Skincare

The stress and sweat your body goes through is damaging your skin, so how are you keeping yourself beautiful?

Other urls found in this thread:

intothegloss.com/2015/06/effects-of-sweat-on-face/
youtu.be/2OgABoZFkFM?t=27s
cetaphil.com/gentle-skin-cleansing-bar
stives.com/product/detail/357540/timeless-skin-collagen-elastin-facial-moisturizer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My name is Patrick Bateman. I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

eat activated almonds

Fbbp, also checked.

I wonder what the modern day equivalent of this is. To be honest, this phrase is what motivated me to look for skin care products for men in stores, but I am not seeing many. The most common products for men are just shaving things.

Zyzz did makeup and possibly this too I wonder?

that sounds like a lot of work

" Men " skin products are a meme, the women targeted stuff is always better.

I use a foaming face wash, and a hydrating spf 15 lotion.

Dont use exfoliating scrub washes.

Its super easy. Sadly ive spent a lot of money on tons of different products, but you really only need a good soap, and moisturizing lotion.

Wouldnt be it as important as getting muscle gainz to get sloots though? I mean, your face is probably the first asset that you show to the world. It will get more muscly if the rest of your body is. But I think that male skincare products can make it look younger, more alive, and reduce the marks of bad habits like smoking and drinking.

Wash face with burts bees cleanser, use a cotton ball with a little witch hazel and apply as a toner, when that dries fully i put on the burts bees cream that goes with the cleanser i bought, then a little bit of rosebud salve in my eyebrows and on my eyelashes, sometimes I wear a cold eye pack if i have dark circles

Veeky Forums recommended skincare guide coming in soon? Kek, should we ask Veeky Forums?

Kiehls products are GOAT for skincare

Cosmetic products are for women and gays

I don't, that shit is bad for you. Fucking packed full of estrogen producing chemicals, same with most hygiene products like shampoo. I'm not even an Alex Jones tinfoil (or I don't intend to come across as one), it's been proven there are large amounts of chemicals in these products that negatively impact hormones.

Your best bet is to keep your hair short/neat and avoid all kinds of shampoos and conditioners, just stick to simple soap bars, I use Diluth. They're huge, last a while, and smell great. I stopped using all that shit a few years back, combined with freezing cold showers, skin has never looked better and I've never felt cleaner/more energetic.

the thing is, there are plenty of stores that have expensive products without the phytoestrogens inside of them. I also buy shampoo from them. Good idea user, maybe they may have some.

>open a page of that store
>11 pages of hundreds of different brands, eye cremes, oils and other things

I think il nope out of here, a bit too much for me...

may be right.

what's wrong with that?

Water.

And?

I wash my face with shaving foam first after I have wetted it,then use clinique face wash mens,and clinique face toner mend, then put on any old mositeriser after

Your skin peels off... it's called shedding your skin.

visit Veeky Forums's scg thread, a lot of useful tips and advice there. way better than this iranian carpet exchange board

I'm 27 and I have great skin, girls always comment on it.
Though I'm pretty sure all homos do, I've never met another homo with bad skin.

I don't really do anything special to it, it's just the way it is.
I do eat a lot of greens, veggies and fruit though, it helps me poop better which in turn means I don't have to worry as much about sexual hygiene if you know what I mean.

Where do you think you are?
You poop from your dick?

Wat

>tfw gay
>tfw wash face twice a day and use salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide and still have acne
killing self brb

>go to Veeky Forums
>faggots, faggots everywhere
>dont go to Veeky Forums anymore

Accutane X 6 months

Never had acne again

Thanks for the advice. Suggestions for sunspots Bruh. Gotta keep my masters happy with my beautiful face after all

so you came to Veeky Forums?

Time to try Tretinoin, bro.

Well it's either fit, fa, or LGBT. What's wrong with wanting to look beautiful

No, this user just mentioned that they have a skincare thread over there and I never was on Veeky Forums before, I didnt realize how faggy they were.

Link?

I meant this postfunny enough, I tried to find that thread but the general faggy feeling for that board disabled me from scouring too far on that board. I just closed it down before I could find it.

