Why aren't Blacks content with having Nubia already...

Why aren't Blacks content with having Nubia already? Why do they want to claim the entire Egyptian civilization for themselves? Nubia was still more advanced than Europe at the time.

Pop culture. The obsession with Egypt stems primarily from it. The mindset being that because Egypt is in Africa, therefore they must be black. There are however some "respected," scholars that pushed the idea as well. I think pic related also claimed blacks were the catalyst for the greatness of the Ming or some other Chinese dynasty.

>Nubia was still more advanced than Europe at the time.
By the way, American blacks aren't related to East Africans in any way.

Ironically niggers love Egypt only because whites used to love Egypt. They think they will impress whites by being the *real* Egyptians. For such a "strong independent race" they sure seem to be obsessed with what white people think about them.

Lower Nubia and Upper Egypt were populated by the same people and the Egyptian civilization started from Upper Egypt (with cultural characteristics derived from Nubia)

Umm no sweetie. The Kerma culture from 2500 BC was more advanced than anything in ANY part of Europe (and not just the embarassing Germanics). Honey boo, black people had civilization before whites. Not that this would be important if white devils didn't insist that blacks had no civilization (and were capable of being unbiased when dealing with black people and their cultures)

Nobody would care about what albinoid toilet seat complexioned, calcified pineal gland possessing Yakub products think if they shut the fuck up about Africa and just simmered down. They never go into Chinese history, or Arab history and try to rewrite it completely. You started this war. We goin end it

Exactly what I'm talking about. You seem to be unconcerned about what the Chinese or the Arabs think about you, it's only white people who live in your head rent free.

Do you see Chinese people or Arabs coming and saying "LOL DA BLAKS HAV NO HISTORY! WE WUZ KANGS" or is it just you, inbred alien Neanderthals? The only people obsessed are you and this thread proves it. We don't give a crap about your history.

nice larp

Love negro larpers. Great thread idea OP

You're the ones obsessed thinking about whites 24/7 while you're barely a blip on our radar.

Who started this thread and hundreds of others?
Who insists that they are the original Indians and Aryans?
Who made theories about Hamitic Caucasoid whites in Africa?

And many more

Who are you fooling? Everyone is sick of you low fertility demons and thank God we won't have to deal with your bullshit much longer

I didn't start any thread. If you go on any black forums and I'm sure you do you absolutely know what I'm talking about. WHITE PIPO are the topic of the day every day there.

Because you keep invading our spaces like you keep invading sovereign nations. You want to take over everything. We don't

From what I can tell, it's mainly because of generations of being told that blacks never accomplished anything so now they feel the need to overcompensate.

Don't reply to threads like this Veeky Forums. Fucks sake this shit shouldn't even be on page one and you faggots bump it up.

As someone that's black, because black people in America are fucking obsessed with race.

americans are devoid of culture. they need anything they can latch onto.

You can't really blame them user considering what happened to them.

Americans aren't white, just a heads up.

No, it's bullshit. You have no idea how many times I hear some nigga go "It's because I'm BLACK, isn't it?" over the most pointless, trivial shit that you would never ascribe to racism. Like waiting a couple minutes more for your food at an open air market's food court.

Anyone with agriculture and writing is more advanced than most of Europe in the BC era.

What do you expect when you mentally destroy people for over 400 years straight while telling them directly that it's because they are black? When they despite everything, have not gained much of any boon in their fortunes?

What are you going to ask next, "Why are Jews so pushy and paranoid"?

Yeah but in this particular instance the person he was talking to wasn't even white, it was a little asian woman.

I've openly ignored blacks when I served as waiter and everyone at my work (pretty good place) did so quite blatantly.

Asians don't like Blacks though. You have to realise user that Blacks are the racial underclass of the states.

you sir a fucking retard! most of Meroe was built at the same time as the height of Rome.
and Nubian's aren't sub saharan dimwit.

