m.youtube.com/watch?v=AlSmPz1Fqag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How tall is this lankletess?

Low test

That girl is really fucking nasty
She looks like she stinks of B.O and sour milk

i can smell the BO from here

looks like one of the mcpoyles

That's my fetish. (The bo not sour milk.)

Looks like Trump

She's qt when she wants to be. She tries to look weird/funny/trolling in her videos.

Imagine getting down and eating her stank ass pussy like its the last supper, and you have to finish her if you want her to even consider touching you dick. Mayo consistency cream drips out, and you have to lick it up, and the smell is enough to make you gag, but she keeps pushing your face deeper and deeper into her axe wound until you cant bear it anymore, and then she cums and sprays disgusting garbage juice into your mouth and tells you "If you dont drink it, how will you get gains user?" And your pursuit of gains is so powerful that you swallow every last drop of thick cream, that tastes and smells like tuna that has been left out for significantly too long.

Also she doesnt shave.

hnng

user I...

Who the fuck is this ?

I didn't need that

I NEED IT

dam she's perfecrt for me i smell like sour milk too...

Haha.! I busted out laughing ever time that I seen her cry as well.!! Then I though imagine if she was my Girlfriend..!!? Holy Smokes.!! U walk in the house after working a looong day 2 her sitting on the couch crying.!! What's wrong honey..!!? She says "the phone rang & I couldn't get 2 it on time.!!" Just imagine what she is like during PMS.!! Hahaha..!!

Gary Busey's daughter
youtube.com/watch?v=dr5lMWhxWZo

Wish I could smell her through the tv desu

why the fuck do i have a boner?

because this is her

She's sweating in every video

Wtf why she hide this body. I'd fuck the shit out of her

Think she bulked hard plus she's a tomboy. Not sure if dyke.

Because youre fucked in the head user.

Unfortunately she doesn't seem like femdom type

tip top pip

What's her youtube channel again

Stop forcing this dumb meme Gary!

Batsinthebarbell

I wrote this and rereading it I almost gagged at the thought of that sour ranch pussy cream. Think of the consistency of ranch dressing, but that has been sitting in the hot hot sun all day. Plus all the sweat in there that mixes in.

And to get to 5th base, you've gotta earn your red wings anons. Are you prepared to slurp every drop of that cottage cheese with hot sauce lookin grool out of her gash? Think of the gains.

Such a dainty creature will not be so foul
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AlSmPz1Fqag

She's pretty cute tho