You realize this is fit right. Where guys spend hours ogling other men trying to convince themselves that they're not really homosexuals...

There's no point in looking specifically for products exclusively for men.
If a moisturizer or a BHA works for female skin, it'll work for male skin as well.
It's just marketing.

Same.
Lots of veggies and TONS of water combined with the right products seem to do it for me.

>You poop from your dick?

Seriously, senpai?

Go to a derma and get him to prescribe Isotretinoin.
You'll have to do a shitload of med. exams, monthly blood tests and the whole time you're on it is kinda shit, but it'll be so worth it.
The amount of confidence you get after the acne fades is huge.

Yea, whatever you tell to yourselves at night so you can forget about the no gf thing...

Patrick, you sound like the biggest faggot to walk planet earth. What I want you to do is get all your estrogen producing lotions, moisturizers, facial scrubs and creams, blend them into a smoothy, and drink them. Seriously, fuck you, fuck your faggot boyfriend, and fuck your feminized dick. I can't stress this enough: kill yourself. End your miserable pathetic life as soon as you can so that more men won't be corrupted by the jewish tricks you've fallen victim. I'm looking up your address right now so I find your faggy apartment and strangle you with your pantyhose. Seriously, fuck you pat.

>all these fuckboys claiming estrogen in the skin care products
>I dont do that etc etc muh manliness

Enjoy your excuses, there are products for men that are specifically made to make you look manlier. Dont go to the drug store for hygiene products if you're serious and find a specialty retailer.

What do you do to re-moisturize your face?
Please tell me that's not just all you do.
No wonder your skin produces more oil to replace what you strip so harshly.
Seriously: Try a gentler routine. No scrubs, no harsh shit. Just a gentle foam cleanser, tone and moisturize

Broski sounds like you need to take a chill pill man..

Relax bro. We just want to be beautiful like pat Bateman bro.

SA+BP are great for acne, if he removes them from his routine his acne is gonna get worse 100%.

Some people's acne is just more serious and in need for retinoids.

>The stress and sweat your body goes through is damaging your skin, so how are you keeping yourself beautiful?
>sweat
>damaging skin

intothegloss.com/2015/06/effects-of-sweat-on-face/

Sweat is how you take care of your skin naturally user.

>The stress and sweat your body goes through is damaging your skin
WTF are you talking about? That so-called 'damage' is a Badge of Honor; it shows that you're not some prissy fuccboi who turns his nose up at actual WORK, someone who sweats, someone who is not afraid of the outdoors and the sun. In short, it shows you are a Man, and not a manCHILD or a WOMAN.

youtu.be/2OgABoZFkFM?t=27s

your post reeks of fedora

Beta confirmed

Did you not have a male role model at home growing up? Were you raised by women? Or was your father just a pussy, dominated by your mother? Because that's what you sound like happened to you, user.

I have great skin, and women compliment e on it all the time. I bet a lot is due to genetics, but I attribute it to drinking a lot of water, and consistent use of these two products for about 8 years: cetaphil.com/gentle-skin-cleansing-bar and stives.com/product/detail/357540/timeless-skin-collagen-elastin-facial-moisturizer

A nice gentle cleanser, and a nongreasy moisturizer for nightly use. Nothing crazy, just a quick skin care regimen that costs almost nothing and takes less than 2 min out of your daily routine.

Congrats. You made me look like a fool because I haven't watched some obscure movie from the 80's. I'm such a fucking dipshit aren't I?

American psycho isn't from the 80s. You're just a newfag

I'm not a newfag. I first came to this website right before m00t left

>obscure movie from the 80's

You would probably enjoy reddit a bit more than this place. I heartily recommend you check it ou

Well sorry I want to take care if my body.

Yeah man they have a variety of fitness and health related forums as well. No need to apologize, just check it out!

protip: as bad as reddit is, their r/malefashionadvice board has good tips. better than Veeky Forums

lol gr8 b8 m8 got me

>r/malefashionadvice

Absolute haram.
The only good board on plebbit is it's skincare one.

