Daily reminder that this is what women actually want. Everything above this level is grotesque and repulsive

Daily reminder that this is what women actually want. Everything above this level is grotesque and repulsive.

>inb4 autists saying "I don't care about women"

I don't care about women.

95% of the people here arent as big or cut as that guy, so im not sure what your point is.

Who is that?

>Daily reminder that this is what women actually want

Link to survey/study of this?

I expect a survey of at least 100,000,000 people. Given how the female population is in the billions.

Phelps you newfag

Caring about women. His baby mama is like 40 years old. He lost

Michael Phelps you absolute fucking retarded faggot.

That guy's back is massive. To get bigger than that you'd have to blast tren like it's saline.

Not even that guy but..

>Knowing who that is based on the back picture.

it's genetics.. its like he is made for swimming. wide as fuck shoulders and slim waist

What would be a checklist of the ideal physically attractive male to the vast majority of women?
>tall
>lean/muscular with great v taper and insertions
>above average penis
>great skin
>great teeth
>symmetrical face
>nice jawline
>great head of hair
>great eyes
>masculine voice

Anything I miss?

I wonder how much his shape was molded by swimming, like if the swimming itself helped lead to his perfect for swimming shape

Yeah, girls nowadays like a dude with a nice ass, idk why, but every girl I've been with has told me that

thick eyebrows

Fuck, honestly don't know how I forgot that, I've had so many compliments on my buns kek

there are theories that suggest that the activities/sports that a child pursues (and how much they work at them) will effect the way their body grows to meet their physical stress. so basically just make your kid do shit like swimming and gymnastics to make them a joocy beast

>thick eyebrows
I don't know about that one lad

> Caring what women want
> thinking they know what they want
> calling someone else autist
lmao

kurwaaaa

>A normal confident guy who knows to hold a conversation and is overall a capable man

You fucking faggot

You cant' really go much bigger natty, so what's the problem? You won't get bigger anyway.

i can see men liking as ass, woman's or a man's, but i don't get this either. when my gf is away on business she's always asking for me to send her pics of my ass for her to masturbate to.

>193cm
>88kg
>You cant' really go much bigger natty

b8

>PHYSICAL ideals
Obviously having a good personality is greatly attractive as well you fucking mong

You wish it was

>His baby mama is like 40 years old. He lost
He probably has spent most of his life swimming and doesn't have great social skills.

kek she wants to peg you

Well thats one way to not get laid
Seriously, i laugh everytime someone says "oh you just need to be confident and hold a conversation"
This is simply not true, i could post studies, videos and other shit to "prove" this to you but its fucking boring trying to prove to retards the age old knowledge that girls are picky about what guys they fuck
They are picky simply because biology dictated them to be that way, they have the power to choose because its how nature works
Guys present themselves and girls choose the most suitable guy to fuck

being able to talk and being confident isnt enough, you absolute faggot

Also, i dont give a shit about what women think
Women are just like men except with less determination and much lower sexdrive, no reason to pay them anymore attention that i do guys really and i dont give a shit about guys either

I never said HE was on roids.
But unless you swim as much as Phelps does, good luck getting those lats.

Your point is?

>reminder that Mr. French fantasy UFC world champion Multi Millionaire physique of a greek god Georges St Pierre says he only lifts to impress women

where when you when Veeky Forums was BTFO by someone stronger, faster, more flexible, has better cardio, and all around healthier and bigger than them?

yeah but i'm taller than him.

Sorry Bruh but fists don't stop bullets. Every muscle bound dead guy who wanted to be a bully in the ghetto knows that.

Moving on...

people are shitting on you but thick eyebrows is the new dick

True but he is taller than most women which is all that matters

who is talking about fighting?.... I'm simply saying the man who slays more puss than everybody here combined openly admits to lifting just to get women.

He's also sucked more cock than any of us in here as well. Kinda negates the pussy slaying aspect but that's just me

Chest, biceps, haircut, clothes.

This is all you need.

I found the vrigin

forgot abs

able to squat 5 plates or more

And why should I know who that is

You forgot the most important one tho

how fat your wallet is.

50+ instafaggot filters just to look DYEL

You're kidding right?

>Given how the female population is in the billions.
Half of them are niggers though.

>>tall
6 Fott
>>lean/muscular with great v taper and insertions
Done
>>above average penis
I'm 7 so Decent
>>great skin
Fucking Always
>>great teeth
Pretty good
>>symmetrical face
Yep
>>nice jawline
Yep
>>great head of hair
Yep
>>great eyes
>Tfw Light Brown eyes but people still compliment them
>>masculine voice
You got me their, It's normalish

You also forgot the most important one
Money
And I am fucked in the ass there right now.

If user says no he is missing out.
Make sure you stretch first. Then you get to peg her in the cornhole

Easy there Turkey

Not true in the slightest.

I push my boyfriend everyday to eat more and lift heavier because I want him to be Klokov mode. Nothing better than a man with pic related body.

