What kind of body can i get from jsut doing bodyweight exercises like pushups and situps...

what kind of body can i get from jsut doing bodyweight exercises like pushups and situps? post pics of bodies i could get with those exercises

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LUCTSCJEt5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nothing, unless you try challenging exercises like handstand pushups, one hand chin ups and planche. forget legs those exercise with just body weigh won't get you shit.

>tldr: at best ottermode

Only two options: Gross monster bigger than everybody else or smallest skeleton ever

First one is only achievable if black

Gym>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bodyweight

Cheat code: Gym+Bodyweight>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gym

Nothing. You need more variety.
Not true. One hand chin ups are very advanced. Your physique will be good way before you get close to doing them.
For physique this is true. For other things not as much.
And you can build a good physique with bodyweight dont listen to retards saying you cant. But as ive said before you need variety and intensity not just push ups and sit ups.

>Clickety Clack get in my sack

Please can we say this to skellies.

What if i do shit like this ?

youtube.com/watch?v=LUCTSCJEt5k

it's really intense

Kickboxing only.

Clickety Clack get into my sack

Your diet, genetics/body type, and the rest of your lifestyle will come into play, so it's hard to really call this. Why don't you just get on a decent bodyweight program for a few months and find out for yourself? Even if it doesn't give you the physique you want, it'll still get you fitter and it's not the worst foundation on which to progress to lifting weights, if you decide that's the way to go.

interesting question i plan on doing the same thing desu

my body when i used to do bodyweight

Didn't you say you were benching 200lbs and squating 2 plates in another thread?

Could you do a front lever and a pseudo Planche?
What was your routine?

I don't believe you

>Could you do a front lever and a pseudo Planche?
What was your routine?
i couldn't do either though i was pretty close,i could do 18 dead hang pullups and 50 slow pushups though
my routine was pretty much
2xF pullups
2xF chinups
4xF pushups
4x15 bench dips
sometimes i added curls and overhead extensions with a dumbbell but it was only supplementary.i didn't train legs until long after.
you're free to believe what you will

I just do dips and pull ups. I also did tons of hspu's amd occasionally muscle ups.

You wont get big but youll look decent

Fix your fucking posture but damn, mirin hard, nig.