Can someone please explain this?

I don't do this, but is it actually harmful? If so, how? It's just a stretch. Who other harmful "advice" have people tried to pass on this forum or in general? You'd have to be a real scumbag to try to harm a total stranger like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finkelstein's_test
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finkelstein's_test

>Finkelstein's test is one way to determine if there is tenosynovitis in the abductor pollicis longus and extensor pollicis brevis tendons of the wrist. These two tendons belong to the first dorsal compartment.

You have to be a special kind of retarded to damage yourself like that

I did this exercise I got mad wrist gains from this, my wrist grew 3".

You have to do it really hard and fast.

I'm sitting here shaking my fist up and down like pic related but nothing's happened, so I'm inclined to believe it's a troll.

Pic related (but real tho makes cool crystals)

thats a very unnatural movement

Good goy

hurr durr poison gas or whatever. get fucked.

Delete this

These were made with the sole purpose to harming people. Do not do either of these. The wrist flick one will rip your tendon off your wrist and the crystal one will create mustard gas.

I don't know what you're guys are talking about. The wrist one is really good for stretching and forearm gains. The crystal one makes really cool crystals.

I've got a bunch of neat lifehacks, try this one. Physics is really cool! Good to be Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums

You might think these are ironically funny or something, but some retard might actually do shit like this.

I've always wondered what kind of psychopats posts these.

/b/tards, duh. How new are you?
Requesting fork and jawbreaker ones.

>Calling people who want to learn physics retarded

It appears that you are the psychopath.

Shitbag.

pls stop
is not funny

>fork and jawbreaker ones

Please aware me

It's a little funny.

No. It's really not.

Stop being a faggot please. Nothing wrong with learning from science.

I bet you're mad jelly because my home gym is filled with cool crystals and colourful spoons

this reminded me of a friend of mine who was utterly convinced the glass of a lightbulb would turn to sand if he chewed it enough....

the obvious happened, it was hilarious.

So what happened?

When it comes to fitness Japan has no clue. Their lifestyle is very healthy but when it comes to training they have the most bizarre concepts.

>I bet you're mad jelly because my home gym is filled with cool crystals and colourful spoons

Made me laugh.

I think /b/ is fine for that stuff because it has a reputation for it, which protects most people from falling for shit. Here on Veeky Forums, people assume they can do whatever is advertised, so that comes with some responsibility in the part of those who post here.

>people assume they can do whatever is advertised
>that one fatty who did SS+GOMAD
>that one skeleton who did GOMAD and nothing else

>Here on Veeky Forums, people assume they can do whatever is advertised, so that comes with some responsibility in the part of those who post here

>Once a week there's a "I took 2 grams DNP and I'm hot should I call 911?" thread

This one's going to kill someone.

That's a fucking chlorine bomb.

No, whoever is stupid enough to do it will kill themselves.

>You don't know everything so you are a retard
Fuck off psycho!

Anyone who thinks glow sticks are made with chlorine and alchohol is an actual retard.

So this is essentially just the highly toxic equivilent to a dry ice bomb, right?

>I'll just mix chemicals whose reactions are unknown to me because a picture on a Laotian tapestry website said to, what could go wrong?

Anyone who has that train of thought and inadvertently kills themselves is doing the world a flavor.

Brahs, my wrists are fucking massive after trying out pic related.

Go for it.

No it's a cool glowstick.

I really hope nobody is dumb enough to do this shit. Especially considering it could happen

Go back to your safe space faggot
>>>Reddit

This
Darwinism at it's finest. We need more ways for idiots to die.

>Listening to anything ever posted here as fact

a special type of stupid and new

speaking of advice; kill yourself

TFW no training for months
TFW de quervain injurie

W-wait
are these memes?

No, read the context. You don't need GOMAD if you're fat. And obviously GOMAD with no lifting is retarded.

Its a method that the Catholic church invented to see who's been masturbating.
It acts as a punishment at the same time because if you've been fapping lately it will disconnect the vertebrae in your wrist.

>Who other harmful "advice" have people tried to pass on this forum

SS + GOMAD
Veganism
Partisan FPTP representative democracy
Modern relationship dynamics

Does this ever happen to drummers? I'm not going to try it but it looks too innocuous to be a real thing

>Partisan FPTP representative democracy
bitter remain voter
>Modern relationship dynamics
cuck

Yep, checks out.

You point your thumb out while drumming not down

>mfw non-medfags don't know about eichoff's test

>implying I'd ever live in Europe

This one is too obvious, everyone knows not to put metal in the microwave

kek

He meant GOMAD without eating any food. The guy was freaked out because he was losing weight and his shit was water.

>vertebrae in your wrist