I would like to invest in crypto currency. Where should I start? Dump money in coinbase ?

I would like to invest in crypto currency. Where should I start? Dump money in coinbase ?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinbase.com/join/593378d255dcea0eaedb7672
youtu.be/Qk4GDuzZAM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dump $1000 into ETH using Coinbase

Send ETH to Binance address

Use ETH to Buy WTC

Enjoy 100% gains in 2 weeks.

kthxbai!

Coinbase, Kraken, or Gemini.

Buy BTC or ETH there and then do your research before touching any other alts. Bittrex is a good exchange to get alts but doesn't directly support USD, so you'll have to buy BTC/ETH/LTC on one of the exchanges above first.

Use this to get us both $10 on coinbase: coinbase.com/join/593378d255dcea0eaedb7672

Protip if you use Coinbase: you can transfer your USD in, then transfer to GDAX for free (same company), then put in an order as a market maker to avoid a fee, and then transfer from there to bittrex.

just buy on blockfolio, thats what i do

>>coinbase
>doesn't even have monero

kek

>tfw I invested $1000 in the district0x ICO and made $11k
>tfw I invested those $11k in the 0x ICO and made $108k
>tfw I invested that $ 108k in the LINK presale and made $423k
>tfw I am planning to invest those $423k in the request and air swap ICO with multiple whitelisted accounts

I literally need to 4x my 400k and I am set for life.

if my stack were that large i'd would stop throwing it all into one shitcoin

Lazy for 24*7 day trading?
So compare marcket cap and annyal supply to potencial cost of progect

i wanna start with crypto with like 200$, but i have no idea which coin to buy, should i put it in btc and hodl, or gamble on shitcoins?

took my $750 and bought ETH at $290.

blew $1000 on shitcoins on polo, learned my lesson.

buy btc, eth or ltc and hold.

any other tips?

ICOs are literally the best thing that happened to cryptocurrencies. Hedge funds are already trying to get into the ICO game and they are literally making millions in a couple weeks.

this, you just got lucky

Got into antshares, sold at $50, got into ARK, sold at $4, into OMG sold at $12, into Walton sold at $5, into ICO Link sold 0.49 cents, easy money babby

how do you know which coins will rise, even only for a pnd?

>pnd

because you're pumping them?

Dude cash out and buy a house

that sounds like a great idea!

lets say im not in a position to pump, ive got like few hundreds to invest, not more

$400k won't be enough for me. I need to at least 4x or 5x my capital and then I'm pulling out. With $2m I'm gonna buy a Lamborghini Hurakan for $200k and a villa for $700k, the remaining $1.1m will be put in a Vanguard index fund with 7% return per year.

what is your goal,

if you don't have a goal yet I have some bags to sell you

bro, how do you know if its gonna go before you invest?

because I'm a massive liar

>7%
you forgot to subtract like 4% for beta

good plan stan

youtu.be/Qk4GDuzZAM8

financial independence, work pays are shit, not even gonna start on most of coworkers you get

You need to pick ICOs EXACTLY like how VC, Incubators, and Accelerators pick their startups. You need to check several points like team, product, profitability and the most important aspect demand/hype.

Sigh wish they wouldn't be cunts and let people in the USA participate in Icos. So many lost opportunities

it would make more sense to cut your expenses by 20x than 1000x your small amount of savings, don't you think?

Then you need to put them in a spreadsheet

Rank the ICos

Create a youtube channel promoting these ICOS based on your rating

Create a patreon group selling people access to your spreadsheet for a monthly fee

Become a giant shill for any ICO

Oh wait someone beat you to that

no real expenses, and thats not gonna get me where i want to be, you have no idea how my mind was blown few days ago just watching Veeky Forums and checking the values of the coins, this shit is unreal, the money you can make... fuck me man, its a dream

Honestly if you young. Fuck man dump it in. But never invest more than you can afford to loose

If he young he dump it in so cant loose mang

Step #1: Never listen to coin shills. Do your own research. Learn to read charts.

any idea where to start educating yourself for that, internet is flooded with clickbait websites, no real material

im just going to stick with BTC & ETH, thanks for the advice all

learn economics and statistics and figure it out with practice.

You cant go wrong with those. Solid backing and steady growth.

Buying alt is only good for high risk short term gains

Wow - are an american - how do u get on the preses

Basically get in early - wait for 4-5x and get out

the coin he's shilling just mooned and is on the first page of coin market cap.

Here's what you do:
>create coinbase account
>fund money in the dollar wallet (they don't charge a fee for that)
>sign into coinbase once its funded and go to gdax (coinbase's exchange) the fees are a fraction at what they will cost you if you were to buy from coinbase.
also only send your coins from gdax. Coinbase has egregious fees for just sending your coins.

2 mil is not nearly enough to sustain your life if you buy that shit.