Ha ha bro, what's with your anti-hitler sentiment. like...

>ha ha bro, what's with your anti-hitler sentiment. like, every dude knows dresden was the worst war crime of world war 2. You aren't a liberal, are you?

Not now Brad.

Well chad, this conversation is being recorded. I hope you don't mind if I send this down to your HR. Mr. Shekelberg would be very interested to hear what you think about Hitler.

Chad becomes powerful the more people oppose him

You're dumb as brick of shit.

Chad would be against Nazi betas. Nazi leadership were literally /r9k/ incarnate, Chad wouldn't stand for this. He would bash their beta faggot skulls in.

This, chad would have acted like Ernst Junger and wrote a book about why the fascists were retards and have it published in nazi germany in the middle of ww2.

Chad lives entirely in the present. He has never seen a history book in his life.

Nothing wrong with that. Overthinking is for women.

>Nazis were /r9k/
>Implying

>wants to prove me wrong
>posts literal Moses Handel

>Calling chads virgins
>Calling aryans jewish
I'm seeing a pattern here...

He'd be pre-German alliance Mussolini

>Heydrich
>Aryan
Sure thing, Moses. Even Jews from Auschwitz would be more "Aryan" than you.

Since when did looking like a standard poodle make you a chad?

He was a pretty notorious womanizer if I remember correctly.

Nordicist on this website think that long and narrow faces is something to be proud of.

It's the opposite. Wide face is the more manly one. Pic rel for example. Nordicists are just soyboy faggots with feminine faces.
>be high-ranked nazi
>have uniform
WHOA A WOMANIZA, how the hell did that happen

Fuck off.

His history as a womanizer was prior to his time as a Nazi. He ended up with the Nazis only because of connections his wife's family had. But please, talk more about a subject you don't seem to be knowledgeable on.

Did I hurt your feelings? You seem to have some form of mancrush on that little kike.

Protip, no amount of fancy profile pictures will change that he looked like a kike. Even his forehead suggests that.

>LOL YOU KNOW HISTORY ON A HISTORY BOARD?
The absolute state of Veeky Forums...

Do you have wet dreams with Kikedrich in them?

Neo-nazi Chads on my campus beat me up every day, I tried to complain but all the faculty are also Neo-nazi chads.
Happens the same way every time, they start telling me about how universal heatlhcare is good but not sustainable within unlimited immigration from the third world and that indoctrinating self-hatred into those labeled as whites is detrimental.
When they tell me that, the red mist is already descending over me and I can hardly control my rage, I tell them the founding fathers were immigrants and would kill them all if they were alive today.
The Chads then pull their phones out and show me disgusting ethno-nationalist quotes by several American leaders such as Andrew Jackson, Theodore Roosevelt, and Abraham Lincoln.
I snap and smack the phone out of their hands and try to stab them with my pencil to stop this fascism once and for all but they always beat the shit out of me, like I give a damn in the fight against fascism.
The only place I'm safe to express my opinions is on the internet.

>Chad ever caring about politics

Why would a higher being pay attention to the troubles of his lessers?

Good thread.

>Get bullied all through school
>Play violin like a gay lord
Yeah, really Chad characteristics

Looks like a Mongol

Best post itt, tbeh

go home, rabbi

>implying Chad wouldn't be a soldier sent off to die on the east front while his virgin general sit in his comfy bunker and later get free'd from any accusations of war crime while secretly laughing his ass off.