Why don't more girls embrace the fit, small tits look rather bolting a pair of bags to their chests?

Why don't more girls embrace the fit, small tits look rather bolting a pair of bags to their chests?

Also, why don't more guys embrace grills with this look too?

Dunno, all I'll say is I like the look.

your gay accept it

Because America fucking sucks

because this usually requires work, discipline and liking yourself. The fake boobs thing is basically socially acceptable and it only takes money (usually someone else's) and no effort except keeping your wounds clean on the bimbo's part.

Cos its ugly.
Guys want women with tits

Cuz im not into little boys

mfw op doesn't realise he is actually gay.

I went through this, just accept it. It is better this way.

personally I prefer small titties over the big ones, but your image have no fucking tits at all mate...

different people have different taste but since people are sheep the rather go somewhere that is comfortable which is fat.

I do agree that your pic is attractive but I have never met a girl like that.

How insecure are you about your sexuality?

Because men. Just fucked a Filipina MILF who is hot as all hell and had fake C cups.
While I was feeling them up she was saying how she used to be very flat A until her husband pressured her to get a boob job.

whats up with her knees

Natural is always best, even if the girl has small boobs

Likely to be an old divegrass injury

>(usually someone else's)

as insecure as any girl wanting a man to be over 6ft

fuck outta here

>Why don't more girls embrace the fit, small tits look rather bolting a pair of bags to their chests?
because not all girls who have small boobs have perky boobs. a lot of them are saggy and cloth support systems give the illusion of fuller breasts.

>Also, why don't more guys embrace grills with this look too?
they do. it's just that certain online communities gather and come to mutual understandings and mass agreements. these become staples for these kinds of websites.
not only that but it is somewhat of an androgynous attraction. the body is feminine without a doubt, but the stereotypical female who is curvy, skinny-fat, and has boobs dominates in real life as well.
a pretty girl like pic related doesn't/didn't/won't/will not have any issues with not getting hit on in her life regardless of boobs. the average looking girl of all ages gets hit on here and there.

also this bitch like to take it from behind. observe both knees.

I dont know this feeling since I am 6'4"

Alex Morgan a cute

Post the webm where she is in the tiny bikini and pulls the wedgie out of her ass

Don't have it.

I usually agree with this, but i know a petite gitl who literally had nothing but nipples, and moved up to a respectable B-cup. She looks great, they fit her body nicely and she walks around with no bra under her tshirts now.

Because guys tell them fake tits are better. They aren't getting them to impress other girls. Same reason you feel bad about your baby penis

>Because guys tell them fake tits are better.
society/media? or us as in individuals online?

>They aren't getting them to impress other girls.
well yes and no. the competition comes naturally regardless of how much focus they have on it.

Because it's a lot harder to be lean and fit than it is to bolt a pair of tits to your body.

And because guys are more horny and desperate, so they get sex without having to look particularly good.

Partially right. The majority of social body pressures enacted on women are started and supported by other women (or homosexual men in some cases). Men's tastes vary greatly, so saying "they" told them to is true for a group of men that's probably just as big as the group that likes smaller tits.

Attraction is still 90% face. That's true for both men and women.
As long as you're not disgustingly fat or anorexic, or have some malformation, a nice face will make you attractive.

Tits are tits.
I like small tits, big tits, medium tits, fake tits, natural tits.

Of course I like some better than others, but fake vs. natural or big vs. small isn't going to make you more or less physically attractive.
"a healthy female of breeding age" is literally the only requirement.

Women are like plates. They come in different shapes and sizes. Some a big, some are small. Some a thick, some are thin. But in the end, they're just dead weight with a hole in the middle.

>tfw I like OP body and pic related

>Attraction is still 90% face. That's true for both men and women.
disagree. there are exceptions and it is different for everybody.

>As long as you're not disgustingly fat or anorexic, or have some malformation, a nice face will make you attractive.
pretty much this.

>Tits are tits.
i like this mentality. but i don't have it myself. might actually be a weakness in men.

>Of course I like some better than others, but fake vs. natural or big vs. small isn't going to make you more or less physically attractive.
"a healthy female of breeding age" is literally the only requirement.
i see your mentality. a boob job pertaining to the personality is more important to you than the boob job attached to the body.

>Women are like plates. They come in different shapes and sizes. Some a big, some are small. Some a thick, some are thin. But in the end, they're just dead weight with a hole in the middle.
>b-but plates don't have holes

the fuck is this

How much did you pay the husband to fuck her?

Why do people give this trash bag attention

I think it's a Kendall

this is Veeky Forums I would have expected you to understand which plates I'm talking about

American bullshit

Both guys and girls want to have bigger chests. Body dysmorphia can just be too strong, its like asking why don't roiders embrace ottermode,

>the greatest country of all time fucking sucks

well memed Ahmed

thought you were making kitvhen jokes

I-I'll embrace you

>Why don't more girls embrace the fit, small tits look.

Because it's gross. Big tits are feminine and attractive, small tits make them look like teenage boys. It's pretty simple, really.

