine food allergies and nutrition levels. Turns out that my brother was allergic to just about everything we were feeding him. Gluten, soy, msg are the ones off the top of my head. I'm sure there were more. There were some deficiencies in him as well, so we were giving a list of supplements to get for him.

This was rough at first, especially because my Mom's cooking background is Asian, so all the main staples pretty much had to go. Convenient processed foods were no longer an option as well. However, about 6 weeks into the changes and my brother became much calmer. Bonus was that he actually started eating less as well. My Mom and I no longer worry about him ballooning up to the point where we can't take care of him. Plus the temper tantrums no longer happening as much as they did is nice too.

So I'm not saying that this magically cured his autism, but it did help a lot, and it did make him stop stuffing his face. Believe you me, I was really skeptical of this hippy nurture the body stuff the doctor was telling us about that day, but the doc was right. This has helped us tremendously. Well, he still likes to eat, just no longer does it like some kind of addict.

Hope that helps you find a solution for your sister. Wishing you the best man.

jihad'd

i like it when these land whales wear camouflage type patterned clothing like that hides it or something

oww, the edge

good god

Man. I hope that user is on Veeky Forums now trying to lose weight, because that is sad.

That sucks, bro. It's cool to hear you and your gf are doin good with exercise so good luck! Hope things work out for your sis, stay strong, man.

>I have also gone on and on about how the first advice you see for anyone that wants to lose weight is to drop bread.

Fuck you, don't make me start the thirteenth Veeky Forums Bread Wars.
There is nothing wrong with eating bread. I cut at 1200 and eat bread every day. Maybe your dad isn't motivated because you;re full of shit, user.

WHO THE FUCK CENSORS THE PLUMBERS CRACK BUT NOT THOSE GRODY ASS PUSSY LIPS

YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB

HIGH TEST
I
G
H

T
E
S
T

she actually looks like a nice person desu

Austria. SHE'S FROM AUSTRIA YOU STUPID FUCK

12/10 always gets me.

I got extremely close to punching my fucking head trough the wall
Does this make reddit better or worse in your eyes? hmmm...

I have a cousin who was 140lb by the age of 4
Luckily my mom wasn't a neglectful bitch like my auntie is.
Either way he's still a fat fuck but now that he knows it, he doesn't care otherwise and continues to be a fat fuck.

Let's have some male fatty crazy, for variety. This is the tale of Andrew.

I've heard a lot of shit about this place, is it really as bad as the posts make it out to be?
>No planet fitness where I live, we have a goodlife

Reminds me of that boondocks episode with the Itis
>>Grandad if you cook the broccoli with the pork its still pork

Jesus fucking Christ. How does one get like this. And no don't give me some bullshit like "hole lotta pizza rollz XDDD" like someone actually tell me how this shit happens. This is fucking horrible.

as a totally cynical edge master, actual high level autistic people probably shouldn't be alive in the first place

>fat privilege is being able to singlehandedly kill dangerous animals with ease

>healthy foods
>appropriate quantities
>two heaping plates of shit

Kek
That cow probably thinks she is cheating the system
Because the thing will show a high amount of calories burned, without her doing the work

Thats why many dumb people are fat

This is how user.

I'm forcing my fat coworker (6'3, probably 270) to exercise in a sort of subtle manner.

>We both work security at a parking complex that's seven stories.
>There is only one guard on duty at a time.
>He's the morning shift, I'm the afternoon shift.
>The old morning shift guy quit unexpectedly and the new morning shift guy, the fat one, got transferred from a fairly stationary loss prevention gig at a supermarket.
>My job to train him
>A patrol in this garage consists of scanning 33 marked radio tags around a perimeter of the garage using a modified galaxy S5.
>Said patrol consists of three seven-story stairwells with tags at the tops and bottoms of each, as well as a perimeter sweep of four floors of parking space.
>The route I take is 1.75 miles
>Each tag must be scanned once per two hours
>Shifts are seven hours
>When training the coworker, I took him through my route, which is one of a few possible routes to hit every tag.
>My route contains more stair climbing and uphill walking than the other possible ones
>I tell him he needs to make a minimum of five patrols a shift, which is how many I do per shift.
>He agrees
>I walk him through two patrols, and he's sweaty and panting by the end of the first.
>He seems really excited for the job because it involves minimal human interaction as compared to just reporting piss stains and kicking out junkies
>Three weeks later, he's been keeping the patrol schedule and has visibly lost weight.
>We'll see what the future holds.

Clarification - I'm basically getting him to walk 8.5 miles a day, five days a week.

Can you explain your job a bit better? Seems odd to me that you need to walk around checking stuff instead of it being handled automatically.

My garage is the garage for a hotel downtown. The hotel's management contracts parking management to another company which subcontracts to my security company. There is only one officer on site at any given time, and he has no access to cameras - they're few and far between in this garage. We also have a huge homeless problem, so a lot of the job is removing junkies and sleepers from the stairwells and under cars. The walk and check method is essentially guaranteeing that each region of the building has been cleared personally by the guard on duty so that no one is loitering, using drugs, or attempting to break into cars.