Lacking Motivation

What do I do if I used to have an incredible amount of discipline for fitness and discipline and lost it?

6 years ago I lost 100 pounds going from obese to athletic, totally changing my life. Fitness was my world, I was so committed it was my entire lifestyle. I would count calories and macros with scrutiny, eat grilled chicken and veggies every day, and rarely ever cheat.

Since then, I've been slipping. I've been eating less clean and less clean. Missing gym workouts. I remember back in the day I was would be pissed if the gym was closed on a holiday, now I'll take a day off just because I'm feeling lazy.

TL;DR:
How do I retrigger my fitness autism?

I don't want to die without ever having abs.

Pic related, from my old fitness motivation folder.

Other urls found in this thread:

iol.co.za/news/south-africa/western-cape/model-fights-to-regain-his-life-1637696#.VcopPfmdAXI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Weightlifting can get boring. Mix up what you do to have a little more fun with it is really all you can do. You know that there are certain exercises that are more optimal than others, but if you do less-than-optimal exercises over none, that's still the best option.

I've always found getting stronger to be more motivating than losing weight. I'm not sure how fat you are now but it was easier for me to make going to the gym a routine by bulking and just lifting heavier shit every week. Cutting for too long just kills me.

this is my experience as well. having tangible performance goals is the only way I can keep doing this for long periods of time.

It takes awhile to build habits, but they eventually snowball until they no longer take any effort. You once accomplished this with lifting, but at some point one poor decision became another and your habits changed. It'll take some effort to reverse that once more, but eventually it should become natural as long as you make it regular. Also, this:

Fuark he's juicy, reminds me of these guys

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

This guy was in a car accident and is now paralyzed and has lost all of his gains. Everything is termporary

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

>How do I retrigger my fitness autism?
You must desire it with every fiber of your being. To achieve and reach beyond. That is the great secret.

I've been getting very bored with my workouts too.
I'm doing SL 5x5 and it was great during the first three months, but it's becoming a chore. It bothers me that you can't even change the order of the exercises, the reps, it's always the same three exercises, on the same order, with the same number of reps...I get bored easily, I don't like making my workouts a robotic,regimented task

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

also his gf left him

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!
please tho seriously i got two girls numbers and really need every inch i can get (im 6 tho not a manlet so i should be fine)

just

Awaken my masters!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

>itness was my world, I was so committed it was my entire lifestyle. I would count calories and macros with scrutiny, eat grilled chicken and veggies every day, and rarely ever cheat.
No wonder you burned out. And you were happier back then?

but... its my off day D:

become obese again

sleep tight masters

Awaken my masters!

here's some motivation for you

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Awaken my masters

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

You reached your goal. There's your problem. My goal is to get bigger, to get stronger. I can get bigger, and get stronger, but I will always want to improve, therefore I will never miss any sessions.

If my goal from the start was to hit a 2pl8 bench, I'd lose motivation pretty quickly. Short term, like 'I want to finally hit a 2pl8 bench today', is alright. I never maxed my bench, and I never benched 100kg, since I always did at least 5 reps, but I decided to, and ended up benching 107.5kg. Just more fuel to keep getting stronger.

I project my fitness autism onto others and im extremely lax with my effort. At the moment my cousins are 14/16 and im training them cause their sport coaches are idiots. I workout with a lot of coworkers too. I helped one girl get fit and i got dozens of requests from her friends after that. Also my mom asked me to teach her how to workout. She and her friend dropped from ~180 to 140 in 6 months.

I rarely eat more than 80g protein per day. I rarely eat more than 2k cal per day too. Idk how im maintaining strength and mass honestly. But i make others do everything according to the hundreds of articles i read from a few sports journals and it works. Keeps me happy to see them get results though.

>tfw no longer feel motivated to do anything
>NEET since I graduated High School last year
>Never feel hungry
>Whenever I go to the gym I just half ass shit and think "ahh fuck it you should have gotten a new routine you're doing terrible today just go home"

I can't even remember the last time I was happy in my life

what the fuck?

I agree with above fags.

Today i was even wondering how to spice up gym-ing cuz it does become routine at some point, nonetheless do it because deciprine enables it.

But man if things don't become stale like an old lame-ass marriage about to go the cuck route i need spicing dammit.

story?

iol.co.za/news/south-africa/western-cape/model-fights-to-regain-his-life-1637696#.VcopPfmdAXI

NVM got it..wow sad.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

>Feels when i feel

A-are you me ?

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Car accident even his gf left him, his posts are depressing

Don't wait for a mood to go to the gym. Go regardless of how you feel and make a relaxed decision to lift.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!