I hope you see the irony in your post, you attention whore useless tripfaggot

exactly

Good thank you
I'd fuck a girl like the OP posted, but if I'd have the options for someone with more womanly shapes (no visible adonis belt, whider hips, B+ tits and a flat tummy) I would pick the second.

Also, how certain are you about your sexuality if you challenge other people's sexuality based on the fact that they're attracted to something entirely different as you?

>what i find attractive is universal among billions of people

Personally tits are the last thing on my list.

>face
>legs
>ass
>stomach
>tits

If the tits happen to be big, great, but i'm more interested in fitness and proportionality. Stop pretending there's only one beautiful thing in the world.

It's sad I'm a teenage body builder and my chest was bigger than my ex girlfriend chest

Big tits are universally considered more attractive than small tits. Whether you like other features more than tits is another matter entirely.

The thing with tits, is that some can be small, some can be big, but really beautiful tits require harmony with the rest of the body, and they need to look really, really good for them to actually count as a big plus on a girl's rating

>It's sad I'm a teenage body builder

yes

(most) girls take value out of how attractive they're considered to be according to others (not just men, but mostly men)

Guys are generally more attracted to larger breasts, girls see that as a reason to put silicone in their tits to make them look bigger.

Women themselves come to the conclusion that bigger = always better and decide to let some surgeon cut their chest open to put some silicone in there

It's not men telling women fake tits are better, it's women misinterpreting men's preferences and telling themselves fake tits are better

>Big tits are universally considered more attractive than small tits

You apparently dont know what "universal" means.

I think B-cups are the ideal tit on my ideal woman, because i'm into small proportionate chicks.

Daryl Hannah in blade runner proves you wrong.

It's exactly you who doesn't know the meaning.

Epic post

Absolutely #rekt mate!

big tits = feminine trait. most men are attracted to feminine features. i'm not sure how much simpler this could be.

Ah, so now we're going from "universal" to "most." How far do you plan on moving the goalposts?

Define "most," then tell me how it squares with "universal." I'll wait.

>I think B-cups are the ideal tit on my ideal woman

I think he meant "universally attractive" amongst heterosexual men, buddy.

What are you even trying to argue here? That a majority of men don't like big tits? Because that is just wrong. The only men who like flat chests are homos and pedos.

>universal
>most
>majority

Keep backpedaling buddy, you'll be at "zero" in no time.

Most and majority mean the same thing, retard. I guess I should have specified universal meant straight males.

>he doesnt want to fuck everything over a 6/10 regardless of bodytype

Found the low test beta faggot

Majority means 50.1%. You really think that means "most?"

Lmao. Next you'll be at "some," then "a few." Just give it up.

>why don't more guys embrace grills with this look too?
cause I have high test.

bait

>Majority means 50.1%. You really think that means "most?"

Are you retarded? 50.1% is > the rest, so yes, it is the most in this case. Jesus Christ, I can't believe I have to explain this.

You just have shit standards, son.

Cool bro. You went from "universal" to 50.1%. How does it feel?

Fuck, Milo is going to fat shame the fuck out of you.

I never said 50.1%, you did. I still maintain that every straight male would choose bigger tits over a flat chest.

*You're making a fool of yourself. Just stop posting and go get that GED.

KEK

>over a flat chest

Cool strawman. Is a completely flat chest the only alternative to "big tits?"

If you dontget a raging hard-on from pic related regardless of tit size, youre just a teenage faggot.

>it's a yurofaggot believes the Anti-American propaganda he's been fed post

I mean I'm a European too but at least I recognize greatness when I see it tbqh.

Becoming an American is my biggest goal in life crew

Subconsciously because of breast milk

>OP asks why flat-chested girls get implants
>cool strawman

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Anything else?

I know you are trolling but still

>greatest country in the world
>shit healthcare
>shit education system
>shit justice system

greatest country in the world indeed

No, I'm done feeding the troll.

Good.

Because I like tits.

Everyone does, mate. This thread was maid by a salty chestlet.

Wew lad might want to reflect on what you just posted.

Delete your account.

I won't pretend like larger tits aren't better, but smaller natural tits are leagues better than fake balloon tits.

What part of Europe are you from? The asses we saved or the asses we kicked?

It's almost impossible to find a thin or fit girl with big tits. Chances are overwhelming that if she has enough fat to form those tits she's gonna have fat in the wrong places, especially after her mid-20s.

Since i prefer fit, slender women, tits are at the bottom of my priority. If she has big ones, great, but it's not what i'm looking for.

muh dik

she has the perfect nose

I want to impregnate her feet!

You're an idiot. Tit size and shape are genetic.

You basically answered your own question OP. When our tits get small guys (and other girls) point out that we
> look anorexic
> are too skinny
> aren't healthy
> have no tits
> look like a guy
> look like a dyke
And so on

And yet when 90%+ of girls with big tits cut to the level of bodyfat as the girl in your photo, their tits will be smaller.

Just because you found one girl who that isnt true for doesnt mean it isnt generally true. That girl is the holy grail, though.

>ITT
IF YOU DONT LIKE MY IDEAL TYPE OF WOMAN THAN YOU GAY ACCEPT IT HAHAHA

tits are what make a figure feminine

even guys can have an ass