CBT - Current Body Thread

Old one is too full of handsome gentlemen, lets fill up another one.

Stuck at about 90kg
6'2"

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/eEGBc
m.youtube.com/channel/UCjwsfTSeMHRG6jsrK4xyoBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah lets fill each other up heh heh
Looking good OP.

Also im soon making a video of a full body bodyweight routine. Would anyone on this board be interested in seeing it?

looking pretty good mate.
I wouldn't be interested in such a video myself, but judging from other posts I've seen, I think that there would be some interest, provided it's done well and the content is actually good ofc

shredded m8, are you in a goth band or something?

Current back you say?

i would be interested. no funny equipment other than something to do pull ups and maybe dips though.

>has to show back because shitty tats ruined his front's aesthetics

Mirin insertions/mass brah keep it up
Decent base to start building some serious mass on, 6 scoops a day for max results
How you doing bro, still healthy? Looking sexy as always
Mirin back not Mirin tattoos
No offense intended

My current cut. 5'9 @ 158lbs
2 years taking it serious

We are gonna be at a park but most exercises will be able to be done with a pull up and a dip station. The only other thing will be gymnastic rings but ill also show substitutes for that.
Thanks.

Is that a belly button?

What routine do you follow?

Mirin.

Natty? You're suspiciously lean.

Lol my belly button gets like that when I'm low in bf. All the extra skin really shows on it

All natty brah. Its all about the daily carbs n fats m8

Routine?

Kurt CoGAINZ

have i reached rebel mode

What are your stats and what do your legs look like?

Stats and lifts?

Mon- upper chest, tricep, shoulders
Tues - bicep n back
Wed - legs n calves
Thurs- Shoulders
Friday- Tricep and Bicep
I hit my weak points twice a week. Weekend rest. May hit abs on weekends though.

>tfw Veeky Forums is full of good looking normies
;_;

Yes

>normies

Squats don't cure autism, lad. But then no one's commented on my body so I don't know if I'm good looking.

Maybe

that's my goal man awesome
how long you been lifting?
also routine?

someone never skips jaw day

Why did you make a CBT? Idiot.

You want your ego stroked?
You look like you barely lift.
You are honestly just a skellington, and to make it worse you used shit lighting so that we can't actually see much. I know what you're doing. Fucked up lighting and stupid angles are fun to experiment with - when you're six.

Yup, such photos draw the attention, but in the same way that a hunchback person does. Wake up to yourself and stop being unique to attract compliments from DYELs.

The purpose of a CBT is to get advice from and to update other anons who also post regularly about your current physique. If you want to be arty go to >>soc. otherwise, use generic poses that everybody can compare to and fro. It's better for everybody. I just get annoyed when people don't bother to search the catalog before starting an identical thread.

I mean jesus christ mate we have enough summerfags invading the board at the moment as it is: Do this shithole a favour and minimize the chances of them derailing the usual comfy /fit threads like /owg and /plg.

And to be honest you fucking good for 6'4 and I am mainly projecting internalised insecurities that I gained from spending too fucking long looking at thick, solid and tight bodies.

I'll never escape the fucking manlet cutoff and my penis isn't an 8x6 and tfw no gf and fucking normies keep upsetting me with thier shitty unironic memes. And no matter how hard I train I'll never be the best at a sport.

And I think /fit has finally turned me gay and I want to be your little spoon but I keep fighting the homo. Every day I wish for a simple live with a loving, lifter gf - but my only dreams are of my fucking lying ex.

And lifting makes the social anxiety worse.
And my family thinks I'm about to jump on roids.
And I read scholarly articles and research papers and philosophy but nobody even remembers me as a smart person anymore.

I'm just a desensitized red-pilled recluse now.
I hope you have a great life, mang.
Sorry.

Ive never even kissed a girl idk how im a normie.

Please don't be tilted. 6'0 200lbs this morning.

Did you kiss a boy, user?

No :(

Pretty good physique bro. Just your chest looks narrow? Needs more width idk how to explain it... its maybe the pose.

isis mode

Would you want to kiss me, user?

No :3

Its probably because spreads his lats in ever pic. I imagine his chest would pop out more if he was relaxed.

Could be the pose. I do pretty heavy chest days but it could easily be just I need some more mass there. It's always been my lagging muscles. Thanks though man. I'll work at it.

Are you cute? Idc if boy or girl.

Male, used to model a bit, look a bit like OP

nice, what cycle u running?

I generally just try to do whatever I think I can do for the day. Sometimes I might do a p90x sortaish thing, other days just again do whatever I think I can physically do.

thanks and ha nah, I just like to wear bracelet and a necklace cuz im a nerd and I think it looks cool really.

haha nah health sucks, actually lupus spread this year and thats why ive been growing my hair longer to cover the rashes etc where ive lost hair, even my nails stopped growing for awhile. But ya still trying to fake it and be as healthy as I can be despite the circumstances. Thanks!

ha thanks whoever you are

5'9" 153lbs this morning

Any feeback/suggestions?

>low test

>5'9

user, user, user...

Sorry but no. Too masculine :(

Take a deep breath bro, I love you and you're gonna be ok.

>how long you been lifting?
3 years
>routine?
Was TM before but PPLxPPL since I've been cutting.
>that's my goal
Thanks but be a little more ambitious m8

What he said lol.. imgur.com/a/eEGBc If anything ive had lots of low T problems... Im not that big im like 5 11 175 pounds. I think only reason im more ripped this year is I started eating a higher fat lower carb diet. Started putting coconut oil on things, and eat a bit of dark chocolate, or a coffee chocolate bar. Sounds silly but its been a pretty good appetite suppresent to say and if anything ive been working out less this year so its done pretty well in that aspect...

