What causes a girl to have an hourglass waist that curves in? Why isn't it just straight up and down? t...

What causes a girl to have an hourglass waist that curves in? Why isn't it just straight up and down? t. fridgemode dude with no taper at low bf

bump

Because one of the biological differences between men and women is that women store subcutaneous fat and men store visceral fat.

Chest shape is largely genetic and influenced by your gender.

You mean influenced by hormones

fuck it, i dont care about dyel comments anymore, gonna starve myself until i reach this mode.

>6 months later

Bone structure. The curve out is for accommodating a baby

Kek. Meant to post this

Tfw 27 inch waist male, not even low body fat %

i mean i have been lifting for 6 months. still shitty stats but i can do negative dragonflags so i am pretty sure i have a decent enough core at least.

The hips get wider during puberty as a preparation for pregnancy. At least that was what i was told during biology.

The hips get wide but why does the waist curve in? Why isn't it just a straight line?

Because organs taper from top to bottom

>Why isn't it just a straight line?

No they don't. The intestinal area is huge.

wtf user

explain

Speaking as a tranny it's something to with hormones as my waist curves in now after being on hormones and not being fat.

Men have more oblique muscle generally. It hides the taper of the bone. Male and female hip structures are actually very alike, high school biology lies.

also this
hormones switch where you store your body fat

Why wouldn't it? Wider hips don't make your obliques bigger. If two people have the same size waist/core muscles, the one with wider hips will have more of an inward curve.

The hips are wide because of the hip bones, whereas waist gets it's size from organs, abs, obliques, and spinal erectors. If you have large hip bones and relatively small muscle mass in your core the result is an hourglass shape. Notice the pics some user posted that girls with narrow hips and more developed core muscles don't have the inward curve.