Hormones in Food

Why are you still drinking milk and eating foods contaminated with hormones?

Why don't you want to succeed?

Other urls found in this thread:

breakingmuscle.com/health-medicine/exercise-induced-testosterone-and-gh-does-not-build-muscle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Liver filters out most of it, its alot of what shampoo/bodywash you use as that doesn't get filtered at all

I don't. They don't drug our milk in Canada.

fug im in canada too guess i dont have to worry hehe

>cow gets hormones to stimulate muscle growth
>I eat cow
>I get hormones to stimulate muscle growth and delicious cow meat

I don't see the problem here.

ur guys r stupid, hormones are naturally in milk...

its estrogen and progesterone senpai

there is literally nothing wrong with drinking milk

>they pump antibiotics and steroids into livestock to fatten them up and keep them healthy™
>implying i dont want those free steroids

Well, I have had about half a gallon a day for....four years now and have yet to develop boobs, so either I have good milk, the concern over milk is bullshit, or my body is immune to estrogen. Whatever the case, fuck you, I'm good to drink milk.

Bcause idc

Nice. What brand do you drink?

what about trenbolone? do I get that too?

This is how I think sometimes too

But a day after I drink any milk my face and back suffer cystic acne breakouts

Some people smoke their entire lives and never get cancer. Some live heathy lives and get cancer in their 30s. This kinda medical stuff, it doesn't work on the individual level like that; doing something 'unhealthy' just increases chances, it doesn't outright cause problems. It's on the level of the whole population that you can see the issues, if any. So yeah you as an individual can drink milk and be fine, but that doesn't mean that the population as a whole doesn't see some issues increase.

That being said, I've personally not seen any studies done or larger populations comparing hormone levels among milk drinkers and those who refrain from dairy. Does anyone know of any such studies?

That sucks. I worry about that sometimes with my whey. ive always had bad bacne. Its been better the past 5 years now that ive gotten older but i started taking a protein shake almost every day a few months ago and its gotten decently bad again.

If you ever ingest something regularly that was not a part of your ancestor's food groups, the odds of you having a negative effect increase.
Most people's ancestors did not ingest soy on a daily basis, China has been for thousands and thousands of years. They would be less likely due to genetic disposition to have cancer or gyro or anything from eating soy.
Like wise the cows that are hail from Europe (think they are called Taurine) would be less likely to cause issues in Europeans.
Both have been modified, cows with antibiotics and different hormones, and soybeans on a genetic level.
Still not enough of a difference to cause serious harm in the majority of the population.

That being said girls are getting some TIG OLE BITTIES these last 10 years, so maybe there is some connection.

If I have strong facial and body hair and high sex urge, can I still have low testosterone?

I ask because I feel like I don't grow muscle as fast as I should and i seem to carry fat a lot easier.

>Why are you still drinking milk and eating foods contaminated with hormones?
Did you forget to take your risperidone today?

can someone find that link that had multiple corporations working together to convince people to drink more milk? they had millions of dollaroos for marketing budgets and such.

Because I'm taking testosterone 2 times a week so I don't have to worry about it.

I dont know why everyone isn't on, its fucking wonderful.

I quit milk mainly for acne reasons, and it's been a couple months and I've had some good results thus far.

Facial and body hair is largely genetic, not necessarily related to testosterone.

Mexico still puts clen in their livestock.

Why would they want to dehydrate their cattle?

>tfw don't live in a overpopulated country so national food products aren't massproduced hormone-pumped shit

OP's pic is more like

>low testosterone

so they can make weight

Keep believing that smooth skin.
Where hair grows is determined by genetics, how thick hair grows and how fast you develop new hair is directly related to proper testosterone levels.

breakingmuscle.com/health-medicine/exercise-induced-testosterone-and-gh-does-not-build-muscle
Your body has a natural level of testosterone needed to function, this level has to be abnormally low to hinder sex drive or muscle growth. I mean you have to be next to nothing to have test issues, usually people have the right amount of testosterone, but other hormones are interfering with your bodies signals. Too much fat means too much estrogen, throwing off your bodies perfect test ratio into what appears to be low test.
In actuality, remove the estrogen and your concentration of test in comparison goes back to being normal.

Also HGH is much more effective for muscle growth and recovery and more likely to be an issue.
Analogy:
Testosterone is to Horse Power as HGH is to Torque in cars.
Test keeps you going, HGH is where you get your power to start going (in this case growing).

Hormones in shampoo? Never heard of this. Is this all brands or just some like the mainstream pleb shit they sell at walmart?

The connection is girls have been getting fat too

Don't you jack off to little boys?

Pretty sure thats a sign of low test.

>high estrogen
>prostate problems

Stop shilling for your """"""ecological"""""" products.

So Indians are all high test...

What about bacon?

Gyros are middle eastern nigger

No nigga there is all sorts of chemicals that are estrogen mimicers(idk the exact term) in almost all hair and bodywash/deodorant unless they specifically state its made from natural ingredients

Idk they all eat like complete shit so we wont know, some sandniggers have good genetic potential tho and they eat better too.

>all this fucking bro science
>ancestors food groups

Literally spouting Hulse's bro science.

>not wanting estrogen
Some people don't know what's good

Phytoestrogens and the estrogen in milk are doing nothing to your body you gyno losers. That is the reason why eating testicles won't increase your testosterone as well, search the blame in your shit genetics and your lack of proper diet

Haha, you think complex (incompatible) hormones from other animals can be absorbed by your digestive system?

>consume milk and whey
>acne breakout
>happy cuz igf-1 gains

>why are you still drinking milk?
Because your liver absolutely obliterates consumed estrogen in milk and other food sources

If you could ingest hormones orally why the fuck would people use needles for roiding

I know that it is summer and this whole tread is newfags, but I'm getting really angered.

They are high DHT, whic means pronounced secondary sex characteristics.
Testerone converts to DHT, but high test doesn't equal high DHT and reverse.
You can have low test and still convert a lot of it to DHT.
It's genetics.