Any of you ever heard of the military diet. I can vouch for it. I lost 9 pounds in 3 days. Only thing is...

Any of you ever heard of the military diet. I can vouch for it. I lost 9 pounds in 3 days. Only thing is, you cant supplement anything for one of the foods if you dont like it. You have to eat it.

Other urls found in this thread:

4healthresults.com/the-military-diet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

9lbs in 3 days is unhealthy, also it's probably waterweight

Also what's the point of this when you can just eat a caloric deficit?

No, it is the combination of foods that makes your metabolism burn fat fast. Its healthy and it wasnt water weight, I legitimatly looked slimmer. Actually you are supposed to drink like 5 bottles a day on the diet.

>It's a meme diet episode

>Combination of foods that make you burn fat

That's bullshit, different food doesnt raise your metabolism

>It's healthy and it wasn't waterweight
Losing 3lbs a day is not healthy. so in a month you lose 90lbs?

Where did you hear about this "diet"?

> military diet

Yeah, the diet the SS gave AUSCHWITZ

No, you dont stay on the diet, you have 3 days on and 4 off. Repeat the process if you like.

You're a woman, aren't you

Its all wholesome foods, in reasonable portions. You get everything you need from the food pyramid in the days of the diet. Its plenty healthy and really gets your portions in check, and stops all the senseless snacking we all do.

So what kind of macros are you getting with this diet?

Why not just eat a caloric deficit with 40% protein/30% carbs/30% fat or so which is actually good for your endocrine system

>we all do

Why do you say that?

>Its all wholesome foods, in reasonable portions
That's subjective and induvidual

>You get everything you need from the food pyramid in the days of the diet
The "food pyramid" is retarded, it's psuedoscience

>Its plenty healthy and really gets your portions in check
I track my calories and macros. My portions are in check as it is.

>and stops all the senseless snacking we all do.
I don't snack, ever

You're shilling a meme diet solely through buzzwords and making sweeping generalisations as justification for your stupidity.

So you're either 15 or a woman.

Because you believe bullshit "Find out how to SLIM 15lbs IN TWO WEEKS with this ONE SIMPLE DIET"-tier shit

Well the average person that isnt a hardcore fitness freak and tracks their calories to the nearest thousandth does snack and this is just an easy way for them to trim down. So what ever dude.

>That's bullshit, different food doesnt raise your metabolism

That's not true, certain foods will boost metabolism, like coffee, chocolate etc., and foods which burn more calories than they provide.
However, this diet makes no sense. It's just a diet of small portions, but the food choices are really arbitrary. It'd get boring as hell within a few days.

>Well the average person that isnt a hardcore fitness freak and tracks their calories to the nearest thousandth

I use myfitnesspal, it takes me AT MOST 10 minutes a day to track them all and it gets me to know I'm on the right track to my goals. If you're toi lazy then you'll never meet any goals.

The average person is also overweight and has little to no savings because they're retarded. I'm not an average person

This is the home of actually on the spectrum fitness freaks, roiders and /r9k/ refugees. There are no average people here.

Fuck off back to facebook.

Negligibly

Boosting your BMR by 2.5% at the very best does next to nothing

> wholesome foods

> icecream

4healthresults.com/the-military-diet/

The icecream is so your blood sugar doesnt take a dive and make you pass out.

They're literally printing media releases and calling them "reviews"

t. worked in PR for two years. Wrote almost identical bullshit for some similar products.

>falling for the summerfags

Where's the alcohol and McDonald's?

Bait/retarded. If true, you only lost water weight. Weight loss is only a function of caloric deficit.
>I legitimately looked slimmer
That doesn't mean that you didn't lose water weight
>you are supposed to drink 5 bottles a day
One thing you don't realise is that one way to lose water is to drink a lot of water. Because water is retained in the body with the help of electrolytes (salt), and electrolytes are literally pissed out of your system if you drink a lot of water.
>Its all wholesome foods
Ice cream and cheese? Kek
>in reasonable portions.
Completely subjective
>You get everything you need from the food pyramid
Meme
>Its plenty healthy
See wholesome
>and really gets your portions in check
See reasonable portions
>and stops all the senseless snacking we all do
Wrong, discipline does.

>military diet
>no Tyrone's cum served from wife's pussy
Military my arse.

Get shit on OP.

>>military diet
>>no Tyrone's cum served from wife's pussy
>Military my arse.

Such a stupid fucking joke but made me chuckle briefly

No dip or MREs either. Whoever wrote this diet is a big fat fucking phony.

>not just allocating your money more wisely

even if you're poor you can buy nice food, as long as you forego stupid shit like a smartphone, or cable

Pretty much this.

Good posts, anons. Another dumbass repelled. Hopefully.

Looks like running a calorie deficit for dummies. The website even says you can't go over calories ingested to calories burned off the diet without gaining weight(hurr). This has nothing to do with the Military and works with any meal plan you`d be running a calorie deficit with. I`m glad they`re not shilling this for profit like those god damn cross fit niggers though,...yet.

>coffee
disrupted sleep architecture

>peanut butter
trans fat, aflatoxin, and oxidized pufa

>toast
acrolein

>grapefruit
liver toxicity

>tuna
mercury

>meat
gout

>green beans
leaky gut

>apple and banana
high triglycerides

>ice cream
diabetes

>egg
heart disease

>cottage cheese
homocysteinemia

>saltine crackers
high blood pressure

>hot dogs
colon cancer

>carrots
lung cancer

>broccoli
atrophic gastritis

>cheddar
aluminum

>foods that burn more calories than they provide
>mfw

Why dont you just eat some fruit then?

Im not saying you are wrong but what foods are edible then?

And it's lined up for three days so there should be 4 azythromycin taken at once if they're getting fruit (and whatever else) from a recent port

you're mom :^)

this is plausible such as, ice cubes, hot chilli peppers, celery

these foods take more energy to digest than they provide

the only thing that has any sort of "negative calorie" is ice water and ice. Though pretty much negligible, the energy needed to regulate body temeprature from the 0 calorie water is a couple of calories

ok u eat 40kg of ghost peppers and see if u gain weight

ever tried a water diet? also lost 9lbs in 3 days. tried a cleansing diet? once again lost 9lbs in 3 days.

i mean come on op what the hell thread is this.

I wonder how grapefruits became the "healthy thing" you eat when you're on a diet.

They're water and sugar. You could be eating literally any other fruit and it'd be the same thing. But I bet people feel better about eating it because it's very sour, and "If I don't like the taste it must mean it's healthy!"

It makes me wonder if the idea of grapefruit as a diet food was pushed by someone with a ton of grapefruit to sell.
Just like bacon was bullshitted through marketing into being a staple breakfast food like 30 years ago, even though no one in history before had given half a fuck about bacon.

Okay
Let's talk about ice
Let's say you have 250g ice from the freezer at -18°C
The ice needs to be heated to go from -18 to 0 (ΔΗ1), then 0 ice to melt to 0 water (ΔΗ2), then 0 water to 37 °C water (ΔΗ3)
ΔΗ3=250g*37K*1cal/g/K=9250 cal
ΔΗ1=250g*18K*0.5cal/g/K=2250 cal
ΔΗ2=250g*80cal/g=20000cal

Sum=about 31 kcal. My teeth hurt typing this. Please don't drink ice water for weight loss.

>check url
>not misc
Are we being raided? Who are all you retards jesus christ

>check thread with meme diet b8
>it's an "unrelenting barrage of dismissal and ridicule" episode

I like it here.

you have a cavity. cold should not affect your teeth

also im bulking

>Ice cream

What the fuck is this nonsense?

S U M M E R
U