Too late..?

To buy bitcoin ?

thats like saying its to late to buy snapchat at 2 cents

You think so? I have 10k to invest.. idk need to choose betweeen gold or btc..

LARPity LARP

hurr i have $10K suddenly but too indecisive to know where to invest it.

dude if you're lonely just go talk to some camwhore at least she'll give you a free show.

we're all guys here trying to make some money without being interrupted by dumb poasts like yours

Bump

You know what? IM MAKING IN 1MONTH MORE THAN YOU IN 4. stfu if you dont like small talk without trolling go & fy.

I dont have time for dudes like you - negativ thinker.

Bump.

Last bump.

Are you retarded? Plenty of people have $10k+ in a month in income they can invest. Maybe you're a poorfag so that seems unreal to you.

Yes he is. Thank you my friend.

Not really. We will see 100k one day. 20-25x profit longterm isn’t bad.

Look when Bitcoin was year ago and when it is now

By 2025 even 1 BTC will make you rich

gold is shit. gold is only used in iphones. if you want to invest in a metal invest in silver. silver has 1000 times more uses than gold. but i would suggest investing in omg because i need someone to buy my bags. its a 30 percent gain forsure

And why isnt then every user buying btc?

Yeah but silver = tax
Gold = tax free

dont know what crack headed country you live in

In europe is normal.. when you buy silver is price + tax.. and gold is just the goldprice..

>claims to make $10K in a month
>can't do basic research to find out if its a good time to buy BTC
>asks user Veeky Forums board notorious for constant shilling, shitpoasting and misdirection
>get mad when someone calls him out for faggotry.

i am a poorfag by the way, but $10K isn't a lot of money. it's not a little either. it is a good LARP amount though.

why not wait until it hits the 2k range instead of asking stupid questions

that dont make any since. but buy bitcoin and when you 1000 times your invesment buy siliver

>claims to make $10K in a month
>can't do basic research to find out if its a good time to buy BTC

Hey, plenty of rich people are idiots. That's why they get family offices and private banking to handle that shit for them.

Because it's complicated and most people are risk adverse.