I JUST TOOK DNP WHAT THE FUCK

I JUST TOOK DNP WHAT THE FUCK.

Other urls found in this thread:

steroid.com/DNP.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2,4-Dinitrophenol
twitter.com/AnonBabble

r u ok.

Retard. Enjoy your neural damage and progressive toxin buildup.

>Taking DNP in 2016.

Kek.

rip in peace user

How's that internal fire coming along?

Enjoy, its not that bad

Shoulda waited until winter tho brah

>pic related

Exactly what's the big deal?

BRO IT WAS JUST A FUCKING MEME. DID YOU REALLY TAKE DNP? BRO BROBRORBRO LISTEN TO ME. YOU WILL DIE. TONIGHT YES, YOU WILL DIE. TELL HER YOU LOVE HER RIGHT FUCKING NOW AND RECORD ON VACAROO.

FLAME ON!

But seriously OP be careful with that shit. I love you OP. Once you overdose you've got no choice but to die; there is no fix.

you have to be really fuckin dumb to die from DNP

No I mean I really fucked up. I got it in powder form and think I messed up the dosing. I took 1.5 grams, and now other forums are saying this is way too much.

Did I fuck up, or am I gonna be ok? I don't think I want to take this stuff again.

God my heart feels like its going to explode out of my chest. When will this end??

I did

Get in a cold bath or something, you've gotta cool the fuck down.

Yeah you do but it still happens all the time for whatever fucking reason

You're probably going to be fine unless you're tiny. Just don't eat any carbs for a day and stay cool.

chances are you're just gonna feel like shit and going to need to sit in a cold bath for a while

Sure you didn't take 1.5 grams of coke? DNP shouldn't really do much to your heart

>taking weed killer because you are unable to put down the twinky

I died from DNP and it was horrible. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

I had a bad acid trip the other day and my heart started pumping like crazy. I legit thought I was going to have a heart attack.

I feel you OP. There is nothing more terrifying than knowing you've taken a chemical which can't be counter acted, and you've just gotta have faith your heart is strong enough to endure.

Don't die pls OP. I care about you deeply.

YOU'RE GONNA DIE

I GUARANTEE IT

JEEZUS

> ITT: Daily reminder that people literally ingest poison to be shredded

>which can't be counter acted, and you've just gotta have faith your heart is strong enough to endure

steroid.com/DNP.php

Yeah...I'd say an ice bath isn't sounding like a bad idea. Read this.

They don't even get shredded

>ITP: Daily reminder that doctors literally give people lethal poison to perform surgery

>Daily reminder that people literally ingest poison to have fun at parties

Cold bath, no carbs, have dnp next to you so when you call 911 they have what you attempted sedoku on.

I realize valium can be used to counter act a bad trip... but like an idiot I didn't have any valium.

That's bullshit my friend. Try it for yourself

>Ingest a little too much alcohol
>Get hangover

>Ingest a little too much DNP
>Die

a little too much won't kill you

the people you hear about ODing are the retards that take 4g because they "didnt feel it lel"

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2,4-Dinitrophenol
>Case reports have shown that an acute administration of 20–50 mg per kilogram of body weight in humans can be lethal.
Uhoh OP. How much do you weigh?

Using Valium to stop a bad trip? I would but I don't have any valium, I've never even used valium before.

I've never had a bad trip before my last one either, it was my 9th trip but my first time mixing LSD and marijuana. I'm still not sure what triggered it, but once I smoked the marijuana my heart started pounding in my chest harder and harder. For the next 2 or 3 hours I felt paranoid about my chest.

I did chest a few days before and my chest felt particularly tight from DOMS, I suspect it was that which made me feel like it was a heart attack.

>I took 1.5 grams

That is way too much.

If it's your first day, then you'll be fine tonight, death avoided. But tomorrow you'll want to take no more than 250mg, then 500mg the day after and just cruise on that.

Be sure that you're taking Benedryl. Many people have an allergic reaction their first time.

Underrated as fuck.

>This is CZW.

So you turned into Oscar Isaac in a full body cast?

holy fucking shit bro
have someone with you and head right to the hospital

this is bait, no one would be stupid enough to do this.

you have to WEIGH it on a milligram scale if you're going to dose it yourself, which you absolutely shouldn't do unless you know what you're doing.

>ingesting literal poison instead of putting down the fork

I too learned not to mix weed and psycs the hard way

OP are you still alive?
Set up a stream if possible

lots of people on this board have died from dnp including myself.

WHAT IS THIS PLACE AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY SON COREY? THIS IS HIS MOTHER. HE IS UNCONSCIOUS AND I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT YOU MADE HIM DO. HE IS GOING TO THE HOSPITAL NOW. TELL ME.

pic or it didn't happen

lame

THE AMBULANCE IS ON THE WAY. PLS TELL ME NOW. ARE YOU HIS FRIENDS FROM SCHOOL? IS JEFF ON HERE? JEFF IF YOU ARE HERE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT COREY DID. HE IS ON DRUGS. I AM CALLING YOUR PARENTS. PICK UP.

Ohhh youuu

normies and oldies dont call websites 'places' idiot

"PLS" Old people don't use pls, confirmed fraud.

my mom does, its the places thing that gave it away

people do NOT get allergic reaction their first time. Allergic reaction happens the second time you are exposed, not the first time

I mean I use the EC stack and I take ster0nz, but fuck DNP dude. Literally 4g's and your dead, just fucking have some willpower to not eat like a fat ass.

jeff pls go

>ingest a little too much water
>die

Yeah I was about 8 days into my first cycle when I went full hivemode.

