>tfw test is at 970 and I don't even lift
Lelelelelelelelelelelel

It is time OP

WHICH ONE IS FUCKED

Mostly your hairless bum OP

Help me

Post body

buy a vial of test c.

Here bud , when you are free post penis.

nhs.uk/Conditions/klinefelters-syndrome/Pages/Introduction.aspx

no
slightly/yes
no
possibly, not really sure
no
no; dick is 2 inches flaccid 6 hard, ~5 girth
yes, maybe (assuming parcel = not as much)
yes, yes

I don't have fucking klinefelters though

do I need a prescription for that?

yikes

Had all the symptoms, complete plateau after 2 years of lifting, did 2 cycles of test and I'm much better now. Gonna keep cycling on 400-450mg test-e as long as I lift and go on trt later. 28 yo now.

what were your test levels? I'm worried mine are just high enough to not get a prescription for test

FUCK

I did bloodwork too, can't recall the exact numbers, but they were complete shit.

I gues you can only get prescription if low test causes some health problems like infertility, just find a swole guy in your gym and ask him to hook you up.

>larger breast

only one?

>prescription
Kek
Just buy it from your local roid dealer bruh

I don't want to die or waste my money though

does taking test if you are low T = turning in natty card?

It's not that expensive and not that dangerous. Cycle 300-400mg/week for 8-12 weeks and rest 6 weeks, then repeat.

Yes, but who cares.

>2 inch dick
Wew lad.

Who cares how big it is when flaccid?

>rest 6 weeks
Damn no, do you want his test levels to crash hard?

this is exactly what I mean, a prescription would be a lot simpler. 400 isn't retardedly low, right? I just want ot get enough to be normal

Test-e is still in your blood for another 2 weeks, if you don't want gyno and permanently shutting down your balls take the rest periods.
Fraud would advise 500, but 300-400 is enough for extraordinary gains.

>fraud would advise 500

I was talking about my own levels, which is ~400; is that really low, or just slightly below average?

he can simply use pct instead of killing his test every 8-12 weeks

Is fraud where I should be asking these questions?

What kind of pct would you recommend? Clomid?

5mg Estradiol Cypionate 2x a Week
HCG dose of 250iu E.4d

Not OP but what would you recommend for one cycle only of just test? I plan on only taking one cycle and see if I like the results. Also, would the pct be the same?
My friend took one cycle only and has mass better than a natty which is the look I'm going for

To add on, will this be good?
Standard is 15 weeks of 500mg test-e/wk, first 5 weeks of 50mg dbol(optional desu though). Take your AI during cycle and nolva after cycle

Week 1-12 Testosterone- Enanthate or Testosterone-Cypionate: 250mg-500mg per week
Week 13-15 you will take nothing and let the testosterone begin to clear out
Week 16-10 5mg Estradiol Cypionate 2x a Week
HCG dose of 250iu E.4d

You can get most of these things on the silk road/deep web

Did you have full blood work done?
Testosterone total:
Testosterone, free:
Testosterone, bioavailable:
Sex hormone binding:
RBC:
HGB:

Your height, weight, body fat.
Test means very little by itself, if you're a fucking manlet 400 ng/dl means little, your free test is low as fuck though and estrogen is high, so i'm assuming you're a fatty. Give us more info
Smoking, alcohol, stimulants, vegan diet, anything extreme or abused?

Well when I was 16 I used to steal my sister's birth control because I thought it worked for males as well. I stopped them after a while (about 1 year) because my nipples started to get really sensitive. Nothing aside from that though.

pls don't let this be real

How do I go about getting my testosterone levels tested?

Either get them privately at a lab (about £50) or tell your doctor you've been feeling low/no sex drive etc, and you're wondering if there's a chance it's low testosterone

Go to your primary physician, ask him to do full blood work, mention testosterone test also.
He will probably do an eyebrow raise and ask if you have a reason you believe your test to be low. Just give him one, low energy, sex drive, whatever.
He orders labs, you go and get blood drawn, results about a month later.
Can be expensive, but it's something you should get done regardless, because they can tell you if you have something serious going on just by blood work.

