Buy while you can. It's quite a deal

Buy while you can. It's quite a deal.

Why?
> no ANN thread
> no explorer
> no slack
> no way direct line to devs and marketing
> cancerous subreddit

I don’t care if it pulls a 100x from here. There’s no transparency at all, which makes it a reckless gamble.

Compare that to eth. Fully open source. You can contact the lead dev on twitter. You can view the roadmap and bank on the oct 17 fork to make you a modest profit. Boring? Yes. But predictable.

This isn’t april. We are not in a bull market. It is definitely not alt season. A handful of alts pump, the vast majority hemorrhage away marketshare. And you can expect most alts that pumped hard to retrace significantly, so I hope you’re all taking on the way down before they fully retrace.

>PLEASE BUY MY BAGS PLEAAAAAAAASE

I dumped my link and bought at atl so far really regret my decision

>atl
are you a fucking retard?

>atl

If you had bought at the all time low you would be estatic...

I meant 24 low kek

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEE.

I BOUGHT OH EM GEEEE.

I WANT TO BREAK DOWN AND CRYYY.

BECAUSE I BOUGHT ALL TIME HIIIGH.

How could this happen to me?...

This FUD is so old you guys should brainstorm better bullshit

Where’s the fud? I didn’t actually say anything negative about OMG. I only pointed out that it’s not transparent by design.

They have no ANN thread on bitcointalk, which means there is no unbiased forum for discussion. Omg subreddit is heavily moderated.

They have no block explorer. So there is no richlist. So we don’t actually know what the token distribution looks like. (Rich lists show top wallets by amount. When they start selling off, you can bet the coin is about to dump hard)

They have no slack. So investors can’t talk to the dev team or the marketing team. There’s no way to know who is working and how often. Contrast this with the ODN team which is literally living on slack and always available to answer questions.

There is a whitepaper and something of a roadmap. But you can’t predict the future of a coin based only on this. It’s a reckless gamble.

Nothing wrong with gambling and betting on OMG. There’s just smarter, safer plays out there.

>Nothing wrong with gambling and betting on OMG. There’s just smarter, safer plays out there.

What, like LINK and ODN? How are they any safer

God this coin sucks I'm out

Yup, I was only 20 mins ahead of ya buddy. Ain't touching this shit again unless I see some serious confidence in the market.

sell your OMG

Im out. we got chinked again

I’d say ODN is safer because it has an ANN thread, has a block explorer, is getting a rich list, has an active slack, has transparent devs and marketing that will are happy to answer questions, is a platform rather than an eth token, and has a much lower market cap. You can safely predict future odn prices by talking to the devs on slack and finding out what tech updates they are working on and when these updates will be completed and announced.

Even if you bought at a high entry, it’s a proof of stake coin so you accumulate ODN by staking while you baghold and wait for tech updates.

That said, ODN was not the safer play I was talking about. Eth is the safe play.

ODN is just far more likely to have strong hands holding it than OMG because there is an engaged community and the team is always available and transparent. People are content to stake and buy dips while they wait on the devs to deliver.

This coin was supposed to moon. This isnt the right timeline

People are so impatient and it will cost them. They want to jump from coin to coin hoping to get on the next pump.

I feel safe and sound with my OMG bags and will not be selling any and will probably be buying more. Especially if it continues to dip.

This is a huge play and they are just getting started. If you could have bought ETH when it was $10 but didn't you would probably kill youself. This is the same thing and with sentiment around here being at an ATL for this, shows the best time to buy.

Everyone that sold will FOMO back in on this or continue being bitter and come up with stupid reasons why its a shitcoin.

Vitalik money skeleton involved.
Over 50,000 merchants and about to integrate another 600,000 after their acquisition of paysbuy
Government support
Fifth largest banking conglomerate giving them the tick of approval and putting their money where their mouth is with 30 Million strategic investment
Moving into a 17 Trillion dollar market undercutting Visa and Mastercard by over 70%
All fees generated by the network go to bag holders.

This is not some bullshit flavour of the week shitcoin. This is big time and we are early.

Word brother.

Vitalik is a major plus. But it’s not enough to prevent OMG from turning into a wyckoff market cycle. And it’s uncanny how much it looks like that will be the case. I’d not be feeling comfy at all if I were holding OMG in this market.

You can look at it in terms of where it sits in the crypto market, or you can look at it in terms of where it sits in the payment processing market.

Crypto it seems is schizophrenic so anything can happen, but mid-long term it will sort itself out once big buyers move in and take control rather than the impatient aspies who inhabit this board.

As for the payment processing market, this team and tech will be disrupting this space worth 17 Trillion dollars and will be first taking a foothold in SEA where the market is growing. These guys have a proven track record of delivering and while they may hit some roadblocks as most businesses do, they are well placed to overcome any challenges thrown their way.

OMG will easily reach $30 short term with $700+ not out of the real of possibility mid term.

I have studied this one well and can't wait to leave all the haters behind.

But where's the bottom to buy it?

The market is irrational and no amount of TA or fundamental analysis can pick it.

You are best off cost averaging your buys to mitigate against risks of crashes.

I just need a good buying range.
Thought about ~7$.

GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!! YOU'LL MAKE ME DROP MY HEAVY BAGS!!!!

(You)
Dumb question, where do the sensible guys hang out? Back in the day it was an irc channel.

I need to get back to the core.

>You can safely predict future odn prices by talking to the devs on slack and finding out what tech updates they are working on and when these updates will be completed and announced.

lol ok

Idk. When you say they have a proven track record of delivering, do you mean in terms of meeting deadlines for OMG or in terms of disrupting other markets before starting this token?

In general, I often wonder why amazing dev teams choose to use eth tokens instead of creating their own blockchain. Take BAT for example. The lead dev invented javascript. And he’s got a rockstar team behind him. Wouldn’t it have made more sense for bat to create an independent blockchain where they control 100% of the parameters. This is why I am very bullish on tezos. It was done so cleanly. They already had working wallets created before the ICO. And they set things up to make distribution just as easy as an eth contract, because during the ICO you had to download the wallet and input your receiving address. Tezos gave future ICOs the blueprint of how to have a clean crowdfund without creating an eth token just because smart contracts make distribution so easy. What I’m getting at is that OMG, like all other eth tokens, will likely never make it out of the shadow of eth. It might outperform eth longterm, but I don’t see it being the next moon shot, if only because it is not a platform and it already has a very large valuation.

quite a deal indeed

$15 by the end of the year or i'm going to kill myself.

>2 dolla

OMG is making its own blockchain.

Do you even know what fucking Plasma is

2 dorrah coin
sucky sucky for 1 omg in pattaya
very gud time

It's never even been to 15 you fuckwit

I do. Where u hang out?

My autism strikes again.... s0c

Yeah. Here's the issue with that. There are plenty of eth tokens building their own blockchain. QTUM comes to mind. They're a bit more forthcoming with when it will be released. I'm sure OMG will pump if and when the blockchain is released, especially when mainnet comes online. But now the question becomes how much will the marketshare drop before the next significant announcement. If a coin drops 50%, it now needs a 100% ROI to reach the same price it had before the 50% drop. Keep that in mind when you invest in coins with zero transparency. They have weak hands and are more prone to negative variance.

Sensible advice, honestly.

However I think TA can work, and personally have seen it work in crypto as intended.