True. I don't even know why I spread my lats, it's just what I do. I'll trying take a normal picture tomorrow.

:(

im not even gay but :(

This is the only non spread pic I have and not only is it probably gonna tilt but the lighting makes it not count. Again, I'll take a non spread pic tomorrow.

Remove the jewellery from your cheek or everyone else thinks you're a bottom gay aka queen

trying to get that stubborn chest to grow ffs

6'0
155lbs
>inb4 eat more
:(

You're not a natty because I'm not a natty and I see myself natty and non natty. Don't claim natty, dumbass. Kids will be disappointed.

mirin birthing hips bby

I'm pretty shit at taking pictures, always loose about 1/3rd of my gains in photos :c

You're standing like a woman. Honey stop.

Yeah your chest actually pops out more as i expected.

Was looking for a progress thread but this is fine

End of my cruise - 6'2 200
10 weeks into test/tren - 6'2 208

sweaty and pumped after a wank
u mirin?
how can you faggots even compete

I hate them bc they are larger than my fucking shoulders

Boxer
Do mostly bodyweight exercizes
lots and lots of cardio
cardio
Gonna use weights now
did i mention cardio?

Why do i look 3 times smaller in pics? Anyone else has this problem? Im pretty sure my phone camera is shit but still not enough to justify the difference (Moto G2)

Bet you wont fight me, pussy.

back
i am very interested
good body, post back?

looking good, well proportioned too
how long lifting? play any sport?

I probably wouldnt, boxing and fighting are not the same.

>sweaty chest
>traces of body hair
>Deso legs
>arm veins

put it in me

BRAD

this better bb?

wtf are deso legs?

Why did you make a CBT? Idiot.

You want your ego stroked?
You look like you barely lift.
You are honestly just a skellington, and to make it worse you used shit lighting so that we can't actually see much. I know what you're doing. Fucked up lighting and stupid angles are fun to experiment with - when you're six.

Yup, such photos draw the attention, but in the same way that a hunchback person does. Wake up to yourself and stop being unique to attract compliments from DYELs.

The purpose of a CBT is to get advice from and to update other anons who also post regularly about your current physique. If you want to be arty go to >>soc. otherwise, use generic poses that everybody can compare to and fro. It's better for everybody. I just get annoyed when people don't bother to search the catalog before starting an identical thread.

I mean jesus christ mate we have enough summerfags invading the board at the moment as it is: Do this shithole a favour and minimize the chances of them derailing the usual comfy /fit threads like /owg and /plg.

And to be honest you fucking good for 6'4 and I am mainly projecting internalised insecurities that I gained from spending too fucking long looking at thick, solid and tight bodies.

I'll never escape the fucking manlet cutoff and my penis isn't an 8x6 and tfw no gf and fucking normies keep upsetting me with thier shitty unironic memes. And no matter how hard I train I'll never be the best at a sport.

And I think /fit has finally turned me gay and I want to be your little spoon but I keep fighting the homo. Every day I wish for a simple live with a loving, lifter gf - but my only dreams are of my fucking lying ex.

And lifting makes the social anxiety worse.
And my family thinks I'm about to jump on roids.
And I read scholarly articles and research papers and philosophy but nobody even remembers me as a smart person anymore.

I'm just a desensitized red-pilled recluse now.
I hope you have a great life, mang.

You look good, keep at it user.
Might need more lat work, but can't really tell from your pictures.

Im was just trying to get a reaction out of you. Wouldnt wanna actually fight lol. You look pretty good.
I have 0 footage right now. We will film the routine in the park tomorrow and if this thread is still up after im done editing(i highly doubt this) ill post it here. If not then ill make a seperate thread.

aesthetic desu, if the face is good you're an easy 8+.

post yt channel
you asked for this.
This is your fault
just get 20% bigger
nice 1 third of your gains senpai

Have you tried doing puch ups?

Well famalam I'm about 5 weeks into lifting, my pecks and shoulders suck, should I work abs or just count on cutting to make me show?

>cutting

>puch
push*

m.youtube.com/channel/UCjwsfTSeMHRG6jsrK4xyoBg
I should finish the filming tomorrow but i have no idea how long editing will take so expect it sometime next week.

you're getting there. Nice insertions it seems just bulk more and you will look good.
We have similar body types, hard gainers so I guess we would make a nice couple. You top or bottom?

Dont cut, i eat over 2000 cals and i still have abs.
Just eat healthy, dont eat too much and work out.
Bulking isnt meant to be a fast process.

Didn't know you wrestled senpai, that's awesome desu

oops i meant does legs

But when i get 20% bigger ill look as if nothing has changed

Stand like a greek god not like a lady posing for camera. Stand with authority, complete dominance and skillfull appreciation of the curves of your body. Pose like a God or don't pose at all faggot

How do you get 2k cals in palestine?

what the hell is an "insertion"?

And you are saying if i stick to lean meat and nuts and veggies, the fat will go away and my abs will show up?

PLEASE HELP

Abs are a muscle
You have no muscles
Losing fat will not magically produce muscles
Eat and lift

focal length, google image focal length comparison and youll see why

>Long hair
>Leather bracelets
>Necklace
>Wallet chain
your boyfriend really needs to dress you better.

but senpai I have abs, we all do?

I was told I didnt have to fuck with abs because once you lean out they are visible