Just ate fast food for the first time in 1 week

>just ate fast food for the first time in 1 week

wow it tasted like shit and gave me a stomach ache. remind me again why ""people"" can't stop eating this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pR2_LhRXABU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I haven't eaten it in a year, even the smell is enough to make me gag these days

People forget what real food tastes like.

I break down and eat Arby's when I'm hung over as fuck like once a month.

I always feel guilty and fat afterwards but those fucking frys

Without a wife to cook for me, I've found that it's easy to fall into the trap of picking up a quesadilla from Taco Bell if I don't have any Crock Pot meals premade for me when I get home from work.

Growing up sucks. I miss all the free time I had in college.

>my body is far too sophisticated for mere peasant food. My body requires the most premium of fuels like activated almonds and emu eggs. Even smelling the so called 'fastest foods' sensitive makes my stomach quiver ohlalalaaa

I eat fast food maybe once every 1-2 months but when i eat it it tastes fine and my digestion continues to work fine

???

i was craving a big mac the other day after several months of no fast food. i caved and picked one up and even though it was tasty it made my throat and sinuses fill up with snot and made me really tired. not worth.

because its cheap and easy

>first time
>in 1 week
>"people"

Can you get any more elitist without actually being elite? You will be forever small.

Is the only way for you guys to feel superior to do something as small as not eating fast food? Sheesh

Once a month I splurge on a random fast food joint. My goal is to buy as much shit as I can for $20. I eat as much as I can.

you have a weak digestive system if it cant handle fast food after one week of abstaining from it.

this

seriously its like they don't see through their bull shit pride

ive never had this problem because my wifes son jamal is able to make me fried chicken

>for the first time in one week
So you're one of those people who eat fast food all the time then.

seriously you guys stop being so faggy

especially you OPONE WEEK

seriously ONE WEEK

so your body just resets its preferences in ONE WEEK

stop trying to feel special
>hurr durr im such a natural at dieting, i dont even like fast food after one week

Not breaded, I hope

>used to eat fast food 3-4 times a week
>get new job
>get new gf who cooks for me
>eat fast food once every 3-4 weeks
>still love that shit
>nothin better than puttin away 3000 Cals worth of greasy bullshit

Get over yourself

Kek, underrated

>2016
>not eating clean

youtube.com/watch?v=pR2_LhRXABU

>
Oh gleh...Fast food am I right guys?
Cheesy louesy, I ate some of the devils dishes and ended up with moderate to severe explosive diarrhea. Whats the deal with airplane food, I mean fast food. Why can't people be like us and abstain from it for days at a time. Keep it up guy friend, I hope your stomach ouchies clear and you keep your kickass diet streak alive. Fast Food! Fuckin food normies.

hello autism my old friend

If you leave it completely and try it again later you'll hate it. Same thing happened to me with soda, it is just painful to drink now but about once a year I'll try one to see if I like it again.

>eat fast food until I'm a fat fuck
>decide to turn things around by reprogramming myself into hating fast food
>fucking loathing it
>after a year and a half I just never can bring myself to eat it

Guys how do I get myself to love fast food again?

wtf I hate fast food now

I had a mcdonalds about a week or two ago. First time in years

I felt larthargic, tired and generally the same when I come down with a bug.

Some nasty shit tier food, never going back there.

Idk, I've downed a plain double quarter pounder with cheese as my post workout meal and that thing is pretty perfect for that purpose. 50g protein, probably an ungodly amount of fat and carbs though, it's about 740 calories. Yeah I just checked 45g fat and 43g carbs so fuck man if ur gonna dirty bulk eat one of these suckers after a good lift. I only do this once every 2 weeks or so though.

>for the 1st time in one week

A whole week? You're so close to making it user

It is possible to be fit and healthy and enjoy the occasional burger you elitest faggots

In my excperience if I don't drink pop for a week / cut your sugar intake for a week there's a dramatic difference to the point where I can barely down a can of cola. Partly because it is so incredibly sweet and partly because of the carbonation.

Doesn't take that long to "reset" in terms of sugar addiction / tolerance at least

Wow this thread is full of a bunch of weak-stomached pussies. I've been eating super clean since January and I went out yesterday to get a burger, fries, and a soda and it was fucking delicious. No "wahh my tummy hurts" afterwards.

>Five guys
You're not really supposed to swallow that much semen. But i guess if it gets you positive press...

Cmon man let them have their small elitist pleasures not everyone can maintain a healthy diet without pretending pizza is disgusting.

Five Guys is shit. The food was like something out of a school cafeteria.

underrated

btfo

Because it's designed to be addictive.

I tried it once because I saw one and thought "hue hue Five Guys Zoe Quinn GamerGate"

Food was okay, disappointed they didn't have milkshakes.

Also there were literally peanuts everywhere in the restaurant, even the line was walled off with peanut bags. They made a big fucking deal about using peanut oil, and they gave you an unlimited supply of peanuts to eat.

It was really strange.

Five Guys does have milkshakes. I think I got a peanut butter one.

In the UK.

Check out this supreme gentleman, gone to the gym for a few weeks and now too cool for the fast food eating crowd.

All in favor of including him in our super secret raise your hand for aye

Canadian here, maybe it was just the one I went to?

>peanut butter

Of course it was.

>Its yet another "retard pretends """"UNHEALTHY"""" food causes pain, tastes bad and is phyically """"ADDICTING"""" and after quitting it for a WHOLE WEEK he finally realizes it never was good, he was just """""ADDCTED"""""

you are all fucking autistic if you actually think you hate the food you dont you are just so up your own ass that want it to appear that way

Because """"""you""""""" are a """"""faggo""""""

yeah, you summed it up pretty accurately.

once every 2 months or so I get chinese dish or a kebab from local small joints, does it count as fast food?

I used to grab Subway when I was in the nearby city, but ever since I discovered the nearby deli, which sells a whole grilled chicken for the price of a half sub.

American Chinese food is god-tier so I wouldn't sweat it