>Being this new

I'm an esthetition. You can ask me anything.
Wear spf 30+ everyday. 1 hour prior sun exposure. Reapplying every 2 hours is very important to protecting your skin. Anything with anti oxidants wether it be consumption or in your moisturizer are great for fighting off free radicals which cause premature aging.

If you have oily skin, wash your face with a GEL cleanser once in the morning and at night. Tone with astringent based toner. No need for a moisturizer.

For dry skin, cleanse face with CREAM/MILK cleanser only once before you go to bed. Tone with a freshener. Moisturize with an water in oil based emulsion.

For normal skin, cleanse face with a cream or gel cleanser once at night. Tone with freshner. Moisturize with any moisturizer. The goal for normal skin is to protect and maintain. Doesn't really matter what you use on it. I personally have normal skin. I only break out when I am stressed and I manage it pretty well. It goes away within 3-5 days with no scarring.

For combination skin, follow what I said for oily skin in Summer. And follow what I said for dry in Winter

OCM, retinol, moisturizer, and if I go out in the sun which is rare cause I'm NEET, sunscreen. Also shave with baby oil. Sometimes I put aquaphor/Vaseline under my eyes on my lips before bed. Change pillow case EVERY NIGHT. I only drink water- the only exception is I have milk with cereal and with my protein shake. And I will occasionally have some orange juice mixed with water for vitamin C gains if I don't have fruit around.
I am autistic about my routine and never miss a day.

>spf 30+ everyday
most if not all sunscreens give you skin cancer

use coconut oil or even olive oil on your skin instead; natural spf of 4, and the perfect moisturizer. throw in some aloe for vitamin A and E

>coconut oil or even olive oil on your skin

Nah, don't want acne, ty.

Hope you never drink alcohol or milk buddyboy. Your cardio better be on point and you better be in the safe zone of 8-12% bf

You are right, but as a sunscreen for oily skin it wouldn't be such a great idea leaving it on and reapplying. I would reccomend this for someone with dry skin/ combo in the winter.

I would like a citation where you read that sun screen gives skin cancer

>If you have oily skin, wash your face with a GEL cleanser once in the morning and at night. Tone with astringent based toner. No need for a moisturizer.
Fuck you.

?

fucking summer... i cant take it any longer

>shower in morning
>shampoo head every other day
>apply acne soap VERY lightly to face
>let it rinse off with hot water, immediately
>get out and wait for my skin to dry
>shave face now, so it's not oily when i shave.
>if dehydrated i apply this extremely light moisturizer for the face around my lips
>wet my fingers so it's even lighter
>apply lotion from hands to elbows
>seems to be only needed there. sometimes the big toe where the hair comes out.
>never touch my face in the day
>shower before bed
this prevents me from acne. the main thing besides diet is touching the damn face. we all touch our faces throughout the day a lot.

Man I have this condition called Blepharitis and it's annoying as all hell.

I shower every day, twice if I'm sweaty or something. I make sure to change my pillow sheets often so there's no bacteria/skin oils on there. I wash my eyelid with baby shampoo and do a teabag compress every 2 days or when I remember. I use no-frills eye drops if my eyes get dry and I take breaks from the PC every so often to make snacks or a drink.

Despite all this I still get inflammation and sensitive eyelashes. The occasional stye every year too. Even after waking up fresh sometimes I get that feeling like I've been up really late and my eyelids feel heavy and irritated.

I've told this to two different optometrists and they all parrot the same regimen I've used for 5 years now. No way I'd take extra strength advil every day to keep this shit slightly in check either (barely does anything).

It's so annoying it's depressing. I can barely stand to browse Veeky Forums for a while without Tomorrow theme and something like f.lux on.

Gay or not they're totally a different breed of low t men.

Guys I got stretch marks
On my fucking arms
They're tiny so I thought I had just scratched myself and was exfoliating too hard but nope they're stretch marks
This majorly sucks

How in the fuck haven't you seen this movie or at least did research of the fucking stupid check em' meme?

>falling for this troll
The only summerfag here is you

brendan wouldn't have bitten it.