But benedryl is so cheap that there's no reason not to take it. After all, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Jeff here

I slipped him DNP so he can RIP

Bwahahahahahahaha

It's like 6-7 liters of water for the average male to die, and that's within the hour.

>FOUR FUCKING GRAMS OF DNP IS DEATH WITH NO RECOURSE

Your body is literally telling you that you are killing yourself and you cover up the symptoms with benedryl.

>kek

well yeah that was kinda what i meant, you don't get it the first time you take it. You might get it the next couple of days, if you get allergic.

I do agree on the benadryl part.

>Not knowing what antihistamines does

Yes, in fact I do. It counter acts allergic reactions. You are ingesting poison and your body is having an allergic reaction, delayed or instant, because it is in fact poison and you are literally killing your own body with weed killer.

Honestly, I couldn't care less if you died from DNP. I just think it's funny how fucking weak some of you are that you would eat weed killer to lose weight faster.

>an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Wow, the mental gymnastics here. So in your mind

>imma ingest this toxic poison
>imma then ingest an antihistamine so my body doesnt tell me it knows I am ingesting a toxic poison
>and this is a healthy and sane thought process

>Takes DNP

"GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

medic here. there is something you can do.
we carry almost freezing saline with us on our ambulance to induce hypothermia on rosc patients. any hospital would have it also. I would have you shivvering in seconds. again you won't die like other people have said.

I'm on day 4 of my cycle, chillin @ a low 125mg cystal. Sup :)

Also most likely nice knowing you OP. GL with that dosing. btw your heart isnt affected

>using a life threatening drug instead of just eating fewer calories

lol you are retards

GO TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT FUCKING NOW THEY MIGHT BE ABLE TO SAVE YOU

>cutting
>not being perma-bulk master race

People took it for about 10 years before they banned it. You will be fine.

Did you die at all?

why the fuck would you ever do dnp

do you realize losing weight too fast fucks up your body composition?

do you want to look like a mess?

It's THIS thread again.

All this "hur DNP sucks" Samefag ginger is painfully obvious.

pretty much There's been a "took too much DNP" thread every week and the dosage comes out to exactly 1.5g every time. Either the Gains Reaper is visiting each of these anons with exactly that much, or people are dumb enough to take the bait.

But DNP actually sucks, not because it's dangerous but because it doesn't really work.
I'm pretty sure the DNP generals are a way to trick people into buying it from Veeky Forums sellers and get retards to kill themselves

>because it doesn't really work

This is how I know literally every samefag naysayer has no fucking idea what they are talking about.

I hope you can explain the complete absence of progress pictures

Rip

There was a thread like this maybe a year ago. OP stopped replying after an hour. I think you ded.

If serious, go to ER, have an ice bath or something, just prevent yourself from cooking to well done.

F

Better get in an ice bath with like 50 fans blowing you like Kelly did or didn't(likely didn't, it is Veeky Forums) on prom night.

>Of the side effects of DNP the most concerning is death. We actually mean your heart stopping and you living no more.

my fucking sides, they need to remark it a lot for the dumbericans its just too funny

Why the fuck do people take more than 250mg?

>37818140
Kek

Are you new here?

2,4-Dinitrophenol helps you lose weight by moving hydrogen cations across the membranes of the mitochondria. Because of this, the electromotive force which is used to bring the components of ATP into the mitochondrion is lessened and the mitochondrion cannot produce as much "fuel". The mitochondrial uncoupling results in generation of heat, as the hydrogen cation will not naturally move back out - energy has to be used to remove it. Usually this is a healthy and normal process; it's one of the ways the body regulates its temperature, however DNP greatly increases the frequency at which this occurs. The increase in metabolism (and consequently fat loss) is due to the wasted energy used to restore the electrochemical gradient across the mitochondrial membrane. Because this energy is used to restore the electrochemical gradient, it is not used to produce ATP or phosphorylate ADP. The heating of the body is caused by the overactivity of the protein channels which control the movement of protons in and out of the mitochondria. Incidentally, thermogenin (the protein which mediates proton movement across the membrane) is primarily found in brown adipose tissue. So the adipose cells are using more extra energy than other cell types. This is why people say DNP is "muscle sparing".

So yes, it definitely does cause weight loss and we know exactly how and why, you stupid faggot. Try taking a basic biology course before you spout stupid bullshit.

on an unrelated note
>website has steroids ads
>video pops up telling me not to get internet steroids

Gotta fight those american lawsuits.

>being this mad
Calm the fuck down bro

tl;dr

This. If you wanna take the easy way and kill yourself in the process then you can fatass, just dont act like youre better than anybody. You are the actual embodiment of lazy. So lazy that you you gained enough fat that three people could step on a scale and still not outweigh you. So lazy that your only way of improving your condition is to actually poison yourself rather than just putting the fork down and putting 4-5 hours a week into excercising. Do the world a favor and take all the dnp pills you have right now.

Because even if you got down to your goal weight, you never learned any skills or discipline to keep yourself at that weight. You stayed the same lazy fatass you are on the inside and you will just end up becoming a whale once again.

Jeff left.

lol

>hydrogen cation

>thinking the average DNP user is a fatty and not just lifters trying to speed up their cut
lol

They mostly are, as a bit of time spent reading the DNP threads on here will show.

Serious lifters - even BBers who run a ton of gear and slin - tend to think DNP usage is a really terrible idea.

>implying the average dnp users arent lazy fatasses and the minority arent lifters trying to speed up their cut

Kek

basically, no

pretty much everyone in /fraud/ has at least tried dnp, most use it religiously