>Nubia was still more advanced than Europe at the time.

civilization that Caucasians gave them. before Egypt the Nubian's where living in paleolithic tier grass huts.
also idiot Meroe was at it's height in the first century AD.

>Have 3 nubians pahroes
>none of them did jack shit
>1 even lost land
what did they mean by this?

>Nubian's aren't sub saharan dimwit.

They are in the "Sub-Saharan Africa is Black" kind of way which SSA mean in modern context.

To be accurate they are Blacks that lived in the Sahara but that tends to expose SSA as shitty term that doesn't really work in a lot of contexts. That's like calling everything south of the Alpine mountain range "Sub-alpine".

What are you even trying to get at? It was the 2nd last dynasty of Egypt before native rule of Egpyt was gone after the 26th dyansty.

>none of them did jack shit

Did you even read anything? There was 5 Nubian pharaohs

>Umm no sweetie. The Kerma culture from 2500 BC was more advanced than anything in ANY part of Europe (and not just the embarassing Germanics).

The cycladic culture in Europe was comparable in 2500 bc

>mound of stacked rocks in a vaguely rectangular shape
>quarried, casted, plastered, and smoothed bricks in a shape only achievable with a decent understanding of math
the pyramids of Meroƫ date from 720 in the southern cemetery to 300 BC in the eastern one

I'm no nigger lover but surely you could have posted something a bit more complex from europe at that time

If nearly all your history is tribal warfare, eating other apes and building a mud hut, anything will do to strenghten the self image.

American blacks are some of the most rootless beings on this earth. They had a great chance in the 60s but we all know what happened with that.
Its just sad to me. Given I dont have much experience with your american black/ hood rat since all blacks here in Germany are straight out of Africa for the most part ( which isnt good for anyone let me tell you)

Egyptians nowadays have 8% central african dna, Ancient Egyptians had far less. I very much doubt Congolese slaves were anywhere near Egypt at any point in time.

what about rap music?

ITT: We prove the FUCKING NUBIAN KINGDOM wasn't black.

Board is 99.9999% race bait threads, I swear.

The city of Kerma in Sudan dates back to 2000 bc or even further back in time, by 1700 bc it had more than 10,000 citizens

Yes I agree, he could've posted something like this which dates back to 1100 bc

That's embarassing seriously, are they 10 year old in their head?

> Nubia was still more advanced than Europe at the time.

What is Minoan civilization? he asks, stumbling while shitting on his balls.

> The Kerma culture from 2500 BC was more advanced than anything in ANY part of Europe

Minoans tho

Is an island in the middle of the Mediterranean count as 'europe'? It's just as close to the middle East and North Africa as it is to Europe.

Because Egypt is famous while Nubia is literally one of those Civilizations that is obscure for plebs.

>Blacks are a consistent entity that has one monolithic opinion

kys

racially they are not sub saharan. they are east African.

>Is an island in the middle of the Mediterranean count as 'europe'?

It's much closer to Europe and Anatolia than to North Africa

The issue is, in the United states people are trained to only see race in terms of entire continents. All nuance is lost.

That combined with blacks and whites being mutts of multiple, often uncertain, origins Leeds to the we wuzzery we see today. We wuz eguptians, we wuz Irish, we wuz part-Cherokee on my mother's mother's side.

true merica is cancer

Anyone saying Nubia doesn't count because they were 'imitating Egyptians' is a fucking mongoloid

If we apply that logic, everyone outside of a small region of the Fertile Crescent is 'larping as Mesopotamians'

It's not [only] about what you originate in terms of civilisation, but how you react when you encounter something clearly superior to yourself (i.e. do you adopt new customs, science, architecture, engineering, medicine)

Having said all of that, Western Negroids are overwhelmingly of West, Central and Southern African origin, and they seem pretty butthurt about the fact that Nubians, like Horners, had their ethnogenesis as a consequence of a series of Back to Africa migrations (no matter how black their skin is)

American blacks dont care about ancestral pride they just do because white liberals cant shut the fuck up. Black Americans see africans like aliens.

