EC stack ( what to expect )

Went to Walgreens and got some bronkaid

Went to rite aid and got caffeine pills and a pill splitter.

I plan on following this diagram

What to expect ? Read a lot of threads on other sites just want some stories and shit from some bros

Don't take if you:

>have anxiety issues
>have sleeping issues
>have blood pressure issues
>have heart issues
>aren't cutting at a deficit lower than 500 calories

Otherwise follow the dosage plan to the letter, and you'll be fine. In all seriousness though, EC is totally unnecessary.

It gave me migranes whenever i was off the caffine. I had to stop cold turkey because it was just fucking my brain up. Dude just eat less or do cardio. Taking a bunch of pills to help you lose weight is not a good idea

>expect to have trouble sleeping on occasion
>expect it to work very well at making you not eat
>expect to feel depressed and emotional after a prolonged use

I miss this stack, the depression was too much for me to handle.

You bought a pill splitter? lol

>what is a knife

EC stack is literally the only reason I can cut below 1800 calories a day. Whenever you start to feel hungry I just pop a bronkaid, I'm like 5 weeks in & I don't even do 3 a day yet. It absolutely destroys hunger cravings.

Just a word of advice though user
>DO NOT TAKE AN ENTIRE BRONKAID + CAFFEINE PILL BEFORE FRONT LOADING WITH SMALL AMOUNTS

First time I tried that I thought my heart was literally going to explode.

You both are faggots; used properly, the EC stack is amazing for cutting.

I'm eating at a 500 cal defecit

Do cardio 6 days a week.

Just trying to lose some stubborn fucking tummy fat

And also maybe make me not eat like a fat fuck at all these summer bbqs.

Literally bbqs and bonfires fucking everywhere

EC stack is great. Love it for cutting.

My advice

>cycle off the ephedrine for 1 week every 6 weeks or so
>if you feel like you're getting a cold or sick drop the ephedrine until you feel better.

I kept using ephedrine when I had a minor cold and ended up with a shitty af sinus infection because my sinuses were dry as a bun from the E

Good Luck user!

>It gave me migranes whenever i was off the caffine. I had to stop cold turkey because it was just fucking my brain up.

>What is Caffeine withdrawal

Of fucking course you're going to get headaches and even shakes when you quit Caffeine cold turkey like that. YOU WERE TAKING 600MG OF IT DAILY YOU KNOB. Wean yourself off and you won't have that problem dumbass

Thanks for all the solid replies mah niggas.

It's much appreciated

I basically wanna just lay off the fucking bbq and bang more sloots this summer

Going through the big d and I don't mean Dallas

Ephedrine is fucking magic. If you can't handle the sides you're a pussy. Basically you stomach feels a bit like when you're at the top of a rollercoaster and if you take it less than 6 hourse before bed you'll either not fall asleep or wake uo after a couple of hours no big deal.
It kills your appetite so is awesome when cutting but you can still eat on it unlike anything stronger.
TLDR; it's basically slightly stronger caffeine.

Advice for EC stacking with adderall? (IR 20mg wears off after about 5 hours for me)

Should I just switch to xr?

You basically forget to eat because you aren't ever hungry, its especially nice when you have no calories left for the day and you're laying in bed with your dick in your hand waiting for the hunger to set in.

>Remember, ephedrine is the shit they use to make meth
>Its not meth, but its why meth users are always so damn skinny
>its the ephedrine

Crush them up and mix them both in bleach to speed up the process of you killing yourself because you are a fucking idiot.

>Mixing Adderall with Ephedrine
>all of my wat

Taking it after the adderall has worn off, not together. IR doesn't last that long.

Cycle yourself off of the adderall for a few weeks then, adderall is much stronger than Ephedrine by a fuck load for appetite suppression.

>If you are so tolerant to adderall, then ephedrine will literally do nothing to you

I fucking love adderol but my dick doesent work on it.

How does EC effect bones and sex drive ?

When the E starts to wear off, your heart might palpitate a little. Skip a beat here and there.

It's not tolerance it's the fact adderall instant release is only manufactured to last 5-6 hours. I can't go off of it either, I just want to extend the appetite suppression a little so I don't binge at lunch.

>take another adderall

You are only awake for around 15 hours on average. That's one pill, every five hours.

>Problem solved
>I do it for free

Im considering this... would this help resisting eating junk food when offered?... also why do you need caffeine ?

you really have to question your sources when your diagram confuses mg and g... fucking kek have fun killing your self those effy doses are insane.

So... permanent damage? Never heard of ec until this thread, but it seems straightforward. I'm sure safer than dnp. If I wanted to do say 750 calorie deficit, is this worth it?

An EC stack is entirely different from DNP you dip.

DNP blows EC out of the water. It's kinda risky though, which is why i can't say i would recommend it... but it shouldn't kill you unless you're a dumbass

amphetamines do nothing for my appetite but ephedrine works for the most part. hell amphetamines hardly do anything to me to begin with

it also fucks with your dick

just don't do heavy cardio while on the stack and you won't have your heart exploding

So I am guessing taking Eph with Phentermine would be as stupid as taking it with Adderall? I am on Bupropion and Phentermine (and caffeine sups) but I don't feel over buzzed so I was considered adding on Eph if it isn't dangerous.

Oh and Topiramate too. Forgot about that one.

>Phentermine
You may not feel the effects of the norepinephrine but still have them, i'd advise against combining the two but if you're adamant about it start small.

Been on and off EC stacks for two years now.

When I first started taking it, there'd be many times where I would have intense palpitations, but so far, the worst symptoms were the tunnel vision and postural hypotension. Also, make sure you're supplementing potassium because you're going to go to stretch in your sleep at night and end up with the worst cramps of your life.

Thats basically it. It works great for cutting. Drink lots of water.

Also, not sure if its due to my ADD, but the EC stack doesnt effect my sleep at all, and I've never had any withdrawls. That may vary, however.

Ephedrine stops having an effect on your cardiovascular system after tolerance kicks in, which is when the burning effect is prominent. Pretty sure your heart isn't going to fucking explode from anything once it stops affecting your heart rate.

I did this, low stack, 600mg of caffeine and 24mg of ephedrine twice a day, once when I woke up, once around 2pm, with an aspirin in the morning.
I took Sunday off the stack and went back at it Monday until Saturday.
It worked well, I had no real side effects other than a slight caffeine headache that would hit around 4pm on Sunday.
I was eating at about a 600 calorie deficit and doing daily cardio. It helped me shed fat and maintain lean mass. I took it for about 12 weeks straight.

>migranes
Do you think a migraine is just a bad headache? Google it.

Bump for anyone with experience with EC vs. ECA

I went on EC stack for 10 days and hardly felt any side effects but I was in a pretty good mood, not hungry, and not tired despite having a ~1500 cal/day deficit (PSMF). However, 2 days after I went off of it I was in a really shitty mood and I feel kind of tired every day I don't at least have caffiene now.

Does anyone take ephedrine recreationally like as a substitute or in combination with caffiene or is that a stupid idea? I have tons of the pills left and theyre cheap.

Anyone got a good source of pure Ephedrine HCl without the expectorant that ships to California?

Stopped the stack I've been running for a long time this past week and I'm up approximately 5 lbs. I know caffeine is a diuretic and that ephederine might be as well. Am I retaining a shitload of water now that I've stopped my stack?

here,

Another quick question. How long world all of you recommend I wait before starting back up? I came up short of my goal and I'm a little frustrated about that, but I also got the sense that I've been running my stack for so long that the efficacy was dropping off