>when I was 16 I used to steal my sister's birth control because I thought it worked for males as well

Alright sounds good.
Thought silk road was shut down, the last time I visited it was.
What do you think of the post I wrote up there? Is that a normal routine?
Also, do you pin everyday or once a week?
I'm trying to read up more on AAS but I can only find /fraud thread and reddit

american education system detected

IMO you should just do 200mg test e a week all the time, and just run hcg ever 2 or 3 months to keep your nuts working. There is no benefit and quite a few negatives to cycling compared with cruising. Cruising is cheaper, better for your heart and cholesterol, test levels are steadier and you don't have to do pct every 2 months. And pct fucking sucks. Also if that was seriously you with the sisters birth control then you done fucked up. You'll need TRT for the rest of your life.

how much does it cost to get your test levels checked?
do they automatically check during a blood donation?

What did you take?

Not that guy that did the birth control, just the dude that was interested on a one cycle only. However, that sounds pretty good cruising on 200 test-e.
Why does pct suck?
Also, why would that dude need trt?

It can cost anywhere from 50-100 dollars US.
Not for blood donation, they are checking for hepatitis, HIV, and any antibodies on the list of things that could kill a person if transmitted.
The nutritional, hormonal levels matter little. The patient needs blood, they can regulate all that later.

>50-100 bucks
FUCK that, ill just stick to looking at tell tale signs of high test

Why would you not want to know your test levels?

That guy would have low as fuck natural test because of the birth control pills. Literally eating estrogen, which pretty much kills your testicles.
I thought this was you which is why I said cruising would be necessary.

Since it's not you though, it's not necessary but still something to think about. I personally blast cruise, running a higher cycle, then cruising on 250. Pct is always a massive mental struggle, and comes with some unavoidable side affects. You will also lose half the gains from your cycle during pct. If you blast cruise, you avoid all this.

Probably should have added that 200mg of test is above the natty test production limit

Actual op here

5'10
155 lbs
Skinny fat, but have some muscle not full blown auschwitz
Barely drink ever
Barely smoke weed
Dont do any other drugs
Eat 3300 kcal daily, eat clean, 250g protein, lift 3 days a week

because its pointless information other than to jerk your dick off about having high test or be buttmad because you have low/medium test

If you pct, i'd say to add to it some ostarine, so you can keep most of your gains while restarting your nuts

I'm just doing hcg to restart my nuts these days. because I cruise I don't lose anything anyway

OR, you'd want to know so you can roid if low test

Well, my suggestion was if you don't wanna cruise anymore and want to stop

which is why il; just stick to the signs of high test, I know im not lowtest and I refuse to roid until I lift for another 2 years so its basically pointless information

>250g protein

Goodbye sweet liver

Yeah man, thanks for the advice. At this point I don't plan to stop anytime soon though.

If I cruised on low dose test for say 10 years, would I ever be able to rescue my balls if I needed em for baby making?

>how many scoops?

>250g protein
m8 are you fucking retarded, why do you think you need almost double in bodyweight of protein

Seems to be well withing normal range.

It's my macros. I would rather eat too much protein than too many carbs

Add some fat bitch nigga, and remove some protein, 150g of protein for your weight is more than enough, you'll wreck your liver.

Why would you use Estradiol for pct?

You need:
- HCG
-Clomid
If necessary:
- Aromatase Inhibitors (AI) - Aromasin, Letrozole
- Dopamine Agonist to lower Prolactin (Must if you used Trenbolone) - Cabergoline, Pramipexole

What about nolva dex? Also do I do HCG with ostarine?
How much do you guys pin a day if the routine is 500mg? Do I take 500mg in one day or spread it out throughout the week?

What are the units of concentration?

Bump

>Why would you use Estradiol for pct?

to trick people

No

about to make the call bros, hoping it's bad enough for prescription

don't even know any roiders or how to get roids

Endocrine Disruptors

Dark web

what do I even do

google dark web? I wouldn't think it's that easy

It is lol.
Download torr browser and go browse through the hidden wikis directory for drugs