/cutting/

Bodyfat estimate?

Those suspicious gyno nips are gone. Grats, OP.

i estimate you have total 36lb of body fat including internernal

Thanks! I wasn't really worried though since there wasn't really any firmness to them

kek I meant bodyfat % silly

17% good job

16%

what am i boys
6'0 176

How long am I supposed to be on a cut anyway?

I did 1800 cals at whatever deficit for 8 months. Recently bumped it up to 2100.

Got scared because drinking feels like its killing me. Jackin it is also scary. Lots of chest pain

What are you before & after stats?

>Height
>Weight
>Lifts
>ect

Holy fuckin shit, are you OP? Why in the fuck did you cut for 8 months????

I just recently started lifting a few months ago (while cutting so bear with me)

Before

>5'11
>185
>no OHP/95/135/no DL

Now

>5'11
>95/135/185/225

Weak as fuck but I've been cutting the whole time so hopefully I can make strength gains when I start lean bulking lol

I'm OP, thats not me lol

I cut maybe 3 months total, close to finishing

How low do you guys go on calories during cut?

Im eating 4000kcal a day to gain about half a lb a week, i used to cut really low at like 1800kcal but it at my current weight and strength it seems stupid.

Don't know I figured that's what your supposed to do? It'll be a whole year last week of august

Im doing 1600 because I tend to eat a lot on weekends when I go out (I'm OP)

No, at the end of every month you recalculate your TDEE and use the new number to set your daily caloric goals.

same here but i do 1400 and run 30miles a week

u fucking wot m8

been doing this a while now got easier since i joined the local running club. i lift mon-tue thur-fri most weeks i manage 3 lifting workouts

I should've read more.

Doing anything for abs? I'm literally 5-10lbs better on all the main lifts 5'9 and my adonis belt isn't as visible as yours.

i do decline weighted sit ups 2x a week so that may have made them bigger

15~17?
but your arms alone look ~10

40%

you've almost made it to sam hyde mode

Be brutally honest guys, am I still above 25% ?

Yes and you have a thingy stuck in the corner of your ceiling

yes

Does my frame have potential or should I just give up now. I'm 5'11, 170 btw

I dunno what the other guys are thinking, you look chubby/skinyfat but not enough to be over 25 imo. But close to it

question 170lbs, 5.2, 26 years old 2000 cal a day i'm trying to get down to 130-140 how long should i cut for?

I can't wait till I cut

I bulked from skinnyfat, so while I've made decent muscle gain I've got some unsightly love handles

Once I've hit proficient on my lifts, I'll be getting on dat dere tuna

Any of you have any dick issues from cutting?

You always have potential.

I'm cutting right now from 185lb 5'10
Currently at 172lb, look similar to u.

Goal is 160lb then I'll bulk. You should do the same.

He needs to cut to 150 by the looks of him.

What am I?

12% and looking good, son.

That's about how long I've been doing it. Started as 240 lb fatty, down to 187 as of this morning. When I hit 180 I'm going to bulk.

christ you look infinitely times better, decent insertions, lot of potential.

great progress for 3 months brudda. keep it up

33.3%

just focus on your chest a lot more.
but looking good anyway.

from last summer

>tfw bench press 120kg
>tfw deadlift 200kg
>tfw can do chinups with ~40kg

and yet i look like a pasty fuck who just started doing pushups. Cutting isn't helping either, I guess it's just shit genetics. Just fuck my shit up famigli

12-13 isn

Your belly button looks fucking angry!

Why do you feel the need to lie on an anonymous website full of strangers?

Can i get an estimate, friends?

12-13

Thanks senpai

hilp

Shit OP. I look just like picture 1 right now after losing 30 lbs. Seeing picture 2 gives me hope.

jewish twink mode

21%

Oh man, that first picture looks so much like me. What did you do to get to what you are now?

:|

Rude. Is it the hair?

170 lbs? Wtf bro I'm 5'10 181 lbs in this pic. Down from 199 going for 172. Are you estimating your weight?

>sideways pic

How retarded am I? Why does it do this?

nope, I weigh myself every other day. I'm just blessed with shitty fat distribution and very little lean muscle mass.

