Hi Veeky Forums, just finished my workout and have to admit, i did a foolish thing, i pushed myself to the limit...

Hi Veeky Forums, just finished my workout and have to admit, i did a foolish thing, i pushed myself to the limit, way to the limit.

I only did 40kg bench press and i strained my right arm to the point i could not lift it up and caused a big scene, where i fell off the bench and weights collided both sides of the floor and with the bar almost hit someone nearby.

40kg is not alot, i just did too much reps, about 58 non-stop, all the way down and up to the point, i defintely struggled.
I'm rather embarrassed actually, the whole gym had their eyes on me.

Well..lesson learnt from now on, and i'm more concerned i almost hurt someone but i could have hurt myself MAJOR if i could not lift it up.

Was my act foolish? I guess my motivation and determination got the best of me.

>pic not me

Woah how did he get it inside of the rack

>being a dangerous idiot

>oh summer time

roll of shame learn it

>Not finishing your 1x60 Bench

It's like you don't even want to make it brah

>58 reps non stop
nigger what the fuck, why are you doing so much reps

fat

>not being able to at least catch the bar on the two front racks meant for holding various smaller plates

Never gonna make it

gains don't start till rep 60 man, don't you know that?

>58 reps

Holy fuck what the fuck is that?

It didn't have to be dangerous
You a beginning lifter? stick tightly to your routine for a while, it doesn't just help you progress but it can help you with proper form and most importantly as you go up and plateau you start to learn how to realise you're almost out of gas by recognising certain signals your body sends you when you're almost out of gas

Why would you do that?

Only 58 reps? Drop the weight to 35 and do 100 if you want to make it

>not doing 200 reps a set for maximum gains

>58 reps
too bad the bar didn't kill you

>causing a scene with 40kg

just let it rest on your chest, then press it up?
just roll it down because its babbyweight?

you're a retard that paniced, case closed.

The gym was packed so waiting to use something else, you could say, you'd have to wait in a queue for the person to finish their sets so i guess i'd do bit more of the bench press whilst waiting the freeweights section to die down abit. Hence i was bored and did or tried to do 58 reps and failed. lol.
Yes i did do 3 sets of 10-12 reps for every workout, it just a problem for me doing extra more than usual. I mean, the freeweights was seriously packed. But yeah, i was bored, you could say i'm crazy guy, i do like lots of press ups / sits up than usual

>not doing 650 reps minimum
it's like you people WANT to stay DYEL

>40kg bench
>58 reps

What the fuck. What kind of person could possibly think that's the best combination of reps and weight?

Even if you're doing some retarded "burn out" sets the most you should do is around 20 - 30.

What were you aiming for?

>way to the limit
>40kg

I had a good laugh thanks

EXTREME NEGATIVE GAINS INBOUND

Are you by any chance Indian? Only they do retarded shit like this

>tfw he can row 68kgs

Route to hyper row gains:
>Bench bar for exactly 37 reps
>Rest
>Row small countries for reps