Ice-cream

Fucking summer and ice-cream are ruining my cut.

Post low-calorie high-protein ice cream recipes brehs.

Only tried recipes that actually taste like ice-cream though, if it just looks like ice-cream then don't bother.

ice cream flavored protein + milk

yes hello have you actually tried making that? mixing whey with milk and throwing it in the freezer will result in a fucking ice block.

Fuck Ice cream i'm lactose intolerant

use lactose free milk my man. or cream if you can find it.

also I ate some soya milk ice-cream once and it was based and I'm not even vegan.

Just make a meme shake. Frozen fruit, milk, whey, blend it.

make your own sorbet

tastes delicious and half the calories...give or take

If you can find Arctic zero in stores it's godly. 150 cal per pint

>low-calorie high-protein ice cream recipes

They're called protein shakes. That's the closest you'll get. And honestly, they do taste pretty good. I literally just drink protein shakes as a treat because the rest of my diet is meat and vegetables.

heres a thought; ice cream isnt made by sticking cream in the freezer its made with a, yknow, ice cream fucking maker. you stupid dumb bastard motherfucker god damnit.

Frozen sliced bananas, protein powder, natural peanut butter. Blend that shit til smooth. You're welcome

Depends on which kind.

The Musletech Nitro tastes like donkey shit.

>tfw soft serve machine at the galley
>tfw it's water-based ice cream so surely it isn't that many calories
>tfw have no idea how many calories it is
>tfw but it's so good tho

Blend up some bananas and freeze it - it has the same consistency as ice cream.

RETARD
E
T
A
R
D

This. Just throw the ingredients with about 8-10 ice cubes in a blender and it's practically a milkshake.

>chocolate whey
>milk
>banana
>2 scoops of peanut butter

So fucking good.

>2 scoops of peanut butter
You really have a peanut butter scoop?

doesn't everybody?

fak ive just been doing chicken and normal food to get my proteins but I need to get some powder so I can make shakes again, they were so delicious. well i guess i can still make them without the powda

>Recommending shitty Arctic Zero
>Not recommending the superior Halo Top
I seriously can eat two pints of this shit a day and still lose weight.

halo top or arctic zero

halo top is superior. shit is expensive for the amount of food you're getting though, just a heads up.