TFW have been trying to quit Veeky Forums for months now

>TFW have been trying to quit Veeky Forums for months now
>Can never actually do it

Do you guys know this feel? What the fuck. How do I do this?

I hate coming here so much

nobody answer

>quitting Veeky Forums

lol nice meme

Get the fuck out of here, you're not welcome.
Also, you're welcome.

Once you have seen the light, you are here forever.

I had this problem too, my advice to you is delete your Veeky Forums account so you can't log in and post. I know getting (You)s can be really addicting but it's not mentally healthy.

Shit is as addictive as gambling

>front page is a slot machine of new, exciting content every time you press refresh

start tripping OP. We'll get you out of here by next week.

That is the trap that moot let us walk into. He is the true worst man of all time, as everyone who comes here, for whatever reason, can't leave.

Honestly, I should leave. This place is really toxic, makes you miserable and addicted to negativity.

>Honestly, I should leave. This place is really toxic, makes you miserable and addicted to negativity.

it really is

Holy shit this. This site has done me literally no favors.

Shitposting while tripping non-ironically is a whole other teir of addiction.

Post CP

>This place is really toxic, makes you miserable and addicted to negativity.
Hey fuck you buddy

I don't know about you OP but sometimes i usually realize that this board is just the same topic recycled day after day i quit for about 2 months and comeback after a week i am bored and repeat. You cant really leave this place

Thinking about trying to go one week without the internet

Seems impossible 2bh

They weren't lying when they said you're here forever.

You'll move from board to board eventually but remain on Veeky Forums forever no matter how hard you try.

>Honestly, I should leave. This place is really toxic, makes you miserable and addicted to negativity.

Are there any other internet communities that don't make you feel this way or is it the internet in general? Maybe the problem isn't Veeky Forums, but the internet in general.

Someone post that "leave now" screencap with homer

I'm truly sorry about that. That's all be friendlier to one another and get ice cream

Also nevar forgt.

lol this
stopped going to /b/ and /r9k/ all together, still some boards i've only visited once or twice and realized how cringe they are (/mu/, Veeky Forums), just zero interest. spend most my time on Veeky Forums, /x/, /a/
You'll spend less time on Veeky Forums as a whole maybe, but you'll find your niche boards you still come back to.

It will come with time when you realize that 4chad is nothing but failed normies just learning memes that came from reddit and completely awful degens that will do nothing with their life and will kill themselves in the next 5 years. Prove me wrong that this isn't extremely accurate.

Quitting shit usually takes a lot of trial and error, I recently quit runescape because I realized how shit of a game it is. I only played it because of my nostalgia emotional connection, not because I thought it was a good game or actually enjoyed it (it was actual slave work as gameplay and feeling good from doing something that doesn't even matter)

If you learn to separate the reasons as to why you still come here and why you don't want to, you will find the solution much more easier to approach. Frankly, I'm still here because I don't have a job and I have too much free time and even though this site is full of shitters it doesn't bother me -too- much.

>/mu/ and Veeky Forums are cringe
>goes to /x/

Why even bother replying to someone with a trip? How new are u

Does that still block you from viewing the site at all? Because just not being able to post is not enough.

No, it's just a retarded way to go about it

I dunno, I kinda like it here

>tfw 4 1/2 years on Veeky Forums

5 year soon

that's what they want you to think

Speak for yourself.

Thanks Veeky Forums for being my inspiration.

the problem is humans in general, dingus.

what's wrong with trip fags? Is it bcus they're fags?

>tfw now over 10 years on Veeky Forums

>thinking you can ever leave
wew lad