>left what womens want

>right what Veeky Forums think womens want

kek

No, we just think lifting for women is retarded.

Except 16 year old dyels

No OP. Right is what I want.

Where did the "lifting for girls is bad" stuff begin?

THE DAWN OF TIME

When you're over 25 you'll get it.

How can you know what all women want

Aren't women different?

>right: smashed all the poon he wanted in the seven kingdoms and got put on juicy zombie roids and got a nun fuckbuddy
>left: got his head smashed like a watermelon before his side piece and her illegitimate spawn murdered his family
Hmmm...

/thread

Depends. My gf doesn't like abs at all. Tfw perma bulking

But grills are stupid and share a singular hivemind. That's why when they get close they bleed at the same time.

Both look good to be desu

Grill reporting in. Would happily fuck both senpai

I want to be the guy on the right

I think it's the idea that if you're just lifting to get laid, you don't really have the discipline or right motivation to stay healthy for a long time, and for the "right" reasons. If you're lifting just to get your dick wet, are you really going to stick with it once you're with someone? Do you really care about health and fitness or are you just preening yourself to attract a woman? There's not necessarily anything wrong with that, but you'll stick with it for longer and have a lot more self-confidence if you just lift to be the best version of you, instead of to impress a chick.

Doesn't matter, I rather be a fucking colossus like Hafthor

>Left: what women say women want
>Right: what women actually want

Same, though I'll always be a manlet - I still wish to be the big man

>Caring what other people, especially women, think
Never gonna make it

my friend is the right at 230 pounds meanwhile I'm 172 and get 10x more pussy. In fact I think he's only fucked one girl so far

>tfw when you lift too much and not making any social gains