>Black Americans see africans like aliens.
Imagine the other way around...

You fucking nigger East Africans are SSA you faggot.

Even then how is fucking Nubia in east Africa?

>Having said all of that, Western Negroids are overwhelmingly of West, Central and Southern African origin, and they seem pretty butthurt about the fact that Nubians, like Horners, had their ethnogenesis as a consequence of a series of Back to Africa migrations (no matter how black their skin is)

People are tired of those trying to find a way to make Horners "white/causcasian" when they do something good and niggers when it's something bad.

The horn having back to Africa migration years and years ago doesn't means shit just like Iberia being muslim formerly doesn't negate it's achievements at the time and before/after muslim rule.

Can we use the correct term of Kushites please?

Nubia comes from the 4th century AD Noba people.

It's annoying as fuck and just blatant racism forcing their judgement.

The Kushites had their own advanced civilisation, which was clearly heavily influenced by the Egyptians but so what, every smaller power models themself after a larger power, and they were black people of their own type, not like west africans or east africans, just unique.

I don't see you trying to bring back ancient egyptian culture. At least someone is doing it.

Rome is in Europe

Putting on costumes and marching around with the ark of the covenant (?) isn't reviving the culture.
If they learned hieroglyphics and spoke Egyptian then that would be something interesting.

Most of the oppression shit the jew wails about is totally blown out of proportion. The whole victim complex scam they run is really getting old.

Blacks are the racial underclass in every country.

Because none of them even know Nubia exists because they don't believe in education.

Are you African or African American?

>Diop
>Respected

He was the billnye of history.

I just wonder why is that if an Albanian talked about England or France as "us" he'd get laughed out of the building, but American blacks claim fucking Egypt and Nubia even though they descend from slaves originating in Nigeria, Ghana and Congo and nobody cares.

Nobody gave a flying fuck about Egypt until Napoleon conquered that place in the early 19th century, which started the Egyptology craze. Then a bunch of autistic Anglos obsessed with religion hopped on the bandwagon trying to dig up Moses' foreskin or some shit there, and their negroid slaves just followed the fashion.

>American blacks claim fucking Egypt and Nubia even though they descend from slaves originating in Nigeria, Ghana and Congo and nobody cares.

But they don't. Stop obsessing over Hoteps.

They do. Fuck I meet these people IRL every day.

wewuzzzkangznshiiiieet

Because they're Amerimutts too and Amerimutts have turned WEWUZ into a cultural signature because they don't have a culture of their own. Same with the plastic paddies that turn up on St Patrick's Day dressed in green or the Joisey fags that celebrate Columbus Day.

"Certainly there was some foreign admixture [in Egypt], but basically a homogeneous African population had lived in the Nile Valley from ancient to modern times... [the] Badarian people, who developed the earliest Predynastic Egyptian culture, already exhibited the mix of North African and Sub-Saharan physical traits that have typified Egyptians ever since (Hassan 1985; Yurco 1989; Trigger 1978; Keita 1990.. et al.,)... The peoples of Egypt, the Sudan, and much of East African Ethiopia and Somalia are now generally regarded as a Nilotic continuity, with widely ranging physical features (complexions light to dark, various hair and craniofacial types) but with powerful common cultural traits, including cattle pastoralist traditions. (Trigger 1978; Bard, Snowden, this volume).(F. Yurco "An Egyptological Review," 1996)

the Nubian's where Egyptian larpers thread/

they are not retard, they are Hamitic.
basically they are a mix between SSA and Semitic

What is Nubia ?
>le french is a dick in geography

Nigga you're a liar and a half. I'm black and go to an HBCU and literally no one talks about this shit. The most you'll ever see of this is when they have a culture event, but even then they use culture from all across Africa and don't claim a specific country

>Even then how is fucking Nubia in east Africa?
And where would you locate it?

I literally live in the ghetto.