Fat

You have 10 days to lose the most body fat possible, what do you do?

Lipo

DNP

DNP

IF

i read the fucking sticky

Spend the 10 days building a time machine to go back in time and tell myself to stop eating so much food.

Blame myself for getting fat in the first place, knowing that the MOST fat I could lose in that time frame is about 2 pounds, and knowing that any other weight lost during that time frame would just be water weight.

Eat nothing but fruit
Do it man
Worked for me and lost so much weight

I don't recommend doing it for longer than a week so you don't ruin your metabolism like I did...

Your brain is made of fat, that's a quick one.

dnp

Start skipping breakfast and drinking coffee as breakfast blasting and cruising on a single cup of coffee for the first 4 hours of the day fasted.

Using yogurt+fruits+honey oat cereal as meal for lunch and dinner.

Drinking water like a madman.

You will lose 10-12lbs in 10 days.

this seems like a reasonable place to post this. I read the sticky & used the calorie calculator it says for me to lose weight I need to eat 2100 calories a day, and that 700cal a meal but i'm not hungry by lunch time should i just skip the meal or force it? I'm trying to do this healthy not speedy.

Throw yourself on a fire.

intermittent fasting
hill sprints
nootropic stack for weight loss

OP here.
So, IF with 2/3 meals/day + workout ed + praying?
I have T3 and Ritalin too and im already 13% bf, 10-11% in 10 days would be good.

Grab a machete

nootropics @ /fit?
im impressed.

DNP

If I don't have access to that, then I'd completely fast. Zero calories. Just electrolytes and water.

If you aren't hungry, then don't eat.

Or eat a 200kcal snack instead of a 700kcal meal

got it thanks

Been doing Intermittent fasting and getting literally all of my 2300 calories in a huge meal before bed so i can sleep. Coffee in the morn, plus tons of water

>i've been a lazy piece of shit for years and now i have to go to the beach
>please tell me how to instantly not look like shit

Fuck off. Sick of these shit threads every fucking summer.

Why would you be?

Get absolutely shitfaced, make a small cut with a surgical scalpel in my abdomen, suck as much fat out as I need with a straw and spit it into a bucket. Staple shut, and call it an evening.

results?

What do you mean ruin your metabolism?

how much cofffee are you drinking? are you on adderal? If you are on some sort of speed I'd say choke down food or you'll never gain muscle. Gotta get the protons in ur boday

can't cut, and bulk at the the same time

losing like 1-3 lbs a day

>Strict keto diet.
>Drink 2 gal water a day.
>Take lots of laxatives
>Drink a pot of "black" coffee

Light to moderate lifting
HIIT on the stationary bike
Intermittent fasting with 1200-1500 calories a day, mostly lean protein
500-700mg Green tea extract

I beat myself senseless with a crowbar because I was so fucking stupid as to wait until only 10 days before whatever important thing was going to happen to try to lose the 100 extra pounds in my ASS I've been carrying around for YEARS due to my complete and utter lack of self-control and shit eating habits, when I could have been spending MONTHS or YEARS fixing all the above and not being a FATASS PIECE OF SHIT anymore.

Oh, but I'm bullying the poor OP aren't I? That's just rude of me. Here, OP, here's some real advice that will make the pounds literally melt off you: Drink a gallon-size bottle of drano, you'll be amazed in just a few minutes how much weight you'll lose!

Full body routines, hike 10 miles after.
Go home and eat a meal replacement shake that's only 220 calories, but has 80% of my daily protein needs.
Try not to die

Green tea fat burners, beta aniline mix, 500 calorie deplete, and lift.

That's cute, but im 12-13% bf already, not fat, just need some ideas to optimize this last 10 days.
k, tkx, bye.

DNP

Non stop sex. Sadly 99% of Veeky Forums can't do that.

Lose four pounds.

>12-13% bf already, not fat
>...
>HE THINKS HE'S NOT FAT
Nice delusion fatty.

POST PIC WITH TIMESTAMP and we'll decide for ourselves if you're fat or not.

If you do NOT post pic with timestamp then we will KNOW you're LYING and are a FATASS, so GET CORRECT, OP, or we'll CRUCIFY you.

chant "shred shred shred" to myself while I watch videos of butter melting

be a bernie supporter

Dont eat.
Drink water.
Seriously, if you are really fat your body can basically live off of itself

i guess i wasn't clear but this small stomached pussy needs to not be on speed or caffein if he can't even get in 2100calories.

also bulk/cut meme is old and stupid.

>Seriously, if you are really fat your body can basically live off of itself

I hate this meme

Please, dont crucify me.

Kill yourself, you lost it all.

Don't listen to this guy, it's a good way to lose a lot of muscle.

What's the point of your body storing fat then?

its not a meme though

do 10 days of lyle mcdonalds rapid fat loss handbook

I said 'WITH TIMESTAMP', as in 'TODAYS DATE AND TIME'. Now post an ACTUAL pic of yourself with a PROPER timestamp or GTFO.

>trying to lose as much fat as possible in a short time frame
>not going to lose tons of muscle

ehehheeh

bullshit

But losing the brain is only about 3 lbs of fat.

>Time: September, 2016
>Place: United States of America
>Mistake: Voting Republican.. *OR* Democrat
>Solution: Voting for a 3rd-party candidate -- even if it has to be a write-in
>Justification: Political protest against the de-facto two-party system when neither presents QUALIFIED or TRUSTWORTHY candidates
>Commentary: Remind the rest of the SHEEP here in America that there are MORE THAN TWO POLITICAL PARTIES and that we do NOT have to PUT UP with the SHIT candidates they both keep trotting out!

500 pound fatty detected

not a meme, if you have water and salt you can be without food for weeks. you'd feel terrible and your health would wane, but you'd get thru it.

>losing like 1-3 lbs a day
Sure. For the first DAY OR TWO. Then, dehydrated, reality sets in..

Calling a fact a meme, however bad it makes you feel, wont make it any less true, fatso

Jesus the autism is seeping through my monitor

No that's your autism being reflected off your screen, but with your level of autism I'm not surprised you'd make that mistake.

Holy shit calm down white boy

You first

Fast.

200mg caffeine every 3 hours for 10 days

Absolutely no food

Cardio for 5-7 hours per day.

>myocardial infarction by day 2

OP you're a moron, please just fuck off.

Go vegan/Juice fast
Lots-o-cardio.

Shreds off like a beast

Nice bullshit
The only reason we store fat is so the body uses it when in need, you can't lose muscle before fat. You lose muscle cause you stop training it

>timestamp

First post, best post.

Don't eat, or at least only protein and like 1000kcal a day