Hey trappy

But he roids

>implying I'm a mentally ill mexican man who wants to be a woman

:(

He won gold in the 2010 olympics for the USA and then was found positive of Marijuana use.

Why shouldn't you live under a rock?

Why should I know the names of all the 2010 summer gold medal winners
especially one caught with something as mundane as marijuana

there's one thing women like in men, i mean they universally like it so much that it's often a deciding factor in their interest. they love, above all else, LOVE it, when guys mould everything about themselves on the basis of what women want. a man who is so dedicated to doing whatever he can to please a woman that he will literally decide what kind of person he is on the basis of what women want. they want a man who will dedicate their entire body and the constant hours it takes to maintain it, towards being pleasing for women

Do you know Usain Bolt?

Even retarded females know the names of big name athletes lmao

>2010 olympics

nigga pls

How can I ignore Usain Bolt? His name is everywhere.
Michael Phelps? Even Holley Mangold is mentioned more.
In any case, why should I know him above actually notable people, like Lazar Hoche?

That's called epigenetics

So just blast and cruise?

are you fucking retarded. How the fuck am I suppose to be able to identify phelps soley off his back.......

jesus christ you are an autistic sperg.

A lot of women I talk to prefer a rectangular torso. They say the v taper looks feminine

I fucking hate my thick eyebrows.
I look like Rock Lee

Lol Michael Phelps won like 50 gold medals

Should I start swimming? can I become Chad if I get a defined back?

Stats and lifts for squat? Bodyweight and height

Even I want that. That is a great body, you fat fuck.
GTFO.

r9k pls go

and Hoche bashed Austrian skulls from Alsace all the way down the Rhine
bit more of an achievement innit

No one born before 1900 matters for shit though really. Might even bump that to 1950.

nigga he's by far the most alpha fucker of the entire series, you should be proud

Not to Americans, maybe. Serbs still sing their martyrdom songs from 1389, and are still butthurt about not having Kosovo since. Us Canadians still drunkenly slur about 1812 if you're close enough to the border in a less touristy area.

I'm Canadian and I haven't heard about 1812 outside of internet shitposting in a long time, but I don't really hang out with political people, I find them annoying.

Not so much as "political people" as "any Canada day bro south of Calgary", or in the less nice towns in the rockies. Cmon, you remember grade school history, when war came up we learned "Canada wasn't really all that importance but man during this battle we kicked fucking ass and everyone was so impressed".
It's Canada day, 8 beers down, and American tourists are starting their 4th of july early. I didn't do nothing, I ain't into that, but on the couple times I've had the displeasure of being around those areas I've seen it go down.

I've spent my whole life in Ontario so maybe that's why, I've met one absurdly patriotic person in my life but other than that we mostly just love Canada without feeling the need to trumpet it from rooftops or beat our chest over it.

I'm more proud of shit we did in WW1 than 1812 to be honest. Or the fact that JTF2 are arguably the most elite special forces in the world.

and it's really stupid. YEAH WE BURNT THE WHITE HOUSE DOWN. and by we i mean the british. and the americans burnt down york too. big woop. there was no canadian identity that wasn't subordinate to the british one at that point in time.

he's got that typical swimmer body - wide as fuck back and nothing else

still pretty aesthetic though

Calls him most alpha. Pretty sure it was naruto who saved the world but that's just me

The Canadians were good soldiers in ww1 and all but man you read how it is in textbooks for 12 year olds and you'd think we were looming angels of death, trench spade in one hand and moist french pussy in the other.
All I can say is come west and drink in the midwestern spirit, at least 10 pints worth for 3.50 at happy hour.
Look, no one here is saying it's not stupid, we're just saying that it's a thing.

Oh I'm aware. We're taught that our soldiers were god tier storm troopers that had the entire german army shitting their pants.

I plan to visit out west at some point. It's fucking expensive though. I have friends living out there so I'll just go visit them for a while.

It's gonna suck. Manitoba onwards is straight, flat deadsville until you've crossed the bc border in the mountains. I recommend flying.

And I should mention: if you're ever in Edmonton, beer is on me.

They're in Calgary so that's likely as far as I'll go at first, and likely by air.

Thanks bud, I'll just go downtown and start bellowing that Veeky Forums owes me a beer until someone caves.

Naw just hit up the macewan gym any time between 6 and 9, I've always been very consistent regarding my schedule.
I tell a lot of people I owe them beers and tell them to collect this way, and one guy actually collected.
So it'll work.

Alright, will do if I'm ever out that way. I move a lot so I can't reasonably make a similar offer.

truu

Have you watched any of the last 3 olympics?

Assuming you mean the winter ones, yes

>implying

So you haven't heard of sampling or statistics, huh?

Fine

good thing i like dick then

>yfw women never have a toned ass to get plowed in. its mostly always fat

Joocy more

No.

There weren't summer Olympics in 2010

would jiggly and squeeze

But thats bullshit. Sure they might get good at the activity but genetics isnt affected by that.
Its like telling someone to play basketball to grow taller

that's a bit different than muscle growth m8