Healthy Pizza Recipe

I miss pizza so damn much guys. I need a healthy pizza recipe. Help me out, I fucking love pizza, but all the kind you can buy is greasy and unhealthy as hell. What do you have for me?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=healthy pizza for retards
youtube.com/watch?v=1-SJGQ2HLp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its ok user just use healthy ingredients!

Well, yeah, but also, how do I make pizza? I don't really know how to cook...or bake...

My gf makes the base but it doesn't seem too hard, just flower salt and water I think. I like roast pumpkin, goats cheese, olives, baby spinach and anchovies on my pizza. Just buy the diet pizza sauce if you want but I never do.

Flour. I meant flour. Fug.

Its pretty easy once you get all the ingredients, there's something people have that like you turn a knob and preheat this large box for a bit then put it inside its like a huge metal box that has fire on top and stuff, idk what its called but thats what you need to use to cook

But what are the ingredients? Do you not know what a recipe is? I'm asking what I use to make the pizza dough and the sauce.

>I don't really know how to cook...or bake...
but ok I'll bite

lmgtfy.com/?q=healthy pizza for retards

Sometimes I make a small "pizza" with whole wheat flour for the crust, homemade pizza sauce with canned tomato and herbs, mushrooms, olives, bake it like that, then take it out of the oven and spread hummus on top in place of cheese (chickpeas pureed with lemon juice and garlic, maybe nutritional yeast for a cheesy taste as well)

eat this shit instead, its better in every single way.
It's my special blend.

Try a crust made of quinoa or cauliflower. Top that shit with whatever to fit your macros, probably keep the cheese low.

Mind telling us what it is, gay fiere

>better than pizza
Don't you dare blaspheme like that.

Dude

>prepackaged crossoint/roll dough
>tomato sauce
>low fat cheese of your choice
>any fucking vegetables you want

>flatten the dough over a baking sheet
>spread the sauce on it
>sprinkle the cheese on it
>put the vegetables on it
>400-425 degrees F for 20-25 minutes

Just count the calories and measure them out when you're making it. Google is your friend.

The dough itself makes for over half the calories in a "healthy" pizza. You can use low fat cheese and light sauce and turkey pepperoni etc, that'll help, but the dough is a killer. So...

Make you own dough using plain greek yogurt + all purpose flour + baking soda + italian herbs. Congrats on making bread that is packed with protein and 1/2 the calories of even lowcal shit storebought bread.

You have a more specific recipe? Proportions of those ingredients and stuff?

Pizza isn't unhealthy unless it's fast food shit, even then it's just unhealthy because the ingredients are shit

Why are gluten free and organic fairly common but low carb high protein versions of normal foods aren't? You only get dumb overpriced 'Atkins' drinks and candy and shit like that.

Go to Trader Joe's, get the Lavash Flatbread.

Get some Cento brand tomato sauce, or any other low sodium pizza sauce.

Get some non-fat Kraft Mozzarella. It is almost purely protein.

Put some protons and veggies on top.

Cook in a toaster oven for that crispyness.

>gluten free
Bitch, don't tell me you fall for that fad. Unless you actually celiac disease.

Trader Joe's is on the other side of town. Don't suppose Kroger or Publix sell any good shit I can use instead?

enjoy pizza while you are young and can handle the calories

I need to lose a lot of weight in a couple months for reasons. Can't afford to be eating regular pizza.

I used to use flour, water, olive oil, yeast, and honey. Don't kid yourself, though. Stuff was not healthy. Haven't made pizza in almost ten years now...

I've been working with pizza for a while now - once you get the hang of it you'll never need to order pizza again. It's relatively easy to make your own pizza, and if you can get ahold of some unflavored whey that can help with the macros.

>100 grams unbleached all-purpose flour
>80 grams of warm water
>30 grams of unflavored whey
>4-8 grams of salt (1-1.5 teaspoons)
>8 grams of yeast
>(If you don't have access to unflavored whey, use 100 grams of flour to 65 grams of water)

Add your yeast to the warm water and mix till it dissolves.

Mix your dry ingredients together with a spoon.

Add your water/yeast to the dry ingredients and mix with said spoon until it comes together.

Turn out the dough onto a floured work surface and knead for just about 4 minutes.

If you want pizza that minute, before you start mixing the dough toss a cookie sheet into the oven (or a pizza stone/concrete slab/terracotta tile) and preheat that shit to 500 degrees. Otherwise allow the dough to rest on the counter for up to 2 hours.

Roll out your dough, add sauce and cheese (go with either non-fat or skim milk mozzarella - that stuff is almost entirely protein). You don't need more than 50 grams of cheese for a personal pizza.

Once you get some practice you can make a pizza from scratch in less time then it takes for delivery.

Set aside an afternoon to play around with kneading and tossing dough. Youtube has plenty of how-to's - one of my favorites is:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-SJGQ2HLp8

For a 12" cheese pizza you're looking at:

>~400 calories for the dough
>50 calories for the sauce
>~150 calories for the cheese

That's just 600 calories for some of the best pizza you'll ever taste.

Reread the post, he's just saying gluten free and organic are types of food that are more prevalent than the kind of shit Veeky Forumsizens want. He didn't say he ate it or preferred it.

Fucking thank you, the first useful response. Everyone else's response to "how do I make healthy pizza" is "just make pizza that is healthy!"

Just get any kind of flatbread, try to get one low in carbs and sodium.

Why not take the sauce, toppings, and a little bit of cheese and just throw it into a pot with chickpeas?

10X easier to cook
10X tastier