>image.jpg

Not trying to be rude, were you not active in sports growing up?

no, not really. I earned this body with laziness drugs and bad eating habits. Trying to turn it all around now.

My plan now is to cut to 150 and start serious bulk in the fall.

Don't upload the picture straight away, crop it first.

There's a phrase my dad used to say all the time, and yes I know it's from Yoda, "do or do not, there is no try". Until lately I thought that was just dumb dad memes. It's about conditioning your mind. Are you going to the gym, or are you going to try to go to the gym? Will you accept anything less than that which you set out to do? Don't try and turn it around user, do turn it around. If you accept that you're only going to try you've already accepted that you may not. Do or do not user.

Cont'd

Whenever tumblr hambeasts complain about how they can't lose weight they always say how they tried X Y & Z but it just didn't work cuz of genetics/bullshit/excuses. They were trying, and they failed. They never actually do because they only dared to try. You lose weight or you don't. You get shredded or you don't, it doesn't happen on accident. Are you trying to make it or are you going to make it?

i call bullshit

Nice! good job user!

We have very similar after bodies, will need to snap up some pics when this cut i done

Maybe you mean lbs user

can i get an estimate

im the one on the lap

Bait

From 02/16 to 06/16
Working out 4-6days a week
Not Much cardio 2times a week Maybe,
Eat healthy on weekdays still went out drinkin and eating pizza almost every weekend. Thoughts?
A bit Leaner now but how Much bodyfat in last pic?

Thanks for the input, user.

At this point its hatred of my own body which is my primary source of motivation.

12%
18%
15%

Should i continue my cut?

am I the only one who lifts 6 days a week and do cardio 13 times a week when cutting?
something like PPLPPLX
cardio on morning 20-25 min and cardio after lifting session 20-25 min except sundays, where just on morning, usually a walk of 40 min.

Stats and lifts?

Is i sexy

Like 40%

Kek

I meant to ask what my bf% looks like, scale says like 17-18 but I think it might be off

no

Gorillion %

Kys %

5'11 200lbs to the dot

Klinefelters%

5'11 175lbs trying to lose love handles + reduce possible gyno

cutting @ 1500kcal w IIFYM emphasis on low carb high proton. The only thing I hate is that I'm lifting while cutting and it seems like my strength varies wildly from day to day. Some days I can bench 160 5 reps x til failure. Some days I can barely finish 2 sets at 140.

What's Klinefelters?

It basically gives you female characteristics as a male. Gyno, wide hips, poor facial/body hair growth, etc.

What both of you have.

Klinefelters is a syndrome caused by the presence of an extra X-chromosome.
Some effects this has on the body are the possible development of male breasts, wide hips, thick cheeks, less body and facial hair, and a tall stature.

absolutely disgusting

Cant wait to start bulking

Gonna say 18% abs are starting to show, zero definition.

20%
Eat more on lift days(atleast TDEE), cut more calories off on regular days.
You shouldn't be losing strength at your body fat if your nutrition is right. So your recovery or nutrition must be shit. Get some whey or protein bars and use them on your lift days to ensure you get to TDEE if you have to.

How long have you been cutting? Nice results btw

Close to finishing? I don't think so OP

5'6 145

5'6" holy fuck I feel sorry for you....

Nigga I never said that I was happy with where I'm at. I was obese as a teenager, which was my own fault obviously but I weighed over 300 pounds and lost over 100 but plateaued but I'm trying to change that.

I don't think I have klinefelter's because I was screened for hormonal problems at a young age as I was born premature. I think that my shit tier physique has more to do with enviromental factors and my own shitty choices like smoking a large amount of weed during my developmental phase, and being incredibly fat which led my body to aromatise all of that extra estrogen. I don't make excuses for myself, but I think about killing myself daily because of my body. I just want to be like the rest of you here with normal bodies and obviously those of you who wear your dedication on your sleeve.

Noted. My nutrition isn't terrible, I usually get around 100-120g of protein daily but my sleep is honestly god awful. Even with melatonin and benadryl supplements I average around 4-6 hours of sleep a night and normally have 2 nights a week without any sleep. I mostly have problems with "turning my brain off" and anxiety which leave me up all night.

Don't feel bad, i have money and I'm not a tard so i still get plenty of decent enough pussy!