Stop Being Poor

VeChain (VEN)
vechain.com/

You may have heard about VEN this week as a “similar project to WTC” – We’re going to talk a bit about the team, what they are doing, and how they are similar (and different) to Waltonchain.

As the FOMO sinks in from the WTC run up, people are looking for alternative, similar projects to invest in in hopes that they will follow similar patterns. We encourage you not to invest in projects like this to try and make a quick profit but rather, to look at the use they bring to the real world and the value they may hold in 5-10 years’ time. After all, as we move into an age of “crypto-stocks” you have to try to identify who might hold their value long term if you plan on being in this game for a while.

The interesting thing about VEN is that it was previously a subsidiary of China’s biggest blockchain company BitSe. That makes it brother to the QTUM Foundation, Blockchain & Infrastructure. VEN is the Supply Chain Technology that will be implemented onto the blockchain. With this brings the following:
Existing BitSe partners, industry connections and customers
Existing QTUM partners, industry connections and investors
The QTUM and VEN Partnership will become somewhat of a powerhouse team and will definitely give Waltonchain a run for its money. That isn’t to say that there isn’t space in the market for both of them though, as supply chains are monumental in scale and VEN already have offices in France, Singapore and Hong Kong and have deployed 111 nodes in 5 countries across the world (China, Korea, Japan, England & Germany).

The Technology:
VeChain was designed in Q2 of 2015. Since then it has rolled out multiple smart contract templates and its VeChain smart chip, which will be used to track all products on the blockchain. The VeChain smart chip is essentially an NFC chip, RFID tracker or QR code that tracks whatever it is attached to and protects them from tampering.

pastebin.com/VuuTtcdP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1qfCTtLLGr8&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=38Mid9B6D0o&t=795s
pwccn.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-150517.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not a peep until wtc starts to move and then this shitcoin tries to ride its coattails. this should be avoided for the QTUM connection alone.

Did you even read into it?

Got half my coin portfolio in this coin. Luckily got in pretty early

looks legit

I keep getting more on the dips.

Doubt it. The market cap is 2x what is shown on cmc

They are going to burn tokens as well.

IMO doesn't matter, connections ATM are deeper than Waltonchain's. I think something people are not accounting for is that Waltonchain's mainnet release wont be production ready. I've heard somewhere around 2019 it'll be ready.

Vechain is already on the 3.0 version of its production ready blockchain, and will be live next summer. Combine these two pieces of info and the superior option is obvious.

PWC informational video about VeChain:
youtube.com/watch?v=1qfCTtLLGr8&feature=youtu.be

Waltonchain has nothing on this:
youtube.com/watch?v=38Mid9B6D0o&t=795s

Does Waltonchain have Vitalik Buterin as an "unofficial" advisor and Anthony Di Iorio balls deep in its tokens?

Pic related, the man about to make it rain.

Exactly. VeChain is gonna moon hard.

I'm hoping this coin goes on to bittrex, don't want to get on too many exchanges
right now i'm not too worried as everything for the most part is dipping till the hard fork
but I believe you're right about the mooning, good project and the market is too big for just a few competitors

Where to buy Vechain, thanks

Liqui, for now

LOL if you buy this poor mans walton shitcoin which got delisted everywhere because it has NO pass from chinese gov.

do some research on the frauding dev u pleb.

Oi which dev, fudcake

>finished accumulating
get in boys

see this

and see this

wtc rfid tags

Shill format checks out, thanks OP, no need to research further. Just bought 100k

>Waltonchain solutions won't habe centralized actors controlling their part of the network

All he just said is more than possible in VeChain:
"A7 Chipset is just a format, depends on where to use. Actually, we do have different presence of IoT types - RFID, NFC, Hybird, Sensors and etc. One luxury bag already has VeChain NFC implanted inside of the product. The reason to choose NFC is to touch the consumer directly especially after IOS supports NFC after IOS 11. And RFID is more for massive operation like logistics operations."

See

Sunny Lu:
"Honestly, CN government is doing what they have to do since too much shitty projects are running in the market. We have been working with PwC and Dentos to respond to regulation requirement volunteerly. They are working on a report to show how legit we are."

Exactly this. Patrick Dai and his BS again. Just look at qtum. Qtum - Neo. Vechain - wtc.

Lol. You may make some profit though. But if want to see what the future of vechain looks like, look at qtum. It’s Patrick Dai doing his thing again. Also the bitse site is dead

VeChain is now a part of PWC :)
pwccn.com/en/press-room/press-releases/pr-150517.html

>Veeky Forums is going to miss vechain because of FUD and memes
ready up those wojacks fellas

"now"
"15 May 2017"

nobody gave 2 fuks about poor mans walton u peasant.

:3 it's like you hate money or something

I researched that last week. It’s bitse whose site is now dead btw went through a Chinese division of pwc’s startup incubator. But you can go ahead and keep twisting this into the same thing omgays kept screaming two weeks ago when they found omg on a page of thousands of google customers.

Also op if you want to pump your shit on biz learn some memes and learn to meme it up naturally. You are obviously a noob and a smile fag normie

Sunny Lu is based, all fears assuaged

